Stay here!
别乱动
Shit! Come on.
该死 快点
Move, move!
快走开
No, Stanley!
不 史丹利
Come on.
快点
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Secure that weapon.
把武器拿走
Let’s go.
走吧
Gentlemen.
两位
You here to identify the body?
你们是来认尸吗?
The dentals match those the Israeli government sent us…
这具尸体的齿模显示他是…
for an ex-Mossad agent named Gabriel Shear.
前以色列情报员盖布洛史尔
Excuse me, sir.
对不起 长官
The DEA has no record of any Ginger Knowles working for them.
缉毒局没有金姬诺亚的记录
I checked all the hospitals and morgues, and I can’t find her body.
医院和殡仪馆也没有她的尸体
Look again. Bodies just don’t disappear.
继续查 尸体不会凭空消失
Right.
是的
He could make an elephant disappear in a full theater.
他能让大象在人群中凭空消失
You know how he did that?
你知道他用什么方法吗?
Misdirection.
障眼法
I’m DEA, Stanley.
我是缉毒局干员
Give him the worm, take the money and get out of here.
把电脑虫给他 拿了钱就走
What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.
只要亲眼目睹就会信以为真
Misdirection, Stan.
障眼法
This is a bad guy.
他是大坏蛋 史丹利
Nobody’s going to miss him.
没有人会想念这个大坏蛋
You all right?
你还好吧?
Yeah, I’m good.
我很好
Why don’t you get out of here? Go see your daughter.
你先走 去看你女儿吧
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢了
We’ll be in touch.
再联络
You son of a bitch.
你这狡猾的家伙
Thank you. You’re done?
谢谢你 吃饱了吗?
Yes, I’m full.
吃饱了
Good. Let’s go.
那就走吧
So, navigator, where’s our next stop?
领航者 接下来去哪儿?
Holbrook.
荷布克
So what’s in Holbrook?
那儿有什么?
The Petrified Forest, Dad.
森林乐园 爸
I think you take the I-40 to the 180.
你要走40号♥州际公路
Cool.
没问题
Alrighty.
好了
Are you okay, Dad?
爸 你还好吧?
Yeah, I’m fine, sweetheart.
我很好 亲爱的
Okay.
好了
Don’t worry, Dad.
放心啦 爸
It’s going to be okay. We’re going to be fine.
我们一切都会很好的
I know, honey.
我知道 亲爱的
I’d like to transfer money from my employer’s account.
我想从老板的帐户转帐出去
May I have your account number and password, please?
帐号♥和密♥码♥
Password: Swordfish.
密♥码♥: 剑鱼
How much would you like to transfer?
你想转多少钱?
All of it. Evenly over these accounts.
全部 平均分配到这些帐户
It’s done.
都办好了
In international news, terrorist Allal bin-Hazzad…
声名狼籍的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥艾拉·哈萨
was killed today in an unexplained explosion…
据说今天遇害
on a yacht in the Mediterranean.
他在地中海的游艇无故爆♥炸♥
The elusive bin-Hazzad was thought responsible for…
哈萨遭到各国政♥府♥通缉
the U.S. embassy bombing in Istanbul earlier this month.
他涉嫌犯下美国大使♥馆♥爆♥炸♥案
This is the third killing of a terrorist leader in as many weeks.
这是近来第三名恐♥怖♥份♥子♥伏法