We are aborting the operation. Take a vacation.
我要取消这项行动 放个假吧
A vacation? Have I ever failed you, sir?
放假? 我曾让你失望吗?
That’s not really the point, is it?
这不是重点
It’s my point.
这才是我的重点
You’re losing sight of our objective.
你忘了任务的目标
The risks are too great.
太危险了 我们要重新评估
We’ll seek alternative means of finance.
用别的方法募集资金
This operation is moving ahead.
这项行动继续进行
Everything is under control.
一切都在我的掌控中
Son…
小伙子
let’s just say you’ve got a 200-pound Rottweiler.
假如你养一只巨大的洛威拿犬
Now, he loves you.
它对你很忠心
It’s his job to protect you.
它的责任是保护你
But if he bites you, you got to put him down.
但它咬你一口 你就得杀了它
Can never tell who he might bite next. You understand?
谁知道它会咬谁? 你懂吗?
Yes, I do understand, senator.
我懂 参议员
I think we got a team on the West Coast. Fort MacArthur.
西岸的麦克锡堡有一组人马
Maybe they should pay our friend a visit.
派他们去找盖布洛
Come on.
快点
“Network IP range. Confirmed.”
“网路协定确认中”
Please confirm. Confirm. Confirm.
一定要确认 确认
We are cruising!
成功了
Oh, yeah.
太好了
Next. And next.
下一个
Too easy.
太简单了
No, don’t. No, no, no. Yes!
不 别断线
Three percent, please.
百分之三
Oh, fuck. I’m fucked.
完了 我完了
No, no, no. Fuck you!
不… 可恶
Shit, there’s no fucking way.
该死 不会吧?
I’m rusty. Rusty.
我退步了
Come on, come on.
加油…
Okay. Time to disguise you…
好了 我要把你变成…
as an internal destruction.
内部的伪装档
Quick, quick. Thank you.
快点… 谢谢
Return.
回复
Three, two, one, go. Come on.
3 2 1 快点
Come on. Yeah.
快点… 对了!
Yes.
快好了
Oh, baby.
宝贝
Yeah!
好耶
Now I’ve just got to modify the code.
你得改写密♥码♥
The bank’s IDS logs every packer…
银行的IDS不能登录…
that go to any port other than the 22 or 80 TCP.
22或80传输控制协定
Holy shit.
天啊
Okay, Chateau Attigue 1996. White, white.
爱德居酒庄1996年份白酒
Nope.
不是
Come on, come on.
快点…
Here we go.
找到了
Oh, shit!
可恶
What’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.
怎么了? 你好像见鬼了
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
Let’s take a drive. Can’t we talk here?
那就开车兜兜风 何不在这儿谈?
We shouldn’t.
不行
Ever heard of Harry Houdini?
你听过胡迪尼吗?
He wasn’t like today’s magicians, only interested in television ratings.
他不像现在的魔术师只会做秀
He was an artist.
他是艺术家
He could make an elephant disappear in a full theater.
他能在人群中让大象凭空消失
You know how he did that?
他用什么方法?
Misdirection.
障眼法
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Misdirection.
障眼法
What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.
只要亲眼目睹就会信以为真
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
We’ve got a tail. Hold on.
有人跟踪 坐好了
Shit.
该死
Jesus. Jesus!
天啊
Take the wheel.
我得想办法 你来开车
What?
什么?
Take the wheel!
你来开车
Holy shit!
可恶
Who are those guys?
他们是谁?
Jesus!
天啊
What the fuck are you doing?
你在干什么?
Jesus!
天啊
Drive, Stan.
快开车
Move!
快点
I can’t drive this thing.
我不会开这辆车
Learn!
快学呀
Move it.
快走
Come on!
快点!
Hard left! Hard left!
左急转 左急转
Keep going!
继续开
Go!
冲过去
Get in the car.
上车
Not until you tell me what I’m involved in.
你先告诉我这是怎么回事
Look, Stanley, I like you.
史丹利 我喜欢你
You’re on my good side.
也把你当朋友
But don’t confuse kindness with weakness.
但是别以为我会心软
You have 12 hours to get the hydra. So get in the car.
你只剩12小时 快上车吧
Stanley, are you okay?
史丹利 你还好吧?
I just saw that maniac murder people in the street.
我眼睁睁看那疯子大开杀戒
I’m fucking great.
我好得不得了
You can’t leave. It’ll all work out.
你不能走 不会有事的
You gotta trust me.
相信我
Trust you? Yeah.
鬼才相信你
You’re DEA, I got the feds up my ass and
你是缉毒局 联邦探员在盯我
I don’t know what’s going on here.
我也搞不清状况
If we don’t find out who he works for, we’ll have to start over.
查不出他的老板就前功尽弃
That’s not my problem. I don’t care who he works for.
这不是我的问题 我才不在乎
What about Holly? Do you give a shit about her?
荷莉呢? 你不在乎她吗?
Finish the job. We’ll get your daughter back.
你只要完成任务就能要回女儿
I promise.
我保证
Ah, the great American outdoors.
美好的原野风光
Yet I never understood the appeal of fly-fishing.
我不晓得溪钓有什么好玩
A bit too much like masturbation for me without the payoff.
泡在水里大半天却钓不到鱼
This is a catch-and-release stream, isn’t it?
这不是保育区吗?
Yeah, I believe it is.
对 应该是吧
You must see the irony in that, senator.
这也未免太讽刺了 参议员
Chairman of the subcommittee…
你身为打击犯罪委员会主席
on crime fishing in a catch-and-release stream.
却在保育区钓鱼
How could you do it to me, Jim? After all we suffered.
我尽心尽力 你怎能背叛我?
I’ve changed my identity so often I don’t know who I am anymore.
我换了太多身分都忘了我是谁
How could you do it? We were so close to our goal!
就快成功了 你怎么能出♥卖♥♥♥我?
The FBI was watching you.
FBI盯上你
You tried to kill me.
你想杀死我
You’ve misplaced your loyalty, senator.
你背叛了理想
You’ve sold out America.
也出♥卖♥♥♥了美国
Patriotism does not have a four-year shelf life.
伟大的爱国情操永远不死
But politicians do.
很可惜政客会死
What are you doing with that?
你想干什么?
Thomas Jefferson…
第三任总统杰佛逊
once shot a man for treason.
曾经射杀一名叛国♥贼♥
Hold the phone. Thomas Jeff…
慢着 第三任总统…
Stan. How are you?
史丹利 你好吗?
Fine. Finished?
很好 完成了吗?
Is this Stanley Jobson?
你是史丹利贾森吗?
social security number 669-54-7311?
身分证号♥码 669-54-7311?
Yeah!
是的
I’m calling from Credit Suisse to notify you…
这里是瑞士银行