I don’t see him dragging his sorry ass over the finish line.
他肯定不会好好完成任务
Thought we lost you.
史丹利 我以为你跑了
Tell me what the deal is.
告诉我你要做什么
The deal is that we’re having a little gathering at the house.
我要在我家办一个小小的聚会
Come and I’ll explain it to you there.
一起来 我就告诉你
Gentlemen,
各位
if it’s not good news, don’t say it.
没有好消息就别说
Actually, we have a ray of hope in the darkness of your life.
你心中会燃起一丝希望的火花
When we grabbed Torvalds at the airport, these two guys were there.
我们到机场时这两个人也在
Check this out.
你看看
Recognize those two same guys, a few hours later.
几个小时后他们又出现
And then guess who shows up.
你猜谁来了?
Stanley Jobson.
史丹利贾森
Wired magazine’s 1996 Man of the Year.
电脑杂♥志♥96年年度风云人物
A burnout now, but the hacker Zeitgeist then.
当年他是骇客的精神领袖
Yeah, I know Jobson, I arrested him.
他是我逮到的
Why are you in L.A., Stan?
你跑来洛杉矶干嘛?
His ex-wife and daughter live in Malibu.
他前妻和女儿住在这儿
The new husband owns Backdoor Films,
她继父是影片公♥司♥老板
a shady porn production house.
他专门拍色情片
The production value’s good, considering that they shoot on video.
虽然是录影带 拍得还算不错
His wife is in some of the videos.
有几部的女主角是他老婆
I know. She’s like an actress.
我知道 她是色情女星
That’s great. Are you done?
很好 说完了吗?
Who’s the girl?
那女的是谁?
Actually, sir, we don’t know yet.
我们还不知道
She’s a serious piece of talent.
她是个大美女
Man, she’s way out of his league.
他一点也配不上她
Find out who she is.
查出她的身分
Sit on the ex-wife’s house.
我要监视她前妻家
You got it.
没问题
Stanley, you want to get wet?
史丹利 下来吧
I don’t have a suit.
我没穿泳裤
You don’t need one.
你不用穿
Come on, Stan.
来嘛
Later.
待会吧
Some view. Let’s get a drink.
正点 喝一杯吧
Pool lights on.
打开泳池灯光
So how did you do it?
你是怎么办到的?
Do what? Break the code.
什么? 破解密♥码♥
I dropped a logic bomb through the trapdoor.
我从后门放进一个逻辑炸♥弹♥
No, you didn’t. You didn’t have time.
才怪 你没有时间
What’ll you have?
你喝什么?
Scotch.
威士忌
You can do better than that.
老实说吧 你一定有高招
I used a password sniffer.
我知道密♥码♥
How did you do it?
你是怎么知道的?
I don’t know exactly. I see the code in my head.
不晓得 我的脑海浮现密♥码♥
I can’t explain it.
我不会解释
Let me show you something.
我给你看一样东西
Pretty impressive, huh?
不错吧?
So, what we need from you is a worm.
我要你放一只电脑虫
A hydra, actually.
超级电脑虫
A multiheaded worm to sniff out digital footprints across an encrypted network.
这种电脑虫能破解加密系统
What kind of cipher?
什么样的加密系统?
A Vernam encryption.
威能加密系统
The key code is destroyed upon implementation.
它一旦启动 编码就自动销毁
And it’s a true 128-bit encryption.
它也是128位元加密系统
Well, actually, we’re talking a 512-bit.
其实是512位元
That’s definitely not possible.
那就更不可能了
What if I give you 10 million dollars?
我给你一千万美元
That would cover all your problems. Yes?
这就能解决你的问题吧
Unless, of course, it’s not possible.
你还是认为不可能?
But you think about it.
你考虑看看
It won’t bite you. I promise.
它不会咬人的
This is not just a multi-screen system.
这不只是多荧幕系统
It has a DS-3 connection.
而且使用DS3超宽频连线
We can access 7 different networks simultaneously.
同时能进入七个不同的网路
It has a central encryption you have to crack…
你必须破解它的中♥央♥加密程式
to utilize the system. Try it.
才能进入它的系统 试试看
It’ll be hard without a gun to my head.
没被枪指着我还真不习惯
Maybe I should put a gun to your head.
也许我该拿枪指着你
I thought you were Gabriel’s.
你不是盖布洛的女友吗?
I’m not what you think I am.
我跟你想像的不一样
Ginger.
金姬
You surprised that a girl with an IQ over 70 can give you a hard-on?
有头脑的女人也能让你兴奋
So is it impossible?
还是不可能吗?
Nothing’s impossible.
没有不可能的事
Good. So we have a deal.
很好 那就一言为定了
Morning.
早安
You mean afternoon?
你该说午安吧
Can I borrow your car for something?
我想借用你的车去一个地方
Sure.
好啊
There you go. Thank you.
拿去 谢谢你
Hey, Stan, if you’re going to see Holly…
如果你想去找荷莉
I suggest you re-evaluate the way you look.
你最好穿得体面一点
Just a thought.
这只是个建议
Just a thought.
这只是个建议
Come on, Mom, pick up.
妈 快接电♥话♥
Mom late again?
荷莉 你妈又迟到了?
She’ll be here in a minute.
她马上就来
Hi. Can I have the phone number for Yellow Cab?
我要计程车行的电♥话♥号♥码
Need a lift?
想搭车吗?
Daddy!
爸
Oh, what are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿?
I missed you so much.
我好想你
Oh, I missed you too, baby.
我也好想你 宝贝
I brought you something.
我带了礼物
Oh, my gosh. It’s so cute.
天啊 好可爱哦
Oh, Dad. If Mom finds out, she’ll have you thrown in jail.
被妈知道了 你就会被关进牢里
It’s okay, baby. You want a lift home?
没关系 你要回家吗?
Of course I do.
当然了
Come here.
来吧
All right.
好了
You are heavy.
你好重
Nice car.
好帅的车
Hey, thanks.
谢了
Is that Mommy’s car? Is she home?
你♥妈♥的♥车吗? 她在家?
That’s my stepdad’s car.
那是继父的车
So listen to me.
听我说
I found a way for us to be together.
我有办法跟你团聚
I don’t want anything to happen to you.
我不希望你出事
Everything’s going to be fine.
不会有事的
Everything’s going to be okay. Just trust me.
不会有问题的 相信我
I love you, Daddy.
爸 我爱你
I love you. Come here. Oh, God.
过来 我也爱你
You go home. Okay? Bye.
回家吧 再见
I miss you. I miss you too. Go.
我好想你 我也是 进去吧
Oh, sweetheart.
甜心
Hey.
这个
Come here.
过来
It’s okay. Go. Go.
好了 进去吧
Go.
快进去
Who the hell are you?
你是什么人?
A friend of a friend.
一个朋友的朋友
Shit.
该死
Oh, fuck. Fuck!
可恶
Hold it! Stanley!
史丹利 站住
Go!
去开车
Oh, fuck.
可恶