But I burned out.
但是我太累了
I snapped.
我失去控制
I shot a suspect in the hand.
向一名嫌犯的手开枪
You know how difficult it is to work a keyboard with one hand?
你知道只用一只手打电脑会有多么困难吗?
You don’t understand.
你不明白
Whatever you want to do to me, he’ll do worse.
你再怎么狠都比不上他
I’m already dead.
我死定了
My only chance is back in Europe. I have friends there.
我只有回欧洲找朋友才有救
Tell me what I want to know.
把你知道的告诉我
You’ll be on the first thing smoking. First class.
我就让你坐头等舱飞回欧洲
Courtesy of the U.S. government.
美国政♥府♥很大方
Who is he?
他是谁?
I don’t know his name.
我不知道名字
You work for him. You don’t know what his name?
你不知道他的名字?
No.
不知道
Tell me something.
你应该知道些什么吧
I’ll tell you what I know.
我把知道的告诉你
He exists in a world beyond your world.
他存在一个你想像不到的世界
What we only fantasize, he does.
你的幻想就是他的实现
He lives a life where nothing is beyond him.
他没有什么是得不到的
But you know what? It’s all a facade.
但是那全是一个假象
For all his charm and charisma, his wealth, his expensive toys…
他表面是个风度翩翩的大富翁
he is a driven, unflinching, calculating machine.
骨子里却是冷酷无情的杀手
He takes what he wants, when he wants…
他只要得到他想要的
and disappears.
就消失无踪
So how do I find him?
我要怎么找到他?
You don’t find him. He finds you.
你找不到他 只有他来找你
Here’s how it works.
过程是这样的
His people pick me up. Take me to him.
他的手下接我去找他
He tells me what he wants me to do.
然后他告诉我该做什么
I do the job right there.
我当场完成任务
I get paid, and I leave.
拿了钱就走
That’s a really nice story, but you haven’t told me shit, have you?
故事很精采 但你什么也没说
Excuse me, sir. You have a call.
抱歉 长官 你有电♥话♥
Take a message.
帮我留言
It’s assistant director Joy.
是分局长乔伊
He said it’s important.
他说很重要
I can only tell you what I’ve done for him.
我只能说我替他做了什么
Well, that’s a start.
好吧 这总是个开始
Thank you. You’ve just let my client go free.
感谢你放了我的当事人
You denied his right to counsel–
你剥夺他的权利还动手打人…
Excuse me.
对不起
Yeah, and you eat the dick!
你去死吧
Yes, I got a call from A.D. Joy. This is Roberts.
分局长乔伊找我 我是罗伯
Hold for just one moment, sir.
请稍等一下 长官
Joy.
我是乔伊
Yeah, Roberts. You needed me.
我是罗伯 你找我
You didn’t call?
你没找我?
No, Roberts. What do you want?
没有 你想干嘛?
You should’ve let me buy you a suit, Stanley.
你应该让我替你买♥♥套西装
I’m happy with what I’m wearing. Thank you!
我穿这样就很好 谢谢
Ignorance is bliss.
你太邋遢了
Miss me?
想我吗?
Stanley, Gabriel.
史丹利 这是盖布洛
Big Stan. Nice suit.
史丹利老弟 好帅的夹克
Thanks.
谢了
They say the clothes make the man.
人家说佛要金装 人要衣装
You buy it?
你相信这一套?
Hope not. Drink?
不信 来杯酒?
I flew 1500 miles for this meeting. How about we get to the point?
我大老远跑来不是为了喝酒
No. Actually…
不对 事实上…
you flew 1500 miles for 100 grand. But that’s not the point.
你大老远跑来是为了10万元 但那不是重点
Helga. Meet Stanley.
希嘉 这是史丹利
Hello, Stanley. Helga.
你好 史丹利 希嘉
Look, I don’t have a lot of patience, Gabriel.
盖布洛 我没什么耐性
Maybe you can help me with something.
也许你能帮我个忙
Take a look at this.
过来看看
You know I can’t touch that.
你知道我不能碰电脑
Do you like tequila, Stanley?
你喝龙舌兰酒吗?
This is bullshit.
搞什么
You want something from me, and I from you.
你对我有要求 我对你也一样
DOD d-base, 128-bit encryption.
国防资料库 128位元密♥码♥
What do you think? Impossible?
怎么样? 不可能吗?
Nothing’s impossible.
没有不可能的事
Good. For can be down.
很好 你一定能破解
Maybe slide in a Trojan horse hiding a worm?
你要利用电脑虫侵入系统
Something like this, Is this an interview?
也许吧 这是面试吗?
Sort of. Marco.
算是吧 马可
Give him some incentive.
给他一点犒赏
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Relax, Stanley.
放轻松
I have been told that the best crackers in the world…
我听说世上最顶尖的骇客
can do this in 60 minutes.
60分钟内就能破解
Unfortunately, I need someone to do it in 60 seconds.
不幸我要你在60秒内破解
You’re kidding.
你在开玩笑
Afraid not. Go.
不是 开始
Get up, get up!
快起来
Fifty-five.
55秒
Get on with it.
快动手吧
What the hell is this?
这算什么?
Time’s a-wasting, big guy.
别浪费时间
Oh, Jesus.
天啊
Forty-five seconds.
45秒
Oh, she’s good, isn’t she?
她很棒 对吧?
What’s going on here? Jesus Christ.
搞什么鬼? 天啊
More time, more time!
时间不够
Come on, Stan!
快点
Twenty. Nineteen.
20秒… 19秒…
Fifteen.
15秒
Come on.
快点
Ten. Nine.
10秒… 9秒…
Three.
3秒…
Two.
2秒…
One.
1秒…
Too bad. You gotta die.
完了 你死了
No, wait!
不 等等
I was just fucking with you, Stan.
我只是耍你的
That’s our guy.
就是他了
Get away from me.
离我远一点
I really want to help you, Stan.
我真的很想帮你
Like you helped me in there?
你就是那样帮我吗?
That was a test, Stan. A test.
那只是个考验 考验?
And you passed.
你通过了
I don’t know why I let you talk me into this.
我太傻了 竟然会被你说服
You’re saving your daughter.
我以为你想救你女儿
I’d do anything for her,
我为了她什么都肯做
but if I end up in a box or in jail then I really can’t help her.
但是如果我死了一切都完了
I’m taking my money and going back to court!
我要拿了钱上法庭
With your little $100,000?
你只有十万元
Melissa will throw $500,000 back at you. Think!
你有钱 你前妻更有钱 动动脑筋吧
I’m thinking that you’ll put a gun to my head just to see if I can.
我被人拿枪指着叫我侵入…
I can’t pee in front of an audience.
有人在 我尿不出来
Let me break it down to you, Stanley, one last time.
我再跟你说一遍
You live in a trailer.
你住在拖车屋
You’re a felon. You work a dead-end job.
你不但有前科 工作也没前途
And you desperately want your daughter back.
你急着想把女儿要回来
Gabriel is your only shot.
盖布洛是你唯一的机会
Take it.
你要好好把握
I’m concerned about our new friend.
我担心咱们的新朋友
Oh, now, don’t be jealous.
别吃他的醋