Bud, in the last four years, president boone…
使百万非法移♥民♥穿过边境 涌入了
Has allowed millions of illegal aliens to cross the border…
洛杉矶 纽约跟Texico这样的城市
Flooding cities like los angeles, new york and Texico.
Bud 在你的帮助下
With your help, bud,
我党会修复边境线
my administration will mend our broken borders…
让内包喊停
And stop insourcing.
为了美国 选格林里弗一票
A vote for greenleaf is a vote for america…
一个美国人优先的国度
An america where americans come first.
这才是我们的国家 Bud 支持我吧
This land is our land, bud. help me keep it that way.
亲爱的汤米 你们六年级班
Dear tommy, I was very moved by
给我寄信 我十分感动
the letter from your 6th grade class.
全球变暖是一件很严重的事情
Global warming is a serious issue…
我保证会将它放在首位
And I promise to make it a top
成为候选人首先讨论的问题
Priority in my discussions with the candidates.
亲爱的安德森夫人 感谢你的来信
“dear mrs. anderson, thank you for your letter.
我会尽我所能
I am doing everything I can to press
让候选人解决医疗保险的问题
The candidates about health insurance.”
亲爱的奥森先生
“dear mr. olsen, I sympathize with
关于你对工作保障的担心 我十分同情
your fears about job security.
我向你保证 我不会忽视它的
I promise you, I will not ignore the issues…
教育 退伍军人问题 经济
Education, veterans, the economy…
卫生保健 环境
Health care, the environment.
我正不知疲倦的忙碌 我尽我所能
I am working tirelessly. I’m doing everything I can.
诚挚的 Earnest·Bud·Johnson敬上
Sincerely, Earnest bud Johnson.”
放
Now!
放
Now!
上帝啊 Don
Oh, my god! Don!
打中那傻瓜了
The goose is down!
还有几根手指
How many fingers?
美国人想知道 作为Bud·Johnson感觉如何
America wants to know what it’s like to be bud Johnson.
不赖
It doesn’t suck.
快点
Come on!
我听说你收到
I’ve heard you’ve received
求婚信了是真的吗
marriage proposals in the mail, true?
是的 你可以告诉那位九月女士
Yeah, you can tell that miss september…
我还在权衡我的选择
That I’m weighing my options.
快点 Bud
Hurry up, bud!
人物杂♥志♥提名你 年度最性感男士
People magazine named you the sexiest man of the year.
真的 我说什么好呢
Yeah? well, what can I say?
受之有愧
Guilty as charged!
这些人
These people!
Molly 你怎么看你的父亲 你怎么想的
Molly, what do you think of your dad? what do you think?
快 继续 从相机后
Go ahead, go on. stick your head up
把头抬起来 人♥渣♥
with that little camera. you turd!
Bud Bud
Bud… bud!
-别动 -别闹了
– freeze! – stop.
停下
Stop.
别玩了
Stop!
怎么了Molly 只是造枪的给的一块巧克力
Come on, molly? it’s just chocolate. from the gun people.
-我做了烤肉和鸡蛋 -你做的
– I fixed you bacon and eggs. – you did?
很好
That’s nice!
-我想让你看上去整洁点 -为什么
– I want you to look nice. – what’s the occasion?
我认为你有必要跟一个人谈一下
There’s someone I think you should talk to.
坐下
Sit.
她跟别人不一样
She’s different than all the others.
我觉得她是好心的
I think her heart’s in the right place.
我希望 别说什么不合时宜的话 好吗
I want you to try not to say anything embarrassing, okay?
-跟谁 -麦迪逊女士
– to who? – ms. Madison.
-那个电视上的女人 -她就在外面
– the tv woman? – she’s outside.
-她在外面 -是的 在厨房♥
– she’s outside? – yes. in the kitchen.
-在我们家厨房♥ -是的
– she’s in our kitchen? – yes.
试着像个正常人就好
Just try and be normal.
我身上有味吗
Do I smell?
给我欧史拜斯[除体臭]
Then, give me the old spice.
老天啊 我刚刚才玩得开心点
god darn it! I was just having some fun!
Molly 这鸡蛋做的太棒了
Molly, these eggs are amazing.
是啊 很香
Yes, they sure are.
谢谢
Thanks.
我喜欢你的新扮相
I like this new look on you.
挺好的是吧 很专业的
It’s good, isn’t it? professional.
是的 非常好
Yeah, its damn good.
总而言之 Bud
Anyway, bud, I was thinking about interviewing
我打算未来几天内 能采访你
you over the next couple of days.
想知道你和你的思想
Get to know you and your thoughts.
你觉得人们真的关心我想什么
Think people really care about my thoughts?
鉴于你要做的决定 我觉得是的
I really do considering the choice you’re about to make.
你要让Texico名声大振吗
Did you say you went to Texico high?
是的 她名字都叫莫瑞斯[意为士气]
She did. only her name was morales.
莫瑞斯
Morales?
别开玩笑 警♥察♥莫瑞斯的小妹妹
You’re kidding. one of bobby morales little sisters?
那就是我
Yeah, that’s me.
世界真小
Small world!
小城市 那么Bud 你准备好了吗
Small town. then, bud, are you ready?
现在可以么
It’s a good time?
行 你只管开始拍吧
Yeah, go ahead, shoot.
谢谢 Bud
Thanks,Bud.
我们从你对同性恋婚姻
Why don’t we get started with
的看法开始谈起怎么样
your opinion of gay marriage.
该死的 必须得谈这个吗
Shit! do we have to?
那么 你是持反对意见了
so, you’re against it.
我 不 我没那么说
I… no, I didn’t say that.
那你是站在哪边的
Then, what is your position?
在这问题上我哪边都不站
I don’t have a position on it.
其实 我压根就不关心这个破问题
Actually, I don’t give a rat’s ass about it.
我爸以前总是教我要
My daddy always said whatever a king
事不关己 高高挂起
does in his castle is his business.
这就是我在同性恋结婚问题上的立场
I guess the same can go for two queens.
我是布恩总统
I’m President Boone
很高兴给你们介绍 我的新朋友们
and I’d like you to meet a few friends of mine.
他们是医生 是和平卫士
They’re our doctors, and our peace officers.
他们为孩子教授知识
They teach our children
他们在军队里贡献自己的力量
they serve nobly in our armed forces.
很久以来 美国的同性恋公民
For too long, homosexual americans…
一直都被自己深爱的国家所压♥迫♥
Have been persecuted by the country they love.
所以站在这里的我 一旦连任
That’s why this president, if re-elected,
会立即为同性恋婚姻敞开大门
will implement the open door initiative.
所有的美国同性恋 不论倾向
Gay americans,man and woman alike will be able to
从此都可以昂首挺胸地出柜
proudly step out of the closet…
光明正大的去改变
And on to the alter,
去一直以来 被我们所独占的
To exchange the sacred vows
神台上交换彼此的誓言
enjoyed by the rest of us.
Bud 有了你的帮助
Bud, with your help,
这个共和党政♥府♥
this republican administration…
将会对同性婚姻说 我愿意
Will say, I do. to gay marriage.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do!
我愿意
I do.
我愿意
I do!
我愿意
I do!
-我做到了 -没错 宝贝
– I did it! – that ‘a way, baby!
我还记得小时候
I remember when we were kids,
打保龄是周末唯一的娱乐呢
this was the only thing to do on the weekends.
现在还是呢
Still is.
打得不错啊 Bud
Well done, Bud.
当然了
See?
我们谈点严肃的话题吧
Let’s get to some real issues.
行
Okay.
[支持生命]跟[支持选择]?
Pro-life or pro-choice?
你支持哪一边
Where do you stand?
我觉得