Thanks, Don.
跟我讲讲你自己 有什么爱好吗
Tell me about yourself. you got any hobbies?
只是
Just…
只是钓鱼
Just fishing.
你是个钓鱼爱好者啊
You’re a fellow angler!
你用什么钓竿
What kind of rod do you use?
我用乔尼·莫里斯签名那个系列
Well, I use a six and a half foot graphite
长6.5英尺的碳纤维钓竿
johnny morris signature series.
重不重
Heavy?
中等重度
Medium heavy.
鱼饵卷轴 有12磅
Bait catching reel, twelve pound test.
别告诉我
Don’t tell me.
是七英吋的幼虫 跟紫色摇虫
Seven inch power grub, purple shaky worm.
是啊 他 他 你也知道自己的装备啊
Yes, sir! damn, he, he, you know your equipment!
我还以为你是个男低音呢
I figured you for a bass man.
我想
Well, i…
尽可能多带Molly出来玩
Try to take molly out as much as I can.
前两天 我们在佩科斯河抓到了
We caught a two dinner stripe
一条能吃两顿的条纹鱼
on the pecos just the other day.
听到这里真抱歉 Bud
I’m sorry to hear that, bud.
为什么
how come?
白宫有项关于佩科斯河
There’s a bill in the house targeting the pecos river for…
改道的提案
Reallocation.
你把我唬住了
You lost me there.
有个大公♥司♥要在那建一个大坝
That’s where a big corporation builds a dam.
由于水的流量受限
Limits the flow of water
鱼无法洄游产卵
the fish can’t get to their spawning grounds…
最后 所有的鱼都会相继死光
Eventually the whole population dies off.
那很烂 我前半辈子都在那里捕鱼
That sucks, because I’ve been fishing there my whole life.
你最好再找找其他的河流
You’d better look for another river
因为布恩总统已经收了
because president boone has received.
能源公♥司♥给的
Ten million dollars in contributions
1千万美元捐款
from the energy company
他得给他们点回报啊
And he’s got to pay them back somehow.
得了 不会的 Andy不会这么做的
Come on, now. come on, Andy wouldn’t do that.
他已经做了Bud 他已经做了
He already did, bud. he already did.
好吧 那你可以做点什么吗
Okay. can’t you do something?
除非我当选总统
If I’m elected president.
你好
yeah
什么
What?
告诉我确切的消息
No, tell me exactly what was said.
总统先生 我有义务
Mr President It’s my commitment to
为我们的子孙后代
protect the wild places in this country…
保护好这个国家野生环境
For future generations.
而且我不会止步于此 Bud
And I’m not going to stop there, bud.
在你的帮助下 我的政♥府♥
With your help, my administration…
将会成为环境保护的领导者
Will be a leader in environmental protections.
我的美国同胞们
My fellow americans…
我宣布佩科斯河
I give you, the pecos river
成为国家野生动物保护区
National wildlife preserve!
这一举动表现了
And what can only be characterized
整个政策大逆转
as a complete policy reversal…
总统显然告别了先前捐赠他的公♥司♥
The president has surely alienated his corporate donors…
转变立场为 支持环境保护
By adopting a pro-environment stance.
Bud和Molly今天也在场支持
Bud and molly Johnson were on hand today…
我们才是倡导环保的政党啊
We are the environmental party!
该死的畜生偷了我们的戏文
Those bastards stole our platform.
叫公♥关♥人员随时候命
Put the pr people on standby.
我们得出面反击
we gonna to run catrats
-你想要施皮格尔曼·菲舍吗 -太高调了
– you want spiegelman fischer? – too high brow.
-苹果公♥司♥的人怎么样 -不 劳瑞 太都市了
– what about those ipod guys? – no, larry, too urban.
去把那些给米勒淡啤做广♥告♥找来
Get the guys who do those miller lite spots.
就是在喷泉跟姑娘们摔跤的那个
The ones with those girls wrestling in the fountain.
我不知道是谁 克莱伯先生
I don’t know, mr. crumb.
我喜欢那解说员的声音 抑扬顿挫
I like the narrator’s voice. his cadence.
给他们打电♥话♥就是了
Just call them.
阿特 Galena讨厌那些广♥告♥
Galena hates those ads, artie
她说他们传达了错误信息
she says they send the wrong message.
你老婆不是我们取胜的关键
Your wife’s not our target demographic
那个混球才是
that son of a bitch is.
太好了
Great.
特工处的人时刻围在他身边
He’s got the secret service running flight patterns!
我们的唯一目标 就是搞定这个男人
All we need is an issue that matters to this guy.
一个目标 一个人
One issue, one man…
一张选票
One vote.
上帝啊
Boy.
我已经买♥♥下了
I already own it.
好的 我要买♥♥个宾馆
Alright, I’m gonna buy a hotel.
你好 有份给Bud·Johnson的快递
Hi, there. I’ve got a delivery for bud Johnson.
谁寄来的
From who?
所有人
From everyone.
告诉我 你开的什么车 Bud·Johnson
Tell me, what drives bud Johnson?
现在开的是 89年产的雪佛兰西维尔拉多
Right now, an ’89 chevy silverado.
你不用把它拿起来
You don’t have to lift that up
不动它讲话 效果更好
if you leave it, it’s probably better.
这事你已经没法控制了
This thing is getting away from you.
我已经尽力了
I’m doing the best I can.
再尽力点 我还以为
Do better! I thought you wanted to
你想从这个破镇子飞出去呢
get out of this shithole town!
我只想报导事实真♥相♥
I want to get out the facts!
你听到卡哩声了吗
You hear that? the clicking.
卡哩 卡哩
Click, click.
就是那数百万人的遥控器
That is the sound of a million remote controls
在换台的声音
changing the channel on your ass.
卡哩声就意味着死亡
Click equals death!
你得吸引观众的眼球
You got to get people a reason to watch
这可是黄金时段的新闻
this is the prime time news.
关键是要新颖
The key word, being new!
给我些新东西 你刚被玛丽·哈特顶替了
Find me something. you just got taken down by mary hart!
Bud 纵观此事 有没有什么提案
Bud, in looking at it, is there any issue in particular that…
特别从心底打动你呢
Has touched you personally?
有啊 当然有 内包
Yeah, yeah, insourcing.
你是说 外包
You mean, outsourcing.
不 我是说内包
No, I mean insourcing.
-可以解释一下吗 -好的
– can you elaborate? – yeah, well…
我过去干活的地方 有一群熟人
Where I used to work, there’s a bunch of guys I know
他们后来失业了
they got laid off.
不给我们工作 却给了墨西哥人
Instead of sending our jobs, losing our jobs to mexico…
他们雇了墨西哥人 来做我们的工作
They’re bringing in mexicans to take our jobs.
结束 录好了
End we’re out.
等等我可以再说一遍吗
Wait a minute, could I say that again?
我觉得播这段不太好
I don’t think that came out right.
播这段很好
That came out great.
Johnson先生 播出来会很棒的
That came out very well, mr. Johnson.
非常真实 中♥央♥阵容是什么
Very authentic. central casting?
边境巡逻
Border patrol?
那他们真是非法劳工了
So, they’re actual undocumented workers?
我们较喜欢称为没有个人档案的演员
We prefer undocumented actors.
好吧 开始排练 请排成一队
Alright, rehearsal’s up, back it into one please!
但我们先前是支持移♥民♥♥运♥动的
But we courted the pro-immigrant movement.
包容性是我党的根基 我们的原则
Inclusiveness is the foundation of our party. it’s our base!
我们没原则了
We no longer have a base.
Bud·Johnson就是我们的原则
Bud Johnson’s our base.
我几乎认不出我自己了
I don’t even recognize myself anymore.
那彩虹屋怎么办
And what about… rainbow house?
去他妈的彩虹屋吧
Screw the rainbow house!
他现在关心的是移♥民♥
this guy cares about immigration.
你想赢吗
You wanna win? go out there and
重塑个自♥由♥女神像吧
rip the statue of liberty a new one!
开始
And action!
Bud 过去的四年里 布恩总统

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!