The only thing. you go with your strongest arm, the man…
整个赛季都出场 不会让你失望的球员
Who’s carried you through the season, who’s never let you down.
Bud 美国靠你了
Bud, america’s counting on you.
我不会让美国人失望的
Yes, sir. I’m not gonna let them down.
不过 这个给你
But, here.
我不想把橄榄球掉了
Wouldn’t want to drop the old football.
别把法国炸飞了
Blow up france or something.
放心吧
You couldn’t.
有一连串的密♥码♥和钥匙呢
There’s a whole bunch of secret codes and these special little keys.
程序复杂着呢
A whole song in dance.
敬你一杯
Here’s to you!
看啊 看他们给的这些东西
Look at all… look at all this stuff they give us, Molly.
他们把总统用的那种洗发精给我们了
They give us the same shampoo that the president uses.
太棒了
Great.
你们谈什么了
So, what did you guys talk about?
-谈些事情 -什么事情
– stuff. – what stuff?
就是…
You know…
成年人的事情
Grown up stuff.
比如?
Like?
比如…
Like…
Bud
Bud!
到底什么事
What stuff?
就是成年人的事情 教练啊橄榄球啊
Like grown up stuff. you know, coaching. football.
核战啊
Geothermal nuclear war.
Andy是个很好的人
Andy’s, a great… great guy.
他不是Andy 他是美国总统
He’s not Andy. he’s the president of the united states.
他就是想拉你的票
And he just wants your vote.
那我就投他的票
And gee, guess what? he’s gonna get it.
你甚至没有去投票
It’s not even yours to give!
你这样就…
You’re gonna…
毁了一切
Ruin everything.
Andy 我们的总统 邀请我去看比赛
Andy, the president, invited me to watch the game…
-星期一晚上 -那是贿赂
– with him on monday night. – that’s a bribe!
才不是贿赂
That’s not a bribe.
-就是 -不是
– is too. – it is not.
-就是 -不是
– is too. – it is not.
-就是 -不是 什么就是
– is too! – is not! what it is, “too”?
-你懂什么 -比你懂得多
– what the hell do you know? – more than you.
-才不是 -就是
– you do not. – do too.
-才不是 -就是
– you do not. – do too.
-好吧 -好吧
– fine. – fine.
你闻到飞机上的真皮味道了吗
Did you smell all the leather on that plane?
如果我让你备受冷落
If I made you feel second best
我为自己的盲目道歉
I’m sorry I was blind
别换台 宝贝女 那是Willie啊
No, baby, leave it, leave it. that’s willie.
你令我念念不忘
You were always on my mind
我是Willlie Nelson(乡村歌♥手 喜欢自我炒作)
Hi, I’m willie nelson.
我不表演的时候 我通常都有所涉略
And when I’m not performing, I’m usually getting involved.
Bud 如果你在看的话
Hey, Bud, if you’re out there and you’re watching…
他在跟我们说话呢
He’s talking to us!
今晚为你准备的特别晚餐
There’s a special dinner, especially for you in your honor…
由我的好朋友也是总统候选人Donad Greenleaf做东
Hosted by my good friend and presidential candidate Donald greenleaf.
-今晚我等你了 -我会去的 Willie
– I’ll see you here tonight. – I’ll do it, willie!
这事越来越蹊跷了
This is really getting weird.
你选共和党还是民♥主♥党?
Democrat or a republican?
我是Art Crumb Donald Greenleaf的竞选主管
I’m art crumb, Donald greenleaf’s campaign manager.
-幸会 -我也是
– nice to meet you. – same here.
你是Molly吧 那个文章写的真好
You must be molly. quite an essay.
可能有朝一日你会从政的
you have a future in politics one day.
有朝一日 你也会的
You might too. one day.
我们进去吧
Shall we go in?
别这样呃 客气点啊
Not too hard to be nice, come on.
这可是派对啊
Party. party!
这边请 就像在家一样
Right this way… make yourselves at home.
你好
Hello.
如您所见 我们精心准备了自助餐
As you can see, we’ve got a lovely buffet.
来一瓶吗 Bud
Would you like a bud, bud?
当然
Sure.
看啊 你们准备了肉片吐司
Look at that. you got chipped meat on toast.
我妈以前经常给我做的
My momma used to make that for me.
-不是开玩笑吧 -真的
– no kidding? – yes.
请尽情享用
There’s all you can eat.
这都是为您准备的
It’s all in your honor.
还有你最喜欢听的威利·纳尔逊
And there’s all the willie nelson you can listen to.
我知道你是他歌♥迷
I understand you’re an aficionado.
是的 我加入”威力崇拜者”
Yes, sir, I was in an all
乐队已经五年了
willie tribute band for about five years.
号♥称我们是纳尔逊二代
Called ourselves the half nelsons.
只唱他的歌♥吗
Only his songs?
我们别无所求了 知道吗 我有自己的团
No other request. but you know, I got my own stuff.
那你们今晚上也来上一曲怎么样
So, why don’t you guys do one of your songs tonight?
我当然愿意 但是没人给我伴奏
I would but my rhythm section’s incarcerated.
我们走了点后门
We’ve pulled a few strings.
-喂 Bud Bud -嘿 伙计们
– hey, bud! bud! – hey, boys!
到台上来
Come on up!
他们喊我们吗
They paying us?
你真把他们弄出来了 谢谢 后门真硬
You really did, you got them out. thank you. pull strings.
Bud 兄弟 兄弟 看看我
Bud! buddy, buddy! buddy, look at me!
汉克 你看着不错 跟参加舞会似的
Damn, hank, you look good. just like prom.
谢谢 谢谢你朋友
Thank you. thank you, amigo.
这是我这辈子最棒的一天
This is the best day of my life.
我想带你见一个非常特别的人
There’s someone very special I’d like you to meet.
Johnson先生
Mr. Johnson!
我是Donald·Greenleaf
Donald greenleaf.
太紧了
Too tight.
Greenleaf先生 您也来这种派对啊
Hell of a party you got here, mr. greenleaf.
是啊 我们民♥主♥党人士最擅长派对了
Yes, sir. we democrats are one hell of a party.
叫我Don就行了
Call me Don.
好的 Don
Okay, Don.
台上等着呢
The stage awaits.
既然他都这么说了
Well, he said so, right?
Pontiac Pontiac
Pontiac, pontiac
停在我后院里
Out there in my backyard.
修好它
I’m gonna fix it up,
涂红它 一定能让发动机转起来
Paint it red gonna make that engine go
雪佛兰 雪佛兰
Chevrolet, chevrolet
追逐飞驰的岁月
Chevy year that running
这就是引擎发动的动力所在
past fly,this and that gonna make that engine go
准备好了吗
you ready?
停在我后院的老车们啊
They’re all in my backyard them old cars
每一辆我都爱
I love everyone of them
Molly 记得我吗
Molly? you remember me?
你好 麦迪逊女士
Hi, ms. Madison.
不用担心 我没带相机
don’t worry, I didn’t bring a camera.
我马上就去开一辆
I’m gonna get one running yet.
大家都疯了 我不知道你怎么忍♥过来的
All this craziness. I don’t know how you’re doing it.
你知道
you know
你想找人谈谈 随时可以打给我 好吗
If you ever want to talk, you call me anytime, okay?
我把我名片给你 拿着
I’m gonna give you my card. there you go.
你想访问Bud 对吧
You want an interview with bud, right?
我希望他能考虑一下
I’d like him to think about it.
好吧
Okay.
我要去开一辆
I’ll get one running yet
我这就去开一辆
I’ll get one running yet
我要去开一辆
I’ll get one running yet
我要去开一辆
I’ll get one running yet
我这就去开一辆
I’ll get one running yet
Bud 你真棒
Bud! you’re the man!
Bud 我真喜欢你
Well… I like you, bud.
你看上去 是那种很真诚的人
You seem to be a real genuine sort of guy.
谢了Don

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!