(他听不懂[支持生命]Pro-life,以为指生活life)
Well…
生活还是不错的
Life’s pretty good.
就现在而言
Right about now.
那么 你是[支持生命]的了
So, you’re pro-life then?
谁不是啊
Who isn’t?
Artie
Artie.
-Artie -干嘛
– Artie. – what?
我觉得这样不太好啊
I don’t feel comfortable with this.
咱们走错方向了吧
We’re headed in the wrong direction.
不 会很有用的
No, it’s gonna be great.
-Artie -开拍 快开拍
– Artie. – and action! action!
开拍了 Donald
And action, Donald!
我们的未来是什么
What is our future?
我可以告诉你
I’ll tell you what our future is.
这些孩子们 正如你女儿一样 Bud
Children like these, like your daughter, Bud.
幸福 自♥由♥ 充满希望
Happy, free, full of promise.
但请想象 如果没了这些欢声笑语
But imagine a world without
世界会变成什么样子吧
all this joyous laughter.
我说的是堕胎问题
I’m talking about abortion.
布恩总统 虽然声称自己[支持生命]
President Boone, he claims he’s pro-life.
但是在他的领导下
But yet under his leadership…
并无任何对罗伊案[美国1973年通过的堕胎合法化法案]
No significant challenge has been leveled
有力的反对或改变
against roe versus wade.
有了你的帮助 Bud
With your help, Bud,
我们Greenleaf政♥府♥
the Greenleaf administration…
将会真正致力于
Will lead a genuine effort
改变法庭的不人道决议
reverse this inhumane court decision.
加入我和共和党的行列吧
So, join me and the democrats
我们保护所有的生命
as we preserve all life…
是为让生命 充满上帝睿智的杰作
That’s for filling god’s intelligent design.
我是Donald·Greenleaf
I’m Donald Greenleaf
在这里向你们传达这个讯息
And I approve this message.
好像不太对劲啊
That don’t seem right.
他这么说只是因为
He’s only saying that because
你说过反对堕胎
you said you didn’t like abortion.
对哦 不过我没那么说过啊
Yeah, but I didn’t say that.
你跟凯特说你是[支持生命]的啊
You told Kate that you were pro-life.
那又怎么了
So what?
[支持生命]的意思就是反对堕胎
Pro-life means anti-abortion.
罗伊案你不知道吗 拜托
Roe versus wade? Hello!
这样下去不行
This isn’t working.
我还以为凯特能帮帮你
I thought Kate would help
但现在情况越变越糟了
But it’s just worse.
是你让我跟她谈谈的
You’re the one that wanted me to talk to her.
我以为你说不定喜欢她呢
I thought you might like her
她很聪明 人又好
She’s smart, and nice…
跟以前和你在一起的女人不一样
Not like the other women you spend time with.
你指哪些女人 Molly
Which women would those be, Molly?
那些跟你跳舞的啊 Bud
The ones that dance, Bud.
可是 至少她们都有工作啊
Well, at least they got jobs.
现在的情况真是乱七八糟的
It’s all getting turned upside down now.
什么情况乱七八糟啊
What’s all getting turned upside down?
你在毁掉整个美国啊
You’re ruining america!
-我什么 -你在毁掉整个美国
– I’m what? – you’re ruining America!
-我毁灭美国 -没错
– I’m ruining America? – yes!
我不懂
What?
直到今天 我终于走了点运
What I finally am is having a little good luck…
还是多谢了你呢
Thank you very much
可现在你居然对我说三道四
And you’re giving me shit about it!
你能明白现在这些
You know what all this
对于我这种人意味着什么吗
Means for someone like me?
我也有过梦想
I had dreams once.
可能不是现在这些
Maybe it weren’t this…
可我也上过五年级 我也梦想过
But I was in the fifth grade, so I had them.
而现在
And now…
过去 我一直都是个
I pretty much been headed on a road
无名小卒 而现在
For being a nobody and now that…
我成大人物了
I am a kind of somebody,
你却受不了
You can’t stand that
我得到这么一小点关注
I’m getting a little attention.
-一小点 -是啊 是一小点
– a little? – yeah, a little.
也许我说出真♥相♥会好一点 Bud
Maybe I’ll tell the truth, Bud.
-真♥相♥ -对
– the truth? – yes.
什么真♥相♥
The truth about what?
也许 我还是告诉大家
Maybe I’ll tell everybody
你喝的醉醺醺时 想投票的那个是我
it was me who tried to vote while you got drunk!
我才不在乎 他们会不会把我带走
I don’t care if they take me away from you.
Molly 等一下 Molly
Molly… hey, Molly!
别管我
Leave me alone.
-好吧 -好吧
– fine. – fine.
随便吧
Fine.
你能在上面签名么
Could you sign it?
当然没问题 克里
Sure thing, Curly.
Bud 你替我们
Hey, Bud… did you give
亲总统屁♥股♥了吗
the president’s butt a kiss from us?
你对我有意见吗 沃尔特
You got something to say, Walt?
不光是我 Bud
It’s not just me, Bud.
没人喜欢你对这个镇的所作所为
No one likes what you done to this town.
你投票之后会怎样呢
What’s gonna happen after you vote?
所有人都会卷铺盖滚蛋
Everyone’s gonna pack up and leave us
就跟他们找到我们时一样
In the same shape as they found us.
Bud 你又上电视了
Bud, you’re on TV again!
是啊 Bud 你又上电视了
Yeah, Bud, you’re on tv again.
我们无法再说Bud·Johnson
People have to stop saying Bud Johnson
对民♥主♥政♥治♥有好影响了
is good for democracy.
他已经使我们 成了全世界的笑柄
He’s made us the laughing stock of the entire world.
新闻媒体像狗仔队似的
The news media follows him around
整天围着他转
Like a bunch of paparazzi,
比起他即将要做出的选择
Because we’re more concerned with
我们更为关注的只是
His fifteen minutes of fame
他的一夜成名
Than we are with the choice he’s about to make.
有谁真正去听 他都说了些什么吗
Is anybody really listening to this guy?
醒醒吧 美国
Wake up, America!
Bud·Johnson 就是一十足的傻蛋
Bud Johnson, is a dumbass!
您的妻子刚刚到达 Greenleaf先生
Your wife has just arrived, Mr.Greenleaf.
谢天谢地啊 真好
Thank god! good.
拜托了 千万别让他难堪
Please, don’t upset him.
你什么时候进来的
When did you get in?
我好想你啊
I missed you so much!
你快被这两个没用的东西毁了
You are letting this two bit hack destroy you.
你展现出的全是共和党
You are everything that
用来攻击你的弱点
the republicans accused you of being.
你这没骨气的外行
A spineless amateur.
连自己的立场都不敢坚持
Afraid to take a position.
我不是不敢坚持立场
I am not afraid to take a position.
好吧 有时我是改了主意
Okay, sometimes I have second thoughts.
可所有深思熟虑的人 都会这样的
But what thinking person doesn’t?
你过去是有自己的主张的
You used to stand for something.
你们俩都是
both of you.
让她走吧
Let her go.
你到底怎么了 阿特
What’s happened to you, Art?
这次我会赢的
I’m gonna win this time.
你以前参加的竞选都是有意义的
You used to run campaigns that meant something.
不 要是我支持的候竞选人都赢了
No They would have meant something
那意义才能彰显出来
If the candidates I backed had won!
你能明白尽管每次
You know what’s like to be
在每一个议题都站在对的一方
On the right side of every issue
但却从来没有发言权的滋味吗
But never get to speak on the theory stage?
能体会每次希望落空时的失落吗
The hope that rocks with every loss?
这次不行
Not this time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!