关键一票
经过一场激烈的选举战之后
After a hotly contested race,
今天是美国选民
Americans go to the polls today
为这场激烈选战投票的日子
In what promises to be a very close election.
共和党人Andrew Boone希望借击败
The republican Andrew Boone, hoping to
民♥主♥党竞选者Donald Greenleaf
Hold on to the oval office by edging out
继续保持在白宫的地位
The democratic challenger Donald Greenleaf.
世上最好的爸爸
Bud Bud
Bud…Bud.
Bud
Bud!
我去…我去叫他回来
I’ll call…I’ll call him back.
假如我们有电♥话♥还差不多 快点吧
If we had a phone, you could. Come on!
该死 真冷啊
Goddamnit! It’s cold.
我们又要迟到了 你得洗个澡
We’re gonna be late again. You need a shower.
你竟然和衣而睡
Can’t believe you slept in your clothes!
有热水吗
Leave me any hot water?
不知道啊 热水器难道自己好了吗
I don’t know. Water heater fix itself?
天啊 Molly 你今天干脆别上学了
Christ, Molly! why don’t you just take the day off, okay?
我给你写请假条
I’ll write you a note.
快 我再说最后一遍
Now! I’m not going to tell you again!
起来
Get up!
Bud
Bud!
行了 我来了
Alright, I’m coming!
-那是什么 -鸡蛋色拉
– What? – Egg salad.
又是?
Again?
你喜欢鸡蛋色拉
You like egg salad.
天天吃也不行 你该弄点别的菜式
Well, not every damn day I don’t. You could mix it up a little.
我们手头有点紧
We’re on a Budget.
你想吃得丰盛 就少喝点啤酒
You wanna eat better? Drink less beer.
-好吧 -好吧
– Fine. – Fine.
-今天的事情别忘了 -今天是什么日子
– and don’t forget today. – what’s… what’s today?
选举日啊 笨蛋
Election day, dummy!
我应该要做一篇关于你投票的报告 记得吗
I’m supposed to do a report on you voting, remember?
我早就跟你说了 我都没注册的
I already told you before I’m not even registered.
我帮你用邮件注册了
I registered for you in the mail.
太好了 现在我可以当陪审员了
That’s great, I could get jury duty now.
-这是你的公民责任 -是我的公民什么
– It’s your civic responsibility. – It’s my civic, my what?
是你的公民责任
It’s your civic responsibility.
我的公民责任 你从哪学的这些鬼东西的
My civic responsibility? Where you learning this crap?
Abernathy夫人说的
Mrs. Abernathy.
你少跟她来往
Well, stay away from her.
她是我的老师
She’s my teacher.
签字吧
Sign this.
这是什么
What is it?
问卷调查
A questionnaire.
我应该要问你的关于政♥治♥的问题
I’m supposed to ask you about your politics.
行 开始吧
Well, go ahead.
我已经填完了
I already filled it in.
我希望你的形象聪明点
I wanted you to sound smart.
第一个问题是什么
Give me the first question anyway.
你的政♥治♥派系是什么
What’s your political affiliation?
好吧 我是个拒服兵役者
Alright, I’m a conscious objector.
这不是战争 Bud 是选举
It’s not a war, Bud. it’s an election.
你是无党派
And you are an independent.
无党派 为什么我要是无党派
Independent? Why in the hell would I be an independent?
因为这个两党体系
Because the two party system
忽略了那些贫穷工人们的需求
Has neglected the needs of the working poor.
这就是原因
That’s why.
-宝贝 听我说…-又来了
– Let me tell you something, baby… – Here we go again.
投票根本没有任何的作用
The voting doesn’t count for a goddamn thing.
只会给你错觉
Just a way to make you feel like
以为自己可以控制某些东西
You’re in control of something.
投给谁都无所谓 事实无法改变
It doesn’t matter who you vote for, won’t change the fact.
我们已经买♥♥不起保险了 要是你病了
We can’t afford insurance and if you get sick,
我又要去卖♥♥血赚钱了
I’m gonna have to start selling my blood again.
Abernathy夫人说每张选票都算数的
Mrs. Abernathy said every vote counts.
这是种社会契约
It’s a social contract.
社会契约 这个Abernathy夫人真是满口胡言
It’s a social contract. This Mrs. Abernathy is full of shit.
下班后在投票站等我
Meet me at the polling place after work.
好吧
Fine.
忘记什么了吗
You forgetting something?
Bud 要是你把这个搞砸了我会离开你的
Bud, screw this up and I’m leaving you.
做好学生啊
Do good!
Dewey跑到哪去了
Where the hell is dewey?
他请假了
He got laid off.
胡说 他得到内包了
Bullshit! He got insourced.
内包
Insourced?
对 把我们的工作让给墨西哥人
Insourced. Instead of exporting our jobs to Mexico.
他们雇墨西哥人抢我们的饭碗
They’re importing Mexicans to take our jobs.
你真是个妄想狂 知道吗
You’re paranoid, you know that?
注意 今天上午的开市正式取消
Attention! The opening this morning is officially cancelled.
我都听不懂那该死的通知了
I can’t even read the damn signs no more!
伙计们 我们的好日子不长了 记住我的话
Our days are numbered, fellas. You mark my words!
这些人干得多拿得少
These hombres work twice as hard for half the money.
我刚意识到他们更需要这份工作
I just figure they need this job twice as bad as us!
你到底站在哪边
Whose side are you on?
我不选边站的 Lowell 只是远离是非
I don’t take sides, lowell. Just stating out this.
接下来 他们就要夺走我们的投票权了
Next thing, they’ll be taking away our right to vote.
Bud 你投票了吗
You voting, Bud?
那是社会契约 对吧
It’s a social contract, isn’t it?
你投给谁了
Who are you voting for?
天晓得
Shit if I know!
我想我要拿双重阴影 好像是8号♥
I think I picked up a couple shades. Looks like an eight.
Marty 你觉得怎么样
What do you think, Marty?
我不希望看到佛罗里达州有差距
I don’t like the margin in Florida.
你带一些年轻的共和党人
I want you to bus some young republicans down to
去Palm Beach的投票站
The polling stations in Palm Beach.
一定要是高个儿的金发男人
Make sure they’re tall, they’re blonde and they’re men.
为什么
Why?
老犹太人看到那些愤怒的年轻白人
Because old Jews see a pack of angry young white males
就会重新考虑要不要下车投票了
And they’re gonna think twice about getting out of their car!
这就是原因
That’s why.
肯尼迪才9号♥ 但他让人成功登月了
Kennedy was a nine. And he put a man on the moon.
那正是我们需要努力争取的东西
That’s what we need. Something to shoot for.
一个致胜的法宝 比如…我也不知道
A defining moment. Like… I don’t know.
治愈癌症
Cure for cancer.
俄亥俄州 每隔二十分钟播同性恋婚姻广♥告♥
Ohio run the gay marriage ad every twenty minutes.
看看能否让那些
Let’s see if we can’t get
虔诚的中立派改变主意
Those god fearing bastards off the fence.
我们不如抓一些科学家
Why not? we take a bunch of scientists,
把他们丢在沙漠之类的地方
Put them in the desert somewhere
就像曼哈顿计划一样
Like the Manhattan project.
你在听我说话吗 我是认真的
Are you listening to me? I’m serious about this.
我认为在癌症的问题上
I think that cancer is going to be a tough nut
无法一蹴而就 先生
To crack in one term, sir.
所以我们会制定十年计划
So, we make it a ten year plan.
-林肯看到奴隶制的终结了吗 -没有
– Lincoln got to see the end of slavery? – No.
-肯尼迪看到登月壮举了吗 -没有
– Did Kennedy get to see the moon shot? – Nope.
都没有 但是他们却流芳千古
No! But they got the credit!
那是因为他们有目标
It’s the idea that counts.
那些设立目标的人才会被加载史册
The guy that sets the goal gets in the history books!
希望和积极 告诉你 Marty
Hope and positivity! I tell you, Marty,
美国人♥民♥需要一张灿烂的笑脸
The American people want a bright shining smile
来做出这个国家对他们的承诺
to represent the promise of this country.
没错
Yep.
看看那儿的老Georgie
Take Old Georgie there.
兄弟 他真是了不起
Boy, he was off the charts.
他们愿意让他当王
They wanted to make him king.
上帝之子
Son of a God
谢谢 感谢前来
Thank you, thank you for coming.
Galena和我要感谢美国
Galena and I would like to thank America