抱歉 巴迪 我不能
Not for nothing, Guy.
有你好处 盖伊
You want to make Dawn’s project fly?
你想要道恩的项目能通过?
Go ahead, put it together.
开干吧 搞起来
Let’s see what you can do.
让我看看你的本事
Really?
真的?
Yeah. But first we need to bury this article.
对 但是首先我们先得搞定这篇文章
This kid reads I’m “a blight on society,”
这小子竟说我是”社会毒瘤”
Forget it, forget you, forget me,
暂且放下这些 放下你我
forget the expense account.
放下昂贵的账单
We’re out, out, out!
我们要出征!
You need to find every copy in town
你得找到城里的每一份杂♥志♥
and destroy it.
然后销毁
Every copy?
每一份?
Yeah. Every copy. Find it, bury it.
对 每一份 找到然后毁了
But it… it’s time magazine.
但这是《时代周刊》
It’d be probably hard to get every copy.
不大可能找到每一份
Yeah? So?
对? 所以?
Find a way. Do it. Figure it out.
自己想办法 搞定它
My briefcase, you idiot!
我的公文包 呆子!
I’m sorry.
抱歉
It’s all in there.
全在这了
Jesus Christ.
上帝啊
Dawn, I’m–I’m sorry, but I–
道恩 我真的抱歉 但是我
of course I want to be there, but I can’t.
我当然想过去 但我去不了
I have to work.
我得干活
Please…try to understand.
拜托…试着理解我
I have to go. I have another call.
我得挂了 我还有其他电♥话♥
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
巴迪·阿克曼办公室
Oh, good. You’re still there. Listen.
太好了 你还在 听着
You gotta stick around and tape this interview with Foster Kane tonight.
你待在那别走 然后录下今晚福斯特·凯恩的访问
It’s on CNN, 11:00.
在CNN 十一点开播
It’s very, very important.
这个非常 非常重要
We have gotta find a project for this kid.
我们得为这小子准备一个项目
You got it?
清楚明白?
Hello.
听到没
I got it.
我明白
Great. Now, did you get rid of all the articles?
好 现在你搞定了所有的报道了吗?
I’m just throwin’ out the last copies now.
我刚把最后一份扔了
No, no, no. You can’t just throw them out.
不 不 不 你不能只是把它们都扔了
You have to destroy them.
你得销毁它们
Rip them up, every copy.
全部撕碎 每一份
Well…
好吧…
It’s just that it’s getting kind of late.
但是现在很晚了
I know, I know. Things are rough now,
我懂 我懂 事情还是一团糟
But they’ll get better. I promise, Guy.
但是会好起来的 我保证 盖伊
If you prove you can manage these tasks,
如果你证明你能完成这些任务
if you work hard now, then you’re rewarded.
如果你现在努力工作 日后你将会得到奖励
You get to have some fun,
你应该微笑面对
because don’t ever forget,
因为不要忘记
this job is very big on payback.
这份工作回报率很高
God, what do you want?
上帝 你到底想要什么?
You sick, twisted fuck,
你这个变♥态♥ 扭曲的疯子
why are you doing this?
你为什么这么做?
This is so cool.
真是太爽了
I saw this in a movie once.
我在一部电影里看过这样的场景
Matter of fact, it was one of yours, I think.
事实上 那部是你的电影
This isn’t gonna fix things.
这样解决不了任何问题
This isn’t gonna help any of your problems.
这样做对你没有任何意义
You’re right.
你说得对
But it makes me feel so much better.
但是这样做我心里觉得舒服多了
Is this good?
好听吗?
This ought to loosen up the chicks, right?
这应该是渲染气氛让那些女生放松心情的 对吗?
Let me ask your opinion.
我想问问你的看法
What is the best getting-laid music?
哪一首歌♥是约炮神曲?
I mean, the Carpenters and that kind of stuff, just, it–
我的意思是 卡朋特兄妹这类的音乐
it just puts them right to sleep. You know.
只能哄她们睡觉
Well, let’s–let’s– let’s just suppose.
好 现在我们来假设
Let’s suppose somebody were to come over here tonight.
我们假设今晚有人会来过夜
Just suppose.
只是假设
Am I boring you?
我让你感到无聊了吗?
I’m sorry.
抱歉
What was it you… you said about me once?
你以前这样说过我是吧?
“The personality of a roof shingle”?
“朽木一块?”
Ha ha ha! Oh, that was good.
哈哈哈 说得好
That was funny.
很有趣啊
Everybody laughed.
每个人都笑了
Ohh…well…
那么 好吧
I don’t want to bore you,
我不想让你无聊
so let’s get back to work.
所以让我们开工吧
Ahh, gotta be one in here somewhere.
啊 这儿总会有一个吧
Every kitchen drawer has one.
每个厨房♥的抽屉里都应该有
You know, it’s funny.
你看 真是有趣啊
I only dreamt about doing these thing
我以前只在梦里想过这些事
all those lonely nights in the office,
那些在办公室度过的孤单长夜
all those weekends,
周末
playing out all these torture scenarios in my head.
在脑海里回放这些折磨的情节
Thinking about it again…and again.
一遍又一遍地想
You can’t imagine what I’ve come up with.
你想象不到我想做什么
Whatever you’re thinking of doing…
不管你打算做什么…
please don’t.
请不要
Shh.
嘘嘘
Paper cuts.
被纸割伤
Now, they can be a bitch.
真的很烦人
Occupational hazard, I guess.
职业性危害 我想是
But I’ll bet it’s been a while since you’ve had one, huh?
但我想你一定很久没遇过了吧?
Me?
至于我?
I’m starting to get used to them.
我已经开始习惯了
Ohh! God.
噢! 上帝
Stings, doesn’t it?
刺痛 不是吗?
Well… like I said, you’ll get used to them.
正如我所说 你会习惯的
Now, the ones that I could never handle…
但是 有一些我永远应付不来的
Say “ahh.”
说”啊”
– Come on – Don’t!
-快 -别这样!
You’re only gonna make it harder on yourself.
只会让你自己更难受
Forget about the shitty mint flavor on these things.
忘了纸上面该死的清香吧
The real pain in the ass is when you get a paper cut…
真正的痛苦是当你被纸割到…
on your tongue.
舌头
No.
不要
Aah!
啊
Buddy Ackerman’s office.
巴迪·阿克曼办公室
Hello, Mishka.
你好 米什卡
一个月后
Hello, Mishka.
你好 米什卡
一个月后
No, he’s not in.
不 他不在
一个月后
一个月后
Mishka, Buddy is devoted to only you.
米什卡 巴迪只钟情于你
一个月后
Mishka, Buddy is devoted to only you.
米什卡 巴迪只钟情于你
Well, I’ll tell you what you do.
好吧 我告诉你怎么办
Get your cute little butt over to his house by midnight.
今晚午夜 到他家过夜
Ok.
好
Bye-bye.
再见
This could be the biggest picture of the year–
这是今年的年度大事–
real life, directed by Foster Kane.
真实生活 由福斯特·凯恩导演
I like it. It smells of money.
我太喜欢了 钞票的气息扑面而来
It was a great idea, bringing Dawn and Foster together.
这是个好主意 把道恩和福斯特拉到一起
I would have never thought of that. I gotta admit,
不得不承认 我本想不到这个主意
you may not be a complete idiot after all. Ha ha!
你也许不完全是个傻瓜 哈哈!
Your ideas here aren’t half bad,
你的主意偶尔也不错
but I hate the title, I hate the ending.
但我讨厌这个标题 我讨厌这个结局