你真的想知道?
I really want to know.
我真的想知道
Are you gonna form some conclusion?
你是想从中得到什么结论?
No, I really want to know.
不 我真的想知道
Do you really want to know?
你真的想知道?
I want to know.
我想知道
Well, fine. Memories.
那么 好吧 回忆
Memories?
回忆?
Yes. All my favorite memories have been of movies.
对 我所有美好的回忆都和电影有关
For instance, my first…job.
举个例子 我的第一份工作
Summer of ’88, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
88年的夏天 《夺宝奇兵之圣♥战♥奇兵》
My first car, the summer that rancho del rio opened.
我的第一辆车 那年上映了《牧场德尔里奥》
A fine Buddy Ackerman film, I might add.
我得说 是巴迪·阿克曼一部不错的电影
What about your first kiss?
你的初吻呢?
Uh…
额…
Summer of 1979.
1979年的夏天
The Fish that Saved Pittsburgh.
《匹兹堡的救世鱼》
What was her name?
她叫什么名字?
I don’t remember.
我忘了
But Gabe Kaplan’s hair in that movie was amazing.
但加布·卡普兰在戏中的发型真是令人惊叹
The only white man I’ve ever seen with an Afro.
我唯一看过的爆♥炸♥头白人
Wow. A smile.
哇 笑容
Maybe you don’t hate me.
也许你并不讨厌我
Wow. Get over yourself.
哇 别臭美了
Let me give you a piece of advice here.
我给你一个忠告吧
If you want to make it in this business,
如果你想在这行立足
you don’t have room for a personal life,
你将没有私人空间
much less a relationship.
更不用说恋爱
Absolutely no relationships, no.
绝无恋情 没有
Absolutely no relationships.
绝无恋情
Hi. This is Guy.
嗨 我是盖伊
Leave me a message.
请留下口信
Michelle, stop it. I’m on the phone.
米歇尔 别闹 我在打电♥话♥
All right? I’ll be right there.
好吧? 我马上就过去
Guy, hey, I just wanted to call
盖伊 我只是想说
and say I think today’s talk was very helpful,
我认为今天的谈话非常成功
at least for me, which is great,
至少对我而言 很棒
Especially at this critical juncture in our relationship.
特别是在我们关系的紧要关头
Good thinking.
好想法
Anyway, tomorrow morning on your way in
无论如何 明早在你上班途中
I need you to stop off
我需要你去
and pick up a prescription for me.
为帮我取一下药方
It’s some pretty sensitive stuff, so keep it quiet
这是些很敏感的东西所以不要张扬
Try not to screw up. It’s a top priority.
别搞砸了 这是头等大事
Don’t fail me.
别让我失望
Sorry, Dawn. I had to take that.
抱歉 道恩 我得接个电♥话♥
So, dinner tonight.
今晚吃晚餐
Ok.

Your place?
去你家?
You’re happy!
你很开心
I hate that.
我不开心
Get me packed up now. I need to get to services.
立即帮我收拾行李 我要去参加仪式
I gotta go.
挂了
What services? Who died?
什么仪式? 谁去世了?
No one…yet.
还没有人
It’s Yom Kippur, you idiot.
是赎罪日 你个傻帽
Oh. I–I didn’t realize Ackerman was a jewish name.
噢 我没注意到阿克曼是个犹太名
It’s jewish enough,
犹太味十足
especially when the big players are involved.
特别是有大人物参与的时候
Besides, I feel a sudden need to atone for my sins.
除此之外 我突然觉得需要为我犯的罪孽忏悔
Marie call?
玛丽的电♥话♥?
Marie? Uh, yes, she did.
玛丽? 对 她打来过
She’ll be at your place at midnight.
她午夜会在你家
Great, great.
好 好
Buddy.
巴迪
Yeah.

I wanted to talk to you about Dawn’s project.
我想跟你谈谈道恩的项目
Oh, yeah, she’s got a great one, doesn’t she?
她有一个很好的项目 不是吗?
Yeah. Yeah.
对 对
No, a-actually I w–I wanted to talk to you
不 事实上 我想跟你说的是
about Dawn’s project real life.
道恩的那个项目–真实的生活
Now… I think it has a lot of potential. I really do.
我认为这个有很大潜力 真的
It’s young, it’s–it’s hot.
活力十足 激♥情♥四射
And it could be exactly what Cyrus is looking for,
而且可能正是塞勒斯所期待的
and I was thinking we get somebody really big to direct,
我在想我们该找一个大人物来导演
maybe…Penny Marshall.
也许…佩妮·马歇尔
What?! Shut up, listen, and learn!
什么?! 闭嘴 听好 学着点!
Avoid women directors. They ovulate.
别用女导演 她们就是个大卵巢
Do you have any idea what that does to a 3-month shoot?
你知道这会对三个月的拍摄造成什么影响吗?
I mean, do I need to say more? Next?
我是说 还用多讲吗? 下一个?
Ok, uh, well, what about Altman? Altman could do it.
好吧 那奥尔特曼怎样? 奥尔特曼也可以拍
Altman? That hack couldn’t direct his way out of a paper bag.
奥尔特曼? 那家伙毫无导演才能可言
You want to talk big directors
你想谈论大导演的话
think Attenborough, think Spielberg,
想想阿滕伯勒 想想斯皮尔伯格
think Lean.
想想里恩
Lean’s dead.
里恩已经死了
No, he’s not.
不 他没死
Don’t you ever say that.
别再说这种话
He’s just… unavailable.
他只是… 没空
Did you get the stuff?
你拿到那东西了吗?
Oh, yes, the stuff.
对 东西
I put it in the cabinet under the sink.
我放在水槽下面的橱柜里
It’s in a brown paper bag.
在一个棕色纸袋里
No, no, no, no, no, it doesn’t belong there.
不 不 不 不应该放在那
No, no, no.
不 不 不
Great. Great. File this.
好 好 把它归档
Rogaine.
落健生发
But you’re not losing your hair.
但是你没有脱发
Exactly. Anticipate.
正解 防患未然
All right, listen, about Dawn’s project–
好了 听着 关于道恩的项目
it’s not a movie, it–it’s a cause.
那不是一部电影 那是一个理想
Even the title, real life?
甚至是那标题 真实生活?
All those speeches and pronouncements.
那些演讲和宣言
That is not what people want to see,
不是人们想要看的
much less pay to see. don’t ever forget–
更不用说花钱去看 永远不要忘记
we are in the business of developing people’s dreams, not damning them.
我们的职业是编织人们的梦想而不是糟蹋梦想
Besides, Cyrus has already found the next new thing,
而且 塞勒斯已经找到了新目标
this young hot director, this fuckin’ Foster Kane.
年轻帅气的导演 该死的福斯特·凯恩
Picture did very well at the box office last weekend,
上周的票房♥确实十分漂亮
and Stella’s already wooed him.
而且斯黛拉已经拉拢他了
She’s got him, not us. We’re fucked. We’re fucked!
他在她的阵营 不是我们的 我们倒霉了!
Well, uh, y-you still got that article in time.
还有 恰好有了那篇文章
What article?
什么文章
It’s that article on–on–on violence in–in cinema.
是一篇关于电影里的暴♥力♥行为的文章
It calls you “the king of wham-bam action.”
上面称你是”粗暴之王”
Yeah, right here.
对 就在这
Why does nobody tell me these things?
为什么没有人跟我说过这事?
I put it on your desk this morning.
我今早放在你桌子上的
Who gave them this picture?
谁给他们这张相片的?
Oh, Jesus Christ.
噢 我的上帝
Where do they get these lies?
他们哪找来这么多谎言?
Listen to this crap.
听听这段无稽之谈
I’m “a blight on society”?
我是社会的毒瘤?
This has got Stella written all over it.
一定是斯黛拉透的风
These are her fingerprints.
上面全是她的指纹
Fine. That bitch wants a war, she’ll get one.
好 这婊♥子♥想要开战 她如愿以偿
Tomorrow morning,
明天早晨
fire the fuckin’ publicity department.
开除那个该死的宣传部
You got plans tonight?
你今晚有约吗?
Cancel ’em.
统统取消
I’m sorry, Buddy, I can’t. I–I h–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!