找到她 联♥系♥上她
I wanna talk to her by lunch.
我要在中饭前和她说上话
If she’s not on the phone–Out! Out!
如果我没和她通话– 滚! 滚!
Who do you work for?!
谁是你老板?!
If she’s not on the phone by the time I get back…
如果在我回去之前还没和她通上话…
Listen, about that parking spot thing–
听着 那个停车位的事情–
Had I known that you work for Buddy,
如果我知道你为巴迪工作
I certainly would have let you…
我绝对不会让你…
No. Don’t worry about it. Really.
不 别为那事担心了 真的
No. I’m just saying you get enough shit from him.
不 我只是说你已经受够了他的气了
You don’t need it from me.
不应该再受我的
Believe me, I can handle Buddy.
相信我 我能受得了巴迪
“Unreachable” may work for other hacks out there,
“联♥系♥不上”这个词其他公♥司♥的人可能可以接受
but not here!
但这里不行!
Dawn, excuse me.
道恩 不好意思
I just need to, um, yell at my mongoloid
我必须花一点时间教训一下
brain-dead assistant for a second.
我先天智障的的助手
Get in here!
给我进来!
If you ever use the fucking word
如果你再他妈的在我的办公室用那个词
“unreachable” in my office again,
什么”联♥系♥不上”
I swear to god
我向天发誓
I will send you goddamn through the lobby
我就让你♥他♥妈♥的从邮件槽里
in a mail chute.
滚到大堂去
Don’t ever do it again. You understand?
别再说这个词 听懂了吗?
Now, give me my phone.
现在把我的手♥机♥给我
If my car phone isn’t put in my car by 4:00,
如果我的车载电♥话♥没有在四点前放到我车里
you are a dead person.
你就死定了
I already did it.
我已经放好了
Dawn, gorgeous.
道恩 你真漂亮
It’s been too long.
你等很久了
Get your cute little butt in here.
现在请进我办公室吧
Guy, hold all my calls.
盖伊 所有电♥话♥都不要接进来
Ok, ok.
好的 好的
Dawn, I just don’t think that this pony
道恩 我真的不认为这个不成熟的剧本
is gonna win, place, or show.
可以赢得票房♥和地位 估计上映也不行
I mean–even the title,
我的意思是–单单说这个题目
real life–it’s a real pass.
真实的生活 这真的不行
You need this film, Buddy.
你会需要这部电影的
It’s an important film for the 18-to-25ers.
这是一部对于18-25岁人群很重要的电影
It’s a redeeming film.
一部救赎式的电影
You cannot keep dissing what they want to see.
你不能永远否定他们想要看的东西
Oh, really? How about that, Guy?
哦 真的吗? 盖伊 你觉得这个怎么样?
You’re of that age. You–you feel dissed?
你正好是这个年龄阶段的 你觉得你被否定了吗?
Well, uh, yeah. Yeah, sure.
呃 是的 当然
Uh…disillusioned,
呃…幻想被否定了
dismayed…
希望被否定了…
disposable.
价值被否定了
Yeah, thanks, and this is too dark, depressing,
好的 谢谢 而且这个太黑暗 太压抑
and dull. It’s not what people want to see.
而且太无聊了 这不是人们想看到的
And I suppose that pumped-up,
我猜那种过于兴奋
overadrenalized,
过于激动
male macho bullshit is.
的大男子主义烂片有人想看
Excuse me. My male macho bullshit just broke 180 mil.
不好意思 我的大男子主义烂片刚刚打破一亿八千万的票房♥
The last important film this studio made peaked at 18.
上一部这个工作室制♥作♥的好电影只有一千八百万的票房♥
The one before that didn’t even break double digits.
再上面一部片连一千万都没到
Dawn, forget about this lost artsy generation crap.
道恩 忘了这个讲述迷失一代的垃圾剧本吧
You’ve been away from me too long.
你离开我太久了
Come back to my team,
回到我的队伍中吧
and we can make some real movies.
然后我们可以做一些真正的电影
Or I could just go to Stella with it.
或者我可以直接带着剧本去找斯黛拉
She is, after all, president of production.
她才是真正的制♥作♥总监
Am I right?
我说的对吗?
Mm-hmm, for now. Who called?
嗯-嗯 现在是的 谁打电♥话♥来了?
Oh, um…
哦 呃…
ahem, ok…
呃 好的…
uh…
呃…
Mitch and Cyrus.
米奇和塞勒斯
Cyrus, and you didn’t put him through?
你竟然没有帮我接塞勒斯进来?
You–you said hold all your calls.
您 是您说任何电♥话♥都不要接进来的
Fine. Who else?
好吧 还有谁?
Uh…uh, Derek, Mitzi, and Stella returns.
呃… 德里克 米茨 还有斯黛拉回电了
Stella?
斯黛拉?
Stella?!
斯黛拉?!
You–you said to hold all your calls.
您 是您说任何电♥话♥都不要接进来的
I didn’t know.
我不知道
You didn’t know? You didn’t hear me
你不知道? 你没有听到我今天早上说
when I said “very important” this morning?
“非常重要”吗?
What good are you? Do you have a brain?
你是个什么东西? 你有脑子吗?
Do you want to keep this job?
你还想要这份工作吗?
Shut up, listen, learn!
闭嘴 听好然后学习!
Fuck your disappointment!
去你♥妈♥的♥希望!
Fuck your disillusionment!
去你♥妈♥的♥幻想!
And fuck you! Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
You are a worthless, fuckin’–
你就是个毫无价值的 他妈的…
Well, isn’t this turning into an intelligent conversation?
好好 这对话才能凸显你的高智商?
Loud and nasty.
要响要难听
That’s the only way it sticks, Dawn.
这才能留在他脑子里 道恩
You did say “hold all my calls,” Buddy.
巴迪 你确实说了”任何电♥话♥都不要接进来”
And I certainly hope you wouldn’t want anyone
而且我也十分确信你不希望任何人
to intrude on our time together.
打断我们在一起的时光
Mm-hmm.
好吧
Find Cyrus, find Stella.
找到塞勒斯 找到斯黛拉
Get them on the phone. If they aren’t on the line
让他们和我通电♥话♥ 如果在我回来时没能和他们通上话
by the time I get back, you’d better not be here either.
你最好也不要在这呆了
I’ll get back to you about this.
关于剧本我会给你回复的
Let me think about it,
让我再想想
and, um…let’s get together soon.
还有 呃…我们尽快再见面吧
Buddy Ackerman’s office calling.
这里是巴迪·阿克曼的办公室
As I was saying–
正如我之前所说的–
about that little misunderstanding,
有关那个小误会
why don’t you let me make it up to you?
让我补偿你吧
How about lunch?
一起吃午饭怎么样?
Thank you, but I–I really ca–I can’t.
谢谢 但我… 我真的不行
Look, I’m gonna be real blunt here.
听着 我跟你直截了当地说
As much as I hate it, I need Buddy.
不管我多么恨巴迪 我都需要他
I need my calls to find their way
我需要我的来电
onto his phone sheet. I need my scripts
被记录在纸上 我需要我的剧本
to go home with him on the weekends.
周末能被他带回家
In short, I need you on my side.
简单来说 我需要你站在我这一边
See what I’m saying?
明白了吗?
I don’t want to be put on hold
我也不想因为一个车位
over a parking spot,
还被撂在一边等
so why don’t we just try this again?
所以 我们再来一遍?
Hey, how about lunch?
你好 一起吃午饭怎么样?
Well…
是这样的…
I’m not allowed to take lunch.
我没有午餐时间
Um…Buddy…doesn’t believe in it.
呃… 巴迪… 不认可午饭这件事
Fine. Drinks it is. Here’s my card.
好吧 那就一起喝一杯吧 这是我的名片
Call me when you’re done tonight. All right?
今晚下班打给我 好吗?
Tonight?
今晚?
That’s all right with you, isn’t it?
那对你来说没问题吧?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
It just seems that a woman as powerful and as attractive
只是像你这样一个有魄力有魅力
and as pleasant-natured as yourself
还生性善良的女人
would be booked up for tonight.
今天晚上应该早就有约了吧
Well, guess what. I am now.
好吧 你猜怎么着 我现在有了
You know what…Piece of advice.
你知道吗? 我有一个建议给你
You should talk to him about the yelling.
你应该和他谈谈他对你大吼大叫的事
‘Cause it really kind of makes you look
因为那真的让你看上去
like a schmuck.
像一个笨蛋
Yeah, some tip. You ought to be shot