It’s too depressing.
太绝望了
Come to my house this weekend and we will figure something out.
这周末到我家来我们想办法解决一下
I’ll leave the key for you.
我会给你留把钥匙
Now, you think we’re gonna be ready for Cyrus by next week?
你认为我们能准备好吗? 在下周塞勒斯来之前?
Cyrus? Uh, well…
塞勒斯? 嗯
don’t you think we ought to wait for Stella to get back?
你不觉得我们应该等斯黛拉回来吗?
Stella? Fuck her! Listen.
斯黛拉? 滚她丫的 听着
We take this to Stella,
如果把这个给斯黛拉看
she’s just gonna take credit for all your work
她只会把你的功劳抢走
for all of our work. No. Fuck her.
我们的功劳 不 让她滚吧
It’s kill or have your contract terminated early. No, no.
要么上位 要么等着提早结束合同 不行
We need to go directly to the top.
我们得直接联♥系♥上层
We need to go to Cyrus.
我们得去找塞勒斯
But hold on a second.
等会儿
Dawn’s bringing the project to Stella.
道恩把这个项目给了斯黛拉
Remember, you passed.
还记得吗 你放弃了
You like Dawn, don’t you?
你喜欢道恩 不是吗?
You consummate the relationship?
你们确立关系了吗?
Dawn? Well…I mean, Dawn and I–
道恩? 额 那个 道恩和我
I don’t give a fuck. Listen, I’m just sayin’–
我一点也不在乎 听着 我想说
Shut up and listen.
闭嘴 听我说
Women…
女人
they respond to one thing and one thing only:
她们只对一件事有回应
Success. Now, this isn’t just me talking.
成功 这不是我的个人观点
This is scien– Sit down.
这是科… 坐下
This is scientific fact.
这是科学事实
It is primitive instinct for a woman like Dawn to choose a mate
像道恩这种女人择偶的首要条件是
who can best provide for her needs,
能最大满足她需求
for her wants. Now, it’s no offense to you,
实现她所想的人 无意冒犯
but… you are only an assistant.
但… 你只是一个助理
Sure, I mean, you’re my assistant,
当然 我的助理不是一般的助理
but, you know, nonetheless…
但是 尽管如此
an assistant.
一个助理
Dawn, on the other hand, is a…
但是 道恩是一个
is a producer.
制片人
Her car fuel bills are more than your rent.
她的汽车油费都比你的房♥租贵
So just how long do you think you’re going to last?
那么你觉得你们能持续多久?
D-Dawn and I, we–we–
道恩和我 我们…
All right, I want to help out.
好 我来帮你
Because if you put this project together,
因为既然你能提出这个项目
you’re not going to be just the assistant any longer.
你也不会当很久的助理
So…
那么…
I’m gonna give you the chance… to play hero.
我打算给你一机会… 当个英雄
You… get to be
你将成为
Dawn’s white knight
道恩的白骑士
in shining armor.
穿戴闪亮的盔甲
You.

You have to convince Dawn
你得说服道恩
to bring the project back to me.
将这个项目交回给我做
Not to Stella.
而不是斯黛拉
To me.
我来
Now, I could do it,
其实我也能干
but there’d be no payoff for you.
但这样对你没任何好处
I just don’t know how I would–
我不明白我怎么能…
You do this thing…
做成这件事儿…
you convince Dawn to go this way…
说服道恩把项目给我
and then you and I…
然后你和我…
are going to run this place.
将会统治这个地方
The both of us.
我们俩
All right.

I–I’ll do it.
我–我去说服她
He said I was indispensable.
他说我是不可或缺的
Look.
听着
He gave me a beeper.
他给我一个传呼机
I think he–he’s beginning to respect me.
我认为他开始尊敬我了
I think he’s really beginning to respect me.
我认为他真的开始尊敬我
Oh, God. Please wake up.
哦 天啊 别做梦了
He’s just got you on a shorter leash,
他只是为了更好的控制你
that’s all.
仅仅如此
Oh, you’re doing it all wrong. Move.
你做得完全不对 让开
So…
那么
Let me guess.
我猜
He gave you that team horseshit, right?
他跟你说些团队之类的屁话 是吗?
“Win one for us, you and me.”
“为我们扳下一城 你和我”
Exactly what is it that we are supposed to do?
说到底这里的我们该做什么?
Not much.
没什么
To find a new title, new ending…
改标题 改结局…
you have to cancel your meeting with Stella.
你得取消和斯黛拉的会议
Unbelievable. Un-fucking-believable.
难以置信 真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Listen, all Stella wants to do
听着 斯黛拉想要的
is take credit for your work.
只是将你的功劳据为己有
Now, I already convinced Buddy
现在我已经说服了巴迪
to go directly to Cyrus.
直接去找塞勒斯
Now, he can’t do that
但如果你和斯黛拉合作
if you pitch it to Stella.
他就不会这么做
I don’t want to jeopardize
我不是想挑拨
your relationship with Stella.
你和斯黛拉的关系
I’m sorry, but this is the only way–
抱歉 但这是唯一的办法
Stop. Do not apologize.
停 不用道歉
It’s a sign of weakness.
这是软弱的标志
Move.
让开
Don’t tell me what needs to be done, Guy.
别跟我说应该做什么 盖伊
I know the drill…
我知道你们这一套…
the politicking, the compromises…
耍政♥治♥手腕 妥协…
the spilling of coffee on ourselves
为了溜须拍马
in the race to kiss ass.
弄得自己一身咖啡渍
Oh. Actually,Buddy did that.
实际上 那是巴迪干的
I let–I let his coffee get cold,and he threw it at me.
我给他的咖啡凉了 他就把它泼到了我身上
But I learned a valuable lesson–
但这给我上了宝贵的一课
Never let Buddy’s coffee get cold.
永远不要让巴迪的咖啡变凉
And…this?
那…这是什么?
*一种美式面包圈 常见于早点
It’s a bagel stain.
这是贝果面包的油渍
Bagel stain?
贝果面包?
Yeah. Well, I put too much cream cheese on his bagel,
是的 我给他的贝果放了太多的奶油奶酪
so he threw it at me.
所以他就扔到了我身上
But, again, I learned a very valuable lesson–
但这又给我上了宝贵的一课
Never put too much cream cheese on Buddy’s bagels.
永远不要给巴迪的贝果放太多的奶油奶酪
Yeah. He really respects you.
是啊 他可真尊重你
I think we should wait.
我想我们应该等着
I will wait,
我会一直等着
and I want to go to Stella.
我想去见斯黛拉
No. Bu–Buddy wants to do this now.
不 巴迪–他想现在就开始
Look, if this picture is big, think about what we could do.
听着 如果你的眼光够长远 想想我们会怎样
we’ll–we’ll go make our own movies. We’ll–
我们要制♥作♥我们自己的电影了 我们–
we just have to deal with Buddy on this one.
只要我们这次和巴迪一起合作
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗?
Is that it? I mean…
是不是? 我是说…
You do. You do. You hate me.
没错 没错 你恨我
Oh, God. I don’t hate you.
哦 天哪 我并不恨你
I just…
我只是…
want you to make the right choice.
想让你做出正确的选择
I say we go with Buddy.
我想我们应该跟巴迪合作
Ok…
好吧…
but know this…
但你要知道…
I have seen what he can do.
我知道他会做什么
You cannot get into bed with him
如果不给他好处的话
without getting fucked.
你就别想从他那儿得到什么
He plays a zero-sum game.
他总是想要赢者通吃
That’s his drill.
这是他的伎俩
Nobody wins unless somebody loses.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!