还有那些知名专栏作家?那些八卦杂♥志♥?
…and those bigshot columnists? And the dirt magazines?
公主 你要保护自己的名声 你还有名声
Princess, you got a big name to protect. You still got a reputation.
我有 宝贝 我有 我被专家们勒索过
I had, baby, I had. I have been blackmailed by experts.
我真不愿意去想 到底是什么绝望
I hate to think what desperation has made you think…
使你认为你可以吓唬我
…that you can try to intimidate me.
我 亚历山德拉·德·拉戈!如此荒谬..
Me, Alexandra Del Lago, with this ridiculous…
钱斯 太傻了 太傻了 太感人了
Oh, Chance, it’s silly. It’s so silly, it’s touching.
这太可爱了 让我觉得和你更亲近
It’s downright endearing. Makes me feel close to you.
我要去见个人 我需要一些钱和你的车
Now, I gotta see somebody. I want some cash and I want your car.
现在你最好签了这些旅行支票 否则我会
Here. Here. Now, you’d better start signing these traveler’s checks, or I’ll…
否则怎样 把那个拿开 还有那支漏水的钢笔
Or what? Oh, put that away, and that leaky fountain pen.
当怪物遇到怪物 其中一只必须让路
When monster meets monster, one monster has to give way…
那将永远不会是我
…and it will never be me.
是啊 签字付款 交货在先
Now, then, signed checks are payment. Delivery comes first.
只有一个办法可以让我忘记不想记住的事
I have only one way to forget the things that I don’t want to remember…
那就是做♥爱♥
…and that way is through making love.
这唯一可靠的消遣 我现在就需要
It’s the only dependable distraction, and I need that distraction right now.
明天早上 我们会慢慢讨论你的愿望和需求
In the morning, we’ll talk about what you want and what you need.
你不觉得羞耻吗?
Aren’t you ashamed a little?
是的 你呢?
Yes. Aren’t you?
很羞耻
More than a little.
请把窗帘拉上 到我这儿来吧
Close the curtains, please. Then come here to me.
让我几乎相信 我们是一对年轻的恋人
And make me almost believe that we are a pair of young lovers…
没有任何羞耻
…without any shame.
两件事 爸爸
Two things, Pa.
一个 他与一个过气的老电影明星亚历山德拉·德·拉戈上♥床♥
First, he’s bedding in with a broken-down old movie star, Alexandra Del Lago.
但她还是很有名 能给我们带来麻烦
But she’s still famous and capable of causing us trouble…
第二 韦恩先生没有任何想要离开的意思
Second, Mr. Wayne don’t show any inclination to move on.
我告诉他
I told him…
她身体不佳 无法旅行 -胡说
…she’s not well enough to travel. – Bull.
如果你对这个女人动粗 所有的媒体都会过来
If you roughhouse this woman, every newspaper’s gonna be down here.
但如果我们把韦恩先生和她分开
But if we separate Mr. Wayne from his lady…
如果有必要 我们可以更直接地进行
…we could proceed more directly, if it was necessary.
是的 你是医生 叫救护车
Right, sir. You’re the doctor, call an ambulance.
-把女王送到医院 -没有她的许可?
– Haul queenie to the hospital. – Without her permission?
说她有传染病 鼠疫 伤寒
Say she’s contagious. Bubonic plague, typhoid fever.
-我不会让你把我牵扯进来的 -小声点
– I’m not gonna let you involve me in this. – Lower your voice.
-他不会把我牵扯进来的 -医生 小伙子
– He’s not gonna involve me in this… – Doctor, laddie…
你已经泥足深陷 无法自拔了
…you are already involved right up to your scrofulous chicken neck.
我做了你要我做的任何事 所有的事
I’ve done anything you ever asked me. Anything.
但一个公开的错误 一个失误 我们
But one public mistake, one slip, and we…
小伙子 你有精神崩溃的迹象
Laddie, you’ve got all the symptoms of a nervous breakdown.
现在 我给你的处方是周末休假
Now, my prescription for you is a weekend vacation.
换个环境 锻炼一下脊梁骨
A change of scenery to build up your backbone.
我得说你病了 很严重
I’d say you’re sickly. Critical.
甚至可能是晚期
Might be even terminal.
所以你最好快点离开 今晚
So you’d better leave quick. Tonight.
-看着医生别误了火车 -是的 先生
– See the doc don’t miss his train. – Yes, sir.
-复活节快乐 弗莱 -谢谢你 先生
– Happy Easter, Fly. – Thank you, sir.
-复活节快乐 -谢谢你 州长
– Happy Easter. – Thank you, governor.
-要我打电♥话♥给她说你要上来吗? -不
– Shall I ring her, say you’re coming up? – No.
露西?
Lucy?
露西?
Lucy?
嗨 亲爱的 稍等片刻
Hiya, honey. I’ll be with you in a second.
你怎么能同时看两台电视
How can you watch two TVs, chop your toenails…
一边剪脚趾甲 一边吃巧克力 一边看杂♥志♥?
…stuff yourself with chocolates all at the same time?
我已经看过这部电影了
I already seen the movie.
把那该死的东西关掉
Shut that damn thing off.
我说了关掉!
I said, shut it…!
哎呀呀
My, my, my.
我们心情不好吗?
Ain’t we in a mood.
猜猜我给你准备了什么 复活节礼物
Guess what I got for you, for an Easter present.
我大老远去新奥尔良买♥♥的
I went all the way to New Orleans for it.
闭上眼睛 亲爱的
Close your eyes, lover.
这是一个激动人心的惊喜 不要偷看
This is a mighty exciting surprise. Don’t look.
怎么样?
Like?
是为了我?
Is that for me?
我肯定不会给人家看的
Well, I surely don’t intend to give it to anybody else.
哦 尽情享受你疲惫的双眼吧 爸爸娃娃
Oh, feast your tired old eyes, daddy doll.
我真的希望这能激发你内心的兽♥性♥
I sure do hope that this brings out the beast in you.
复活节快乐 甜心
Happy Easter, sugar.
给我的?
For me?
你会宠坏我的 亲爱的
You’ll spoil me yet, honey.
哦 太可爱了
Oh, why, it’s lovely.
这是一个可爱的复活节彩蛋
It’s a lovely Easter egg.
我应该吃吗?
Am I supposed to eat it?
打开
Open the top.
要下这样的蛋 肯定要借一只雄壮的公鸡
It sure takes a powerful kind of rooster to lay this kind of egg.
哦 亲爱的 你不必这么做的
Oh, darling, you shouldn’t have.
为什么?这是你应得的
Why not? You deserve everything you get.
哦 我好紧张
Oh, I’m so nervous.
喜欢吗 甜心宝贝?
Like it, sugar baby?
这绝对是神圣的
It’s absolutely divine.
太壮观了
It’s heavenly.
这样好多了 现在
That’s better. Now…
你下楼去鸡尾酒吧的女厕所里
…you go downstairs to the ladies’ room of the cocktail lounge…
用同样的口红在镜子上去写
…and you write on the toilet mirror with this same lipstick:
露西小姐 五美元一次 保证达到需求
“Miss Lucy is available to any punk’s got $5 and can cut the mustard.”
你看 我不太喜欢我的复活节惊喜
You know, I don’t very much like my Easter surprise.
你好 接线员 接到芬利住♥宅♥吗?
Hello? Operator, did you get the Finley residence yet?
诺妮姨妈?
Aunt Nonnie?
你现在能说话了?
Well, can you talk now?
那我可以见你吗?
Well, can I see you, then?
我可以.. 哪里?
Well, I can… Where?
多久?
Well, how soon?
好吧 我们在那里见
All right. I’ll meet you there.
诺妮姨妈 不管发生了什么我可以解释
Aunt Nonnie, whatever it is that happened, I can explain.
听着
And listen…
我做到了
…I got it made.
不 我真的做到了
No, I really got it made.
好的
All right.
公主?
Princess?
公主?
Princess?
纯金 硬金啊
Pure, hard gold, all right.
嗯 我很高兴你能欣赏
Yeah. Well, I’m glad you’re appreciative…
但是 我马上要出去 我没钱了
…but, you know, I’m going out pretty soon and my credit is kind of shaky.
我想抽一支
I would like to smoke, please.
不不 普通的香烟 它只会带给你癌症
No, no. Just one of the ordinary cigarettes that only give you cancer.
那是什么可爱的钟声?
What are those lovely bells?
女士 今天是复活节
Why, madam, it is Easter Sunday.
如此应景 我感到彻底地重生了
How fitting. I feel absolutely reborn.
是的 今天早上我和世界相处得很好
Yes. The world and I are on very good terms this morning.
我们昨晚做了个小交易 记得吗?
Yeah, well, we made a little bargain last night, remember?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
我会遵守诺言的
Well, I will live up to my end of the bargain…
等我化了妆
…after I have put on my face.
画一画我这张面对世界的脸 宝贝
The face I face the world with, baby.
把窗帘拉开 好吗?
Will you open the curtains, please?
外面有什么你害怕的?
There something out there you’re afraid of?
哦不女士 我最想要的东西就在外面
Oh, no, ma’am. The thing I want most in the world is out there.
这个小镇曾经属于我
This town belonged to me once.
并将再次属于我
And will again.
你是在这里出生的?
Were you born here?
-我出身贫寒 但是 -我们大多数人都是 宝贝
– On the wrong side of the tracks, but… – Well, most of us were, baby.
你知道 我的周围是一群势利小人
You know, the set that I ran with was a snob set.
你知道 他们有家族 有名气 有钱
You know, they had family, big names, big money.
-我只有 -美貌
– All I had was… – Beauty.
说出来 你拥有的是美貌
Say it. What you had was beauty.
我有美貌 我可以骄傲地说
I had it, and I say it with pride.
是的
Yeah.