有一件事可以帮助你忘记遗忘
One thing that’ll help you forget oblivion is…
这个 是这个
This. It’s this.
如果我只是老了 但是你看 我并不老
If I had just been old. But, you see, I wasn’t old.
我只是不年轻 不年轻 我只是不再年轻了
I just wasn’t young. Not young. I just wasn’t young anymore.
没有人年轻了
Nobody’s young anymore.
退休后的明星有时会教表演课
Stars in retirement sometimes give acting lessons.
写写美容秘诀 写写八卦专栏
They give beauty hints, they write gossip columns.
公主 抽烟就好
Princess, just smoke.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
抽烟
Smoke.
在这之后
And after this…
养一个年轻的情人
…the mercenary young lovers.
-像我一样? -是的 像你一样
– Like me? – Yes, like you.
你的复出 发生了什么?你没有把握住?
Your comeback. I mean, what happened? You just didn’t have it anymore?
哦 我有 我有决心 我有天赋
Oh, I had it. I had the will and I had the talent to go with it.
但摄像机
But the camera.
摄像机不知道如何撒谎
The camera doesn’t know how to lie.
银幕是一面无情的镜子
The screen is a very clear mirror.
有一种东西 上帝保佑我们 叫做特写
There is a thing, God help us, called a close-up.
一号♥摄像机就位 把蜡烛点好
Camera number one in position. Finish your candles, there, boys.
重放
Playback.
摄像机向前推进
The camera dollies in.
你 你的头 你的脸
And you, your head, your face…
在灯火辉煌下 被框进了画面
… are caught in the frame with the lights blazing.
当你微笑时 你所有可怕的过去都在尖叫
And all your terrible history screams while you smile.
不不不不 等等等等
No. No, no, no. Hold it, hold it.
我说过 我想要她脖子上有个影子 明白吗?
I told you I want a shadow right here on her neck. You understand?
不是你的错亲爱的 你太棒了
Not your fault, sweetie. You’re terrific.
好吧查理 我们再来一次 就现在
Okay, Charlie. We go again. Right now.
-摄像机 一号♥机位 -重放
– Camera, number one position. – Playback.
-安静 -好了各就各位
– Quiet. – All right, places, everybody.
然后 不知不觉的 预演之夜到来了
And then, before you know it, comes the night of the preview.
电影的第一部分 我觉得很安全
The first part of the film, I felt so safe.
-你说她叫什么来着? -亚历山德拉·德·拉戈 笨蛋
– What did you say her name was? – Alexandra Del Lago, stupe.
我以为她早入土了呢
I thought she was dead and buried.
亲爱的等等 相信我 等等
Sweetie, wait. Believe me. Please.
德拉戈小姐 请再拍一张
Miss Del Lago, one more picture, please.
她摔倒了 可怜的家伙
She fell. Oh, poor thing.
-她喝醉了 -他们都是醉鬼 所有的人
– She’s drunk. – They’re all drunks, all of them.
在那之后 逃走
After that, flight.
逃离那场可怕的复出
Running away from that frightful comeback.
我从来没有停止逃离 直到现在
I never stopped running until now.
-知道你现在需要什么吗? -是的 再次忘记
– Know what you need right now? – Yes, to forget again.
首先 我们
First we…
我们等哈希生效
We let the hash take effect.
然后
And then…
我们涂上灵丹妙药
…we apply the magic formula.
什么?
What?
就像我们在棕榈滩那样 记得吗?
Like we did in Palm Beach, remember?
这种舒缓 神奇的配方叫做木瓜霜
That soothing, magical formula called papaya cream.
啊 是啊
Yes. Yes.
木瓜霜按♥摩♥
Papaya-cream rubs.
你是棕榈滩那些无名的年轻身体之一吗?
Were you one of those faceless young bodies in Palm Beach?
我们就是在那相遇的
Well, that’s where we met.
你不记得了吗 在你的私人小屋 在海滩上?
Don’t you remember, in your private cabana, on the beach?
你喘不过气来 就像你现在一样
And you were breathless. I mean, just like you are right now.
很痛苦 看了让人心痛
It was painful. Painful to see.
而你是我的麻醉剂 缓解了我的痛苦
And you were the anesthetic that eased my pain.
是的 而且你在抽烟
Yeah, and you were smoking.
就像你现在一样
Just like you are right now.
这感觉真..
That feels so…
我不记得你的脸 但你的手很熟悉
I don’t remember your face, but your hands are familiar.
所以 那个哈希 你是怎么上瘾的?
There. That hash, how’d you get hooked?
在去欧洲的路上 在我逃离复出的时候
On my way to Europe, running away from my comeback.
船上的医生给我打了一针
The ship’s doctor gave me injections.
他知道他给著名的亚历山德拉·德·拉戈注射麻♥醉♥药♥吗?
Did he know he was giving narcotics to the famous Alexandra Del Lago?
他只知道 他在帮助一个患有神经炎的女人
He just knew he was helping a woman suffering from neuritis.
大♥麻♥是后来才有的 在丹吉尔
The hashish came later. In Tangier.
你是怎么把它带到美国的 走私吗?
How’d you get it into the States, smuggle it?
你知道别的办法吗?
Know another way?
你是说你把它偷偷带过了海关 公主?
You mean you smuggled it right past customs, princess?
你想证明什么
What are you trying to prove?
没什么 不 我只是
Nothing. No, I just…
别忘了 是你把这美妙的
Don’t forget, you’re the one that introduced me…
老摩洛哥哈希介绍给我的
…to this fine old Moroccan hash.
小子 我很怀疑我还有什么
Boy, I doubt very much if I have any vice…
新的旧的恶习 可以介绍给你
…old or new, that I could introduce to you.
-女士 不要叫我小子 -这些你都知道 卡尔
– Ma’am, don’t call me boy. – You knew all about this stuff, Carl.
-我的名字不是卡尔 是钱斯 -你在棕榈滩自称是卡尔
– My name is not Carl, it’s Chance. – You called yourself Carl in Palm Beach.
我喜欢用假名字
I always carry an extra name in my pocket.
为什么 你是罪犯?
Why, are you a criminal?
不 女士 不是我
No, ma’am, not me.
我是说 你才是犯了联邦罪的人
I mean, you’re the one that’s committed a federal crime.
你干什么?
What’d you do that for?
我以为你在门外安插了人
I thought you might’ve planted someone outside the door.
你不相信我?
Don’t you trust me?
是谁教你用按♥摩♥来取悦绝望的女人的?
Who taught you to rub desperate ladies the right way?
你说你所做的仅仅是涂抹木瓜霜?
And you say all you did was manipulate the papaya cream?
-差不多吧 -差多少?
– Well, more or less. – How much more?
女士 如果我们做♥爱♥了 你会记得
Ma’am, if we’d made love, you’d have remembered it.
是什么阻止了你?当然不是我 当然不是你的道德准则
Well, what stopped you? Certainly not I. And certainly not your ethics.
你有什么目的 你为什么坚持?
What’s the angle? Why did you hold out?
我会一直坚持到你签了合同
I held out till you signed a contract.
显然 我已经签了
Well, evidently I signed.
你为什么还在坚持?
Why did you still hold out?
-我想保持你的兴趣 -你算错了
– I wanted to hold your interest. – Well, you miscalculated.
我的兴趣总是随着满足而增长
My interest always increases with satisfaction.
你的意思是你不打算履行合同?
You mean you don’t intend to live up to that contract?
我可以随时解除合同
I can get out of that contract any time I want to.
-你有什么才能? -什么才能?
– Do you have any talent? – For what?
表演 宝贝
Acting, baby.
表演 演员合同意味着你是一个演员 是吗?
Acting. A contract for acting implies that you are an actor. Are you?
我在电影里做了很长时间的临时演员 我知道
I’ve been an extra in movies long enough to know that…
我可以像他们中的一些人一样成为明星
…I can be as big a star as some of them she-men that have made it. Princess.
公主?
Princess?
我只需要一次机会
All I need is just one big break.
-卡尔 这需要不止一次机会 -钱斯 钱斯 钱斯·韦恩
– Carl, it takes more than one break. – Chance. Chance. Chance Wayne.
-你嗑药了 -宝贝 登顶绝非易事
– You’re stoned. – Baby, there is no easy way to the top.
你可以忘掉木瓜霜和你的诈骗合同
You can forget about magic formulas and trick contracts.
忘掉这个虚假的梦想
Forget about this false dream.
好吧 说吧公主 你想要什么?
Okay, say it, princess. What is it you want?
来吧 让我们互相安慰一下
Come here. Let’s comfort each other a little.
没错
That’s right.
公主?
Princess?
你知道吗 亲爱的?
You know something, honey?
你说的关于毒品的事
That all that talk about narcotics…
都被录在磁带上了
…it’s been recorded on tape.
-你从哪弄来的! -你在棕榈滩买♥♥给我的
– Where did you get that thing? – You bought it for me in Palm Beach.
用来提高我的措辞
To improve my diction.
-回放 船上的医生给我打了一针
– comeback. The ship ‘s doctor gave me injections.
他知道他给著名的亚历山德拉·德·拉戈注射麻♥醉♥药♥吗?
Did he know he was giving narcotics to the famous Alexandra Del Lago?
他只知道他在帮助一个患有神经炎的女人
He just knew he was helping a woman suffering from neuritis.
大♥麻♥是后来才有的 在丹吉尔
The hashish came later. In Tangier.
-勒索 是吗? -这是很难听的词
– Blackmail, is it? – That’s very ugly language.
任何掉过阴沟里的人都听得懂 开价吧?
The language of the gutter is understood by anyone who ever fell in it. Price?
我只想让你履行这份合同
I just want you to live up to this contract.
-不仅如此 -钱?
– And that’s not all. – Money?
-如果我拒绝呢? -你不会的
– And if I refuse? – Well, you won’t.
你不会想让联邦调查局拿到这些录音的
You wouldn’t want the FBI to get ahold of these recordings.
-钱斯 -或者报纸
– Chance. – Or the newspapers…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!