你最好跟着我的行李一起下来
You had better come down with my luggage.
-我不是你行李的一部分 -钱斯
– I am not part of your luggage. – Chance.
不管我是什么 我不是你行李的一部分
Whatever I am, I am not part of your luggage.
好 你知道如果你留下会发生什么
All right. You know what’s going to happen to you if you stay.
再见
Goodbye.
钱斯
Chance.
钱斯 亲爱的 我
Chance, dear, I… Well, it’s…
-你忘了什么 公主? -嗯 是的 我忘了一件
– You forget something, princess? – Well, yes. Yes, I did.
-是这个吗? -哦 是的
– These, maybe? – Oh, yes.
当然 昨晚它们一文不值
Of course, last night they were worthless…
但是现在 在我复出之后
…but now, after my comeback…
你知道 它们值一笔大钱了
…you know, they’re worth a small jackpot.
-现金 -免费
– In cash. – On the house.
钱斯 拜托 让我帮你
Chance. Please, let me help you.
-再见 亲爱的 -至少让我带你走
– Goodbye, lover. – At least let me take you away.
-祝你好运 -我在车里等你
– And good luck. – I’ll wait for you in the car.
公主 每个人都有自己的地狱
Princess, each of us has his own private hell to go to.
-找到你妹妹 -别紧张 爸爸
– Find your sister. – Take it easy, Pa.
她会和那个混♥蛋♥私奔
She’ll run off with that punk.
-不 他已经离开了 -那也阻止不了她
– No, he’s gone. Checked out. – That won’t stop her.
让我来处理好吗?
Will you let me handle this?
芬利先生
Mr. Finley.
你会如何回答这些指控?
How would you answer the charges…?
我很震惊 震惊地发现我们国家到处都是
I am shocked, shocked, to find our state overrun…
背后捅刀子的布尔什维克和红色煽动者
…by backstabbing Bolsheviki and Red rabble-rousers.
给州长打电♥话♥
Get the governor on the phone.
你知道是芬利青年俱乐部的流氓引发的那场暴♥乱♥吗?
Are you aware it was the Finley Youth Club hoodlums that started that riot?
什么暴♥乱♥?
What riot?
我只知道正派的美国人正在捍卫言论自♥由♥
I’m only aware that decent Americans were defending freedom of speech…
而我尚未从中受益
…which I have yet to receive the benefit of.
芬利小姐 你想说什么吗?
Oh, Miss Finley, would you care to make a statement?
-芬利小姐? -说的还不够吗?
– Miss Finley? – Hasn’t enough been said already?
当然 诺妮姨妈 人们会认为我们有什么要隐瞒的
Sure, Aunt Nonnie, folks will think we got something to hide.
甜心?海文丽 宝贝
Sugar? Heavenly, baby.
宝贝 你♥爸♥爸在跟你说话
Precious, your papa’s talking to you.
你自愿来到这里
You came here of your own free will…
我现在会给你同样的自♥由♥ 发表你的观点
…and I hereby give you just as much freedom to speak your piece, right now.
带我回家爸爸
Take me home, Papa.
晚安各位 晚安各位
Good night, folks. Good night, you-all.
海文丽!
Heavenly!
海文丽!
Heavenly!
钱斯先生 是我 查尔斯
Mr. Chance, it’s me, Charles.
别待在这里 钱斯先生 不要!
Don’t stay here, Mr. Chance. Don’t!
别待在这里
Don’t stay here.
钱斯先生 请别待在这里
Please, Mr. Chance, don’t stay here now.
海文丽!
Heavenly!
啊 看看这里
Well, lookie here.
我以为你和你那个流浪♥女♥演员已经在去加州的路上了
Thought you’d be halfway to California by now with that tramp actress of yours.
海文丽!
Heavenly!
不准再提我妹妹的名字
Don’t you ever speak the name of my sister again.
海文丽
Heavenly…
海文丽!
Heavenly!
-你不知道吗? -杀了他
– Don’t you know? – Kill him.
不 砸了这小情人的饭碗
No. Just gonna take away lover-boy’s meal ticket.
把他放下
Put him down there.
钱斯?
Chance?
钱斯
Chance.
把他带过来
Bring him over here.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
再也不会有女人爱上它了
No woman will ever again pay to love that.
-钱斯? -进屋去
– Chance? – Go in the house.
喂? 是的夫人 请稍等
Hello? Yes, ma’am, just a moment.
爸爸 电♥话♥ 州长
Pa, phone. Governor calling.
-钱斯? -你好州长 家人都好吗
– Chance? – Hello, governor. How’s the family?
-很好很好 -晚安诺妮姨妈
– Fine, fine. – Night, Aunt Nonnie.
哦宝贝 我们对你做了什么?
Oh, baby, what did we do to you?
别哭
Don’t cry.
别哭宝贝 没事的 没事的
Don’t cry, baby. It’s all right. It’s all right.
你听到的都是谎言 都是谎言 记者马上就到
What you heard was lies. Just lies. The press will be here in a moment.
我要你和我在一起 回答那些问题
I want you here with me to answer questions.
他毁了我的那个梦想
He sure busted up that dream of mine.
我们离开 我们现在就离开
We’re leaving. We’re leaving here right now.
我的女儿会在这里回答所有的问题
My daughter will be here to answer any and all questions.
海文丽!进屋!
Heavenly! Get in the house!

Go.
爸爸 我再也不会进那房♥子了
Papa, I’m never coming into that house again.
等等 等等州长
Wait. Hold it, governor.
我会给你回电♥话♥的
I’ll call you back.
回来!
Come back here!
回来!
Come back!
-诺妮 她不能离开这里 现在不行 -为什么?
– Nonnie, she can’t leave here. Not now. – Why?
-我 我怎么办? -你?你去死吧!
– Me. What about me? – You? You can go straight to hell.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!