让我看看你 伙计 让我看看这张脸
Let me look at you, man. Let me look at that face.
对 我没事
Yeah, I’m okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
科里
Cory?
什么事?
Yes?
我爱你 伙计
I love you, man.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
我知道
I know.
乖乖的 小博士
Be good, Doc.
波?
P?

P.
我爱你
I love you.
波比 醒醒
Poppy, wake up.
熊熊 怎么了?
Bear, what’s wrong?
你怎么了?
What’s wrong?
没什么 我刚…
It’s nothing. I just–
我刚做了个噩梦
I just had a really bad dream.
我生了科里的气 梦到我失去了一切
I got angry at Cory. Dreamt I lost everything.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
过来
Come here.
天啊 你在发抖 宝贝 你在发抖
God, you’re shaking, sweetheart. You’re shaking.
感觉太真实了
It felt so real.
宝贝
Oh, sweetheart.
-我们在这里 对吗? -是
-We’re here. Yeah? -Yes.
我们现在好多了 对吗?
We’re doing better now. Yeah?
对 我们很好
Yeah, we’re doing great.
如果是男孩…
If it’s a boy…
我们应该给他起名叫安德烈
we should name him Andre.
是 我知道
Yeah. I know.
波比
Poppy?
嗯?
Yeah?
我出过轨
I drifted.
卡梅 别说了 过来
Cam, stop it. Come here.
我很抱歉 我…
I’m so sorry. I just–
听着
Listen.
我们合好了 对吗?
We’re back, yeah?
这很棒
And it’s wonderful.
是吗?
Yeah?

Yeah.
过来
Come here.
来吧 快睡吧
Come on, get to sleep.
谢谢
Thank you.
照顾好他们
Take care of ’em.
我会的
I will.
今天早上 他正式成为卡梅隆特纳了
As of this morning, he’s officially Cameron Turner.
他将永远不会知道这些
He’ll never know about any of this.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doc.
谢谢你
Thank you.
被人遗忘是很痛苦的
It’s hard to be left behind.
新客户快要到了
The new client is about to arrive.
等你跟他谈完后 到下面来找我们
Come down to us when you’re done speaking with him.
杰克给你留了样东西
Jack left you something.
宝贝
Babe?
告诉我你爱我
Tell me you love me.
我爱你
I love you.
不…
No, no, no.
卡梅
Cam.
你在做什么?我在切菜
What are you doing? I’m chopping stuff.
说真的 波
For real, P.
怎么了?
What?
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你爱我
Look me in the eyes and tell me you love me.
-你在做什么呀? -过来 真的
-What are you doing? -Just– Come on. For real.
我需要听你说
I need to hear it.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你 卡梅隆特纳
I love you, Cameron Turner.
一直是 永远都是
Always have. And always will.
-怎么样? -太棒了
-How was that? -That was good.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!