Now.
你必须停止监视我的家人
And you need to stop watching my family.
我在学校里知道了纸是木头
I learned that from school. Paper is wood.
是的
Yes.
-它有…让我看看 -是吗?
-It’s got some– Let me see. -Is it?
是有一些木头
Some wood up there.
是 是的 先生
Yeah. Yes, sir.
-这是唯一的信♥号♥♥流吗? -好的
-This the only feed? -Okay.

Yes.
我想一个人待着
I’d like to be alone.

Nope.
我想让你多做的一件事是什么?
So, what’s one thing I’ve been trying to get you to do more of?
-阅读? -很好
-Read? -Good.
这里有一样小东西给你
Here’s a little something for you.
这其实来自你的祖母
Essentially, it’s from your grandmother.
我在你这个年龄的时候 她给了我
It’s something she gave to me when I was about your age.
打开吧 很有意思的一本
Open it up, it’s a good one.
好吧
Okay.
她在里面写了点东西
She wrote a little something in it.
我过去非常痛恨安德烈 在我们的书里面这样做
I used to kill Andre for doing this to our books
在我们小的时候
when we were growing up.
现在我仔细研究他在下面划线的每一个字
Now I’m, like, poring over every word he underlined.
不知怎么地 我…
Somehow I’m–
不知怎么地 我终于可以呼吸了
Somehow I’m finally breathing again.
可是我感觉失去了你 卡梅
But I feel like I’ve lost you, Cam.
你在你讨厌的工作中忙忙碌碌
You keep yourself so busy in a job you hate.
就好像你不在这里
It’s like you’re not here.
我不是说这都怪你 你明白吗?我们都有错
And I’m not saying you’re fully to blame, you know? We’re both in this.
我知道我有段时间有些疏远
I know I checked out for a while.
我知道那让你害怕
And I know that scared you.
我对此很抱歉 卡梅 真的
And I’m sorry for that, Cam. I am.
那天听到你说“我撞到了头”
I mean, hearing you say the words, “I hit my head,” the other day…
我不能失去你 卡梅 我没法活下去
I couldn’t lose you, Cam. I couldn’t live.
所以我这是在告诉你 我现在不想再沉默了
So this is me telling you that I’m done with the silence now.
我们开始沟通 我们解决问题
We start communicating, and we fix things.
我给你做了一样东西
I made you a little something.
早日
康复
这太不顾别人的感受了吧
It’s really insensitive.
不 我…很抱歉 我…
Oh, no. I’m– I’m sorry. I–
见鬼 我很…
Oh, shit. I’m so so–
你这个鬼东西
You little shit.
你吓死我了
You scared me.
你的表情 太…
Your face. It’s– It’s–
你吓坏我了 你真行
You scared me. That was good.
很…棒 真好笑
It is… It’s good. Funny.
嘿 没事的
Hey, oh. It’s okay.
你没事
You’re okay.
我在这里 你没事
I’m here. You’re okay.
镜片信息流不可用
他越来越频繁地摘下隐形眼镜了
He’s taking out the contacts more and more,
不仅是睡觉的时候
not just when he goes to bed.
他不必每时每刻都戴着 它们让他感觉不舒服
He doesn’t have to wear them all the time. They make him feel uncomfortable.
他为你感到难过
He feels badly for you.
但他也对别人监视他的家人感到不舒服
But he also feels uncomfortable having his family watched.
我才不在乎他的不舒服 那是我的家人
I don’t give a shit about his comfort. That’s my family.
你现在的感受很正常 卡梅隆
What you’re feeling right now, Cameron, is normal.
不 不正常
No, it is not.
有什么事不对劲
Something is wrong.
在过去两天中 我能感觉到 有什么不对劲
For the last couple of days, I feel it. Something is off.
在这个阶段
At this stage,
无论你在经历什么 感受都是正常的 他很好
whatever you’re going through, it’s normal. He’s fine.
好吧
Yeah.
你是怎么回事?
What’s up with you?
镜片信息流不可用
科里 该吃饭了 伙计
Cory, it’s time to eat, buddy.
科里 暂停它
Cory. Pause it.
科里 快点
Cory, come on.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我喜欢
I like it.
-用佩科里诺芝士代替帕马森芝士 -太好吃了
-Pecorino instead of Parmesan. -So good.
是的
Yeah.
快点 伙计 立刻 暂停它
Come on, man. Now. Pause it.
没有那么咸 对吗?稍甜一些?
Less salty, right? Kind of sweeter?
对 很棒
Yeah. It’s great.
-你没事吧 宝贝? -我没事
-You okay, babe? -Yeah, I’m fine.
-怎么了? -不 我很好…我只是…
-What’s up? -No. I’m good. I’m good.
你给我停下
You need to stop!

Oh, no.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
拒绝访问
Access denied.
短♥信♥息
波比
水管工会晚到 他们说大约2点15分
卡梅
对 他们刚发了信息 没事的
卡梅
给这个家伙找个好地方 唱片楼上怎么样…?
波比
哇 非常好 亲爱的
卡梅
那就把它裱起来
波比
太好了 真想快点看看
波比
能买♥♥瓶橄榄油吗?西班牙那种还有洗涤剂
卡梅
好 在商店 会买♥♥
波比
另外 今早给我们班看了 我没事就看看
-好棒 摇摆舞 -我要当哥哥了
-Yeah. The waddle dance. -I’m gonna be a big brother!
-好样的 -我们在跳摇摆舞
-Good job! -We got the waddle dance.
卡梅
儿子遗传了我的酷炫动作
波比
大笑
卡梅
♥最佳表情♥
-好样的 -我们在跳摇摆舞
-Good job! -We got the waddle dance.
卡梅
儿子遗传了我的酷炫动作
波比
大笑
卡梅
♥最佳表情♥
我爱他
I love him.
回复:新进行中的工作
11月6日 星期二
熊熊 爱你 真高兴你又开始创作了
记得打给 节拍画廊

Wow.
做你需要做的事
Do what you need to do.
嘿…
Hey, hey. Just, um…
小心一点
Just be careful.
嘿 小博士
Hey, Doc.
小博士
Doc.
醒来吧
Wake up.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我刚做了一个噩梦 就是想看见你
I just had a really bad nightmare, and I just wanted to see you.
嘿 我有个主意
Hey, I have an idea.
我们假装这是啤酒 好吗?
We’re going to pretend that this is beer, okay?
我第一次喝啤酒是和我妈妈 不过我年龄比你大多了
My first was with my mom. I was a lot older than you, though.
不过没关系 我们不会告诉别人
But it’s okay. We won’t tell anybody.

Yeah.
她最喜欢一边喝啤酒一边吃这些
And these guys were her favorite thing to eat with beer.
很咸的毛豆
Edamame with loads of salt.
就着清爽的啤酒
Washed down with a nice, crisp brew.
-味道好极了 -这怎么吃?
-Yum. -How do you eat it?
瞧?捏住上面这个 从最上面开始一个一个吃
See? Just grab the top one. Start one at a time with the top one.
把它挤出来 对 来吧 对
Pop it out. Yeah, go ahead. Yeah.
-好吃 -不错 是吧?
-Tastes good. -Good, right?
比看起来好吃
Better than they look.
对 现在和你的啤酒一起吃
Yeah, now try it with your beer.
好吧
Okay.
是苹果汁 不过…等等…干杯
Apple juice, but– Hold up, hold on. Cheers.
长命百岁
Long life for you.
为毛豆干杯
To edamame.
我再吃一个
I’ll just take one more.
过来 伙计
Come here, man.
爸爸 你没事吧?
You okay, Dad?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!