And all good things They say never last
还有爱
And love
直到逝去 才知艰辛
It isn’t hard till it’s passed
嘿…对刚才的事 我很抱歉
Hey, uh… I’m really sorry about earlier.
我不认为她抛弃了我们
I don’t think she abandoned us.
不 你说的有点道理
No, there’s something to it.
有点道理
There’s something to it.
很久以来她一直想跟我谈 以她自己的方式
She’d been trying to talk to me for a long time in her own way.
我以为还有时间
Thought I had more time, I guess.
三个月前我才告诉她我头晕的事
I just told her about that dizzy spell three months ago.
如果我那时告诉她我头痛…
If I’d had mentioned the headache back then–
她一定会当天让我去医院做扫描
She’d have marched us in for a scan that day.
在扩散之前进行治疗
And got to it before it spread.
共同面对
Dealt with it together.
我知道你必须回去看他们 我理解
I know you got to go back and see them. I get it.
做正确的事
Do the right thing here.
七个月后 那个孩子…
In seven months, that baby–
别这样
Don’t do that.
如果你告诉她 你是为了自己这样做 我在替他们着想
If you tell her, you’re saying it for you. I’m saying that for them.
够了
Enough.
早上好
Morning.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jack.
嘿…你没事…
Hey, hey. You’re okay. It’s okay.
-该死 -你没事
-Oh, shit. -You’re okay.
你没事
You’re okay.

Yeah.
你在家期间 监控你的隐形眼镜信♥号♥♥流
Monitoring your lens feed while you’re back at home
是对杰克进行心理评估的重要部分
is an important part of Jack’s psychological evaluation.
不会录制任何内容?
Nothing’s ever recorded?
这是我们的政策
That’s the policy.
只有杰克才能看信♥号♥♥流?
And only Jack has access to this feed?
没有人能看到或听到任何信♥号♥♥
No one sees or hears a thing.
授予访问权限
Access granted.
现在尽量忘记这一切
Now, try your best to forget about all this,
好好享受和他们在一起的时光
and just enjoy your time with them.
我们三天后见 卡梅隆
We’ll see you in three days, Cameron.
尽量把一切都抛在脑后 享受在家的时光吧
Try to put everything out of your mind. Just enjoy your time at home.
请一定回来
Do come back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
打电♥话♥给他 派辆车去
Call him. Send a car.
天啊
Oh, my God.
站起来
Pick up.
卡梅隆 汽车马上就到 尝试站起来
Cameron, there will be a car there in a moment. Try to stand up.
卡梅隆?
Cameron?
我们需要你回来
We’re gonna need you to come back.
我刚到家
I just got home.
我们可能只需要改变你的药物
We might just need to change your medication,
但是我们必须对你进行检查
but we gotta have a look at you.
我不回去
I’m not going back.
如果你留在那里 在没有人监督的情况下 发生一次癫痫发作
If you stay and you have another seizure without supervision,
你可能死在你家人的面前
you could die in front of your family.
去死吧
Fuck you.
去死吧…
Fuck. Fuck.
卡梅隆?
Cameron?
卡梅隆 跟我讲话
Cameron, talk to me.
杰克明早去
Jack goes in the morning.
我还没有完成对他的心理状态评估
I haven’t finished evaluating his psychological state yet.
我对杰克回家感到不放心
I’m not comfortable with Jack going home.
波比在等他回去
Poppy’s expecting him back.
-我已经… -杰克准备好了 他明天一早就去
-I have– -Jack is ready. He goes first thing.
合同里规定我们可以这么做
We’re covered for this in the contract.
将注明你反对这个决定
It will be noted that you opposed the decision.
让杰克现在给波比打电♥话♥
Tell Jack to call Poppy now.
你在浴室滑倒了 轻微脑震荡 扫描显示没问题
You slipped in the shower. Mild concussion. Scan was all good.
明天到家
Home tomorrow.
好吧
All right.
如果这两周在家里一切顺利 肯定会的
If these two weeks at home go well, which they will,
你关于这个过程的记忆会被抹去
your memory of this process will be removed
我们再也不会在这里见到你了
and we will not see you here again.
如果卡梅隆醒来 他会监控你的隐形眼镜信♥号♥♥流
If Cameron wakes up, he will monitor your lens feed.
除非在接下来的两周有任何问题
But unless there are any issues over the next two weeks,
否则他没有权力停止
he will not have the option to stop this.
我知道这和我们的计划不同 不过你准备好了 杰克
I know this isn’t as we planned it, but you’re ready, Jack.
不要把这两周当成是考验
Don’t think of these two weeks as a test.
只是回家而已
Just going home.
熊熊?让我看看你
Bear? Let me see you.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
-只是…有点痛 我很好 -是吗?
-Just– Just a little bit sore. I’m fine. -Yeah?
肿块已经退去了
The swelling’s gone down.
他们说什么?
What did they say?
接下来的几天我会有点头晕 不过我没事
I’ll be a little bit fuzzy for a few days. But I’m good.
过来
Come here.
你吓坏我了
You scared me.
我被自己吓坏了
I scared me.
他在他房♥间等你
He’s waiting for you up in his room.
-谁? -你儿子
-Who? -Your son.
闭嘴
Shut up.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
抱歉 我没忍♥住
I’m sorry, I had to.
该死 卡梅 别那样吓我
Shit, Cam. Don’t freak me out like that.
混♥蛋♥
Wanker.
-过来 -不
-Come here. -No.
过来
Come here.
-不要 -对不起
-No way. -I’m sorry.
放松点
Easy, tiger.
小猪
Pig.
怎么回事?艾灵顿
What the hell? Ellington?
嘿 伙计
Hey, pal.
我想小猪很生你的气
Wow, I think Pig’s pissed at you
因为你出差还撞到了头
for leaving town and hitting your head.
它真是不依不饶的 艾灵顿
Wow, he is not letting it go. Ellington.
好了 小猪
Okay, Pig.
我把它放到外面去
I’ll stick him outside.
我去看看小博士
I’ll go check on Doc.

Hey.
拉…发生什么了?
Ra– What happened?
你昏倒了
You passed out.
你失去知觉几乎24小时了
You’ve been unconscious for almost 24 hours.
波比会怎么想?
What does Poppy think?
一切都很好 卡梅隆
Everything’s fine, Cameron.
你这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
他没去吧
He’s not gone.
在你昏迷的时候 我们在监控一切 一切都很顺利
We’ve been monitoring it all while you were out. Everything’s good.
不…我没有…
No. No, no, no. I didn’t get–
我很抱歉事情发生了变化…
I’m so sorry that it happened this way…
我还没做完 我没说他可以去
I’m not done. I didn’t say he could go.
-但这是正确的决定 -狗屁
-…but it was the right decision. -Bullshit.
我还没做完
I’m not done!
现在这不是你一个人的事了
Well, it’s not about you now.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
-你现在有个任何人都不会有的机会 -不…
-You have an opportunity that no one gets. -No. No, no, no.
不要自欺欺人 卡梅隆
Don’t be blind, Cameron.
-你去死吧 -你快要死了
-Fuck you. -You’re dying.
你快要死了
You’re dying.
-你快要死了 卡梅… -闭嘴
-You’re dying, Cam– -Stop!
闭嘴
Stop.
杰克准备好了
Jack was ready.
他们很安全
They’re in good hands.
他们在你的保护之下
They’re in your hands.
我想看视频
I wanna see the video.
马上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!