Any other great questions?
没有 好吧
No. Okay.

Yep.
在这里我真是开心极了
Having the time of my life out here.
美丽的大自然 美味的食物
Nature’s awesome. Great food.
卡梅隆
Cameron?
说一个隐晦的
Make it obscure.
安德烈 礼物
Andre. Gift.
我会喜欢吗?
Am I actually gonna like this?
-大概不会 也许… -天啊 什么?
-Probably not. It’s probably– -Oh, God. What?
-把脚抬高 -把脚抬到哪?
-Lift your feet up high. -Lift my feet up where?
-走… -不行 不…
-And step. Step. Step. -Whoa! Oops. Oh, no! No! Oh.
对了…
There we go. There you go.
很安全…
We’re safe. We’re safe.
是什么啊?
What is it?
你送我一台钢琴
You got me a piano!
安德烈
Andre!
天啊
Oh, my God.
-太谢谢你了 -他跟波比太像了
-Thank you so much. -And he was so like Poppy.
超级聪明 人又温柔
Like, just wildly smart and gentle.
他出了什么事?
What happened to him?
安德烈在一条山路上行驶时 从摩托车上摔下
Andre… was thrown from his bike off of a mountain road.
他的身体落在一棵很高的松树上
His body landed in the branches of a pine tree, high up.
每隔几周我都会梦见他在树梢上
Every couple of weeks, I dream about him up there in the treetops.
独自一人躺在那里
Alone. Just laying there.
你跟你妻子谈过那个梦吗?
Have you talked to your wife about that dream?
没有
No.
为什么没有?
Why not?
那一年她有一大半时间都没出门
She didn’t leave the house for the better part of a year.
大部分时间睡在客房♥
Slept in the guest room most of that time, so…
我只想帮你
I’m just trying to help you.
我知道…
I know, I know.
-我需要独自待着 谢谢 -拜托…
-I need to be alone. Thank you. -Please–
那不是我们想要提起的话题
It’s not really subject matter we enjoy getting into.
波比睡在别处让你有何感受?
How did Poppy sleeping apart make you feel?
孤独
Alone.
主要是我担心她
Mostly, I worried about her.
我想念她
I missed her.
你有没有为此怨恨她?
Did you resent her for it?
她失去了双胞胎兄弟
She lost her twin.
她一直对他买♥♥那辆摩托车感到不安
She never felt good about him getting that motorcycle.
责怪自己没有更强烈地反对
Blamed herself for not protesting more.
可是他无论如何是要买♥♥那辆摩托车的
But he was gonna get the bike anyway.
你说过波比在治疗师的帮助下取得了很大进展
You’ve mentioned how well Poppy has progressed with her therapist
就在过去的这几个月
over the last few months.
但你从来没有找过治疗师?
But you never went to see anybody?
没有
No.
在你父母离婚后 你跟任何人谈过吗?
Did you talk to someone after your parents were divorced?
没有 我当时才五岁
No, I was five.
那么你从来没有看过心理治疗师?
So you’ve never been to a therapist?
没有
No.
你不能告诉波比这个你反复做的梦?
And you can’t talk to Poppy about this dream that you keep having?
已经两年了 为什么你没有去看过治疗师?
It’s been two years. Why haven’t you gone to see somebody?
我不知道
I don’t know.
卡梅隆
Cameron?
抱歉 我…
I’m sorry, I–
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
It’s okay.
我们休息一下
Let’s take a break.
给你留的
Saving them for you.
好了
All right.
杰克 你准备好了吗?
Jack, are you ready?
好了
Yeah.
-卡梅隆呢? -好了
-Cameron? -Yeah.
好吧
All right.
请给波比打电♥话♥
Call Poppy, please.
这也太凑巧了吧 我刚跟诊所通了话
This is weird timing. I just spoke to the clinic.
已经确认了赫伯特医生 在25号♥给我做超声波检查
Doctor Herbert is confirmed for the ultrasound on the 25th.
卡梅?
Cam?
这太真实了
That’s real.
是啊 很真实 身体里有个小生命
Yeah. So real. Living human in body.
感觉和我记忆中科里那次完全不同 对吗?
Just feels so different to how I remember it with Cory, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你记得我们是怎么知道的吗?
Remember how we found out?
天啊 是啊 那场大雪
Oh, my God, yeah. That insane snow.
第二天是杰西和柔伊的婚礼
Jessie and Zoe’s wedding the next day.
柔伊马上就知道了
Zoe knew right away.
“天啊 你怀孕了 波比”
“Oh, my God. You’re pregnant, Poppy.”
我记得那种感觉
Oh, I remember that feeling.
你还没走出医生办公室
You were barely out of the doctor’s office,
就已经在制♥作♥播放列表 把音箱放在这里
you were already making a playlist, holding the speaker there.
是啊 对 子♥宫♥音乐
Yeah. Yes. Womb tunes.
子♥宫♥音乐 那是好久以前了
Womb tunes. Oh, it’s been a minute.
嘿 我们也应该尽快告诉科里
Hey, we should tell Cory soon, too.
对 我也这么想…
Yeah, I was thinking the same–
拉法 给波比发条信息
Rafa, send Poppy a message.
-你做什么? -我不喜欢这样
-What did you do? -I don’t like this.
你以为我喜欢吗? 在聚光灯下跟我的妻子说话?
And you think I like this? Talking to my wife under a spotlight?
她不是你的妻子
She’s not your wife!
好吧…我明白了
Oh, okay. Okay, I see.
你受不了看到这实际上是奏效的 这才是真正的问题
You can’t bear to see this actually work. That’s the real problem.
-去死吧 -你去死
-Fuck you, man! -Fuck you!
我怎么了?在这里地方醒来
And what about me? Waking up in this place,
等着你拔掉电源 被告知我不是我
waiting for you to pull the plug, being told I’m not me.
因为你不是我
Because you’re not me.
你不是我
You are not me!
算了 让这见鬼去吧
You know what? Fuck all this.
-不 狗屁 你哪也别去 -这是狗屁 见鬼去吧
-No, bullshit. You stay right here. -This is bullshit! Fuck that!
-你别走 少来 这是真的 -打开门
-Stay here. Bullshit. This is real. -Open the fucking door!
你知道的…
And you know it. You know it.
波比说如果她看不出来 如果她的妈妈没有任何区别…
Poppy said if she couldn’t tell, if her mom was indistinguishable…
这就是了 没有任何区别
Well, here it is. Indistinguishable.
你不想做这件事 因为你太自私
You won’t go through with it because you’re too selfish!
别碰我
Get the fuck off me.
我不想看见你了
I’m done with you. Huh?
想做吗?做吧 你去死 做吧…
Do something? Do it. Fuck you, do it. Do it!
对 你不会离开这里的
Yeah. You won’t leave this place.
我会回家去 我会告诉他们所有事 所有事
I’m going home, and I’m telling them everything. Everything!
好呀 我打赌你会的 王八蛋
Yeah, I bet you will. Bitch ass.
你一直只关心自己…
It’s always about you. It’s always about you.
她一直想跟你谈 我都不知道多久了
She’s been trying to talk for I don’t know how long,
你一直在躲避她
and you keep shutting her out,
因为在你内心深处 你觉得她抛弃了我们
because deep down inside, you feel like she abandoned us.
-我从来没那么想 从来没有 -你就是这么想
-I never thought that! I never! -You did!
你就是…
You did–
嘿…
Hey, hey. Hey.
没事…呼吸…
It’s okay. It’s okay. Breathe, breathe.
卡梅
Cam?
怎么搞的?
What the fuck, man?
他这种情况不应该回去
He shouldn’t go home in that state.
我会跟他谈 但他的合同里有这条
I’ll talk to him, but it’s in his contract.
我要见他
I need to see him.
我记得当我知道她会没事的那一刻
I remember when I knew she was gonna be okay.
我曾为特雷西哭泣
I used to cry for Tracy
我想再次见到他
I wanted to see him again
但有时候 生活并不是这样
But sometimes Sometimes life ain’t always the way
有时4月会下雪
Sometimes it snows in April
有时我感觉如此难过
Sometimes I feel so bad
如此难过
So bad
有时我希望生命永不终止
Sometimes I wish life is never-ending
他们说好景不常在 好花不常开

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!