好吧
All right.

Okay.
闭着你的眼睛
Keep your eyes closed.
我给你从三开始倒数
I’m gonna count you down from three.
三…
And on three…
二…
And two…

And one.
你没事
You’re okay.
呼吸
Breathe.
-就是这样? -就是这样
-That’s it? -That’s it.
一切顺利?
Everything go okay?
一切非常顺利
Everything went great.
我什么时候能见他?
When will I see him?
明天早上
In the morning.
在那之前 你应该好好睡一觉
Until then, you should get some sleep.
你在这里的这段时间
For the time that you are in this facility,
这个斑点是你全身
that freckle is the only place on your entire body
唯一跟他不同的地方
that isn’t identical to his.
如果你弄混了
If you get confused,
你找到那个斑点 就知道自己是谁了 好吗?
you find that freckle and you’ll know who you are. Okay?
我们理解这种感觉多么奇怪
We know how strange this is.
你这样做非常合算
You got the good deal here.
你会明白的
You’ll see.
砰 再来
Boom! Again.
-来点下巴♥音♥乐 -你要输了
-Little chin music. -You’re going down.
你根本不懂 孩子
You don’t know nothing about this, boy.
你太年轻
You too young.
没门 傻小子
Chump.
好耶
Yeah!

Boom!
-太棒了 -又一个偷偷摸摸的左勾拳
-Yeah, baby! -That’s just another cheap left.
结束通话
End call.
爸爸?
Dad?
-嘿 卡梅隆 -说话呀 卡梅隆
-Hey, Cameron? -Talk to me, Cameron.
-不 -给波比发信息
-No. -Send Poppy a message.
他们说我会死于任何一次癫痫发作
They’re saying any of these seizures could kill me.
在回去看他们之前 我有可能这周就死在这里
And I could die out here this week before getting home to see them.
我无法停止想象她得到消息 不得不告诉科里
I can’t stop picturing her getting the news, having to tell Cory.
波比和我经历了一些事情
Poppy and I had been going through some stuff.
那天晚上我让她笑了
The other night I made her laugh.
我不记得上次让她笑是什么时候 你懂吗?
I can’t remember the last time I did that, you know?
让她发笑
Just made her laugh.
那是因为你不风趣
That’s because you’re not funny.
对 那也是原因
Yeah, that too.
那种东西会致死
Those things will kill you, you know.
你其实挺风趣的 去他的
Oh, you are funny. Fuck that.
卡梅隆
Cameron?
我们一切就绪了
We’re ready for you.
回头见
See you later.
玩得开心
Have fun.
波比是世界上最能睡的人
Poppy’s the world’s best sleeper.
她累了的时候 几秒钟之内就能睡着
When she’s tired, she’ll just drift off in seconds,
就像灯一下子灭了
like, out like a light.
波比会说法语?
Poppy speaks French?
她依旧偶尔说些法语词
Yeah, she’ll still say the occasional French word.
比如 她会说 “晚安”
Like, she’ll say…
或者…
Or…
“怎么样 那不可能”
如果什么事情很棒 非常完美
Or if something is great, like, just perfect,
她可能会小声说…
she might whisper…
完美
“真完美”
你想去打个招呼吗?
You wanna go say hi?
你好吗?
You okay?
昨晚之后?
After last night?
挺好的
Good.
我不知道如何…
I don’t know how to…
说什么
What to say here.
我知道你不认为我…
I know you don’t think I’m…
是你…
You.
我坐在那个房♥间看着拉法
I’m sitting up in that room, looking at Rafa.
我的心脏剧烈跳动 我很紧张
My heart is beating out of my chest, and, um, I’m nervous.
我真的很紧张
I’m really nervous.
然后爸爸突然出现在我脑海里
Then Dad pops in my head.
他们离婚后 第一次去看他
That first trip out to see him after they split.
登上那驾飞机
Getting on that airplane.
紧张得要命 你知道吗?
Just the nerves, you know?
我闭上眼
And I close my eyes.
然后睁开
And then I open ’em.
我不在那个房♥间里了
I’m not up there in that room anymore.
我在这里
I’m here.
我就在这里
I am here.
我很抱歉 伙计 我很抱歉…
I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
他知道你很紧张 杰克
He knows you’re nervous, Jack.
只要回答问题就好
Just answer the questions.
-关闭音频 -卡梅隆
-Audio muted. -Cameron…
你就是你
you’re you.
不存在错误的答案
There are no wrong answers.
音频恢复
Audio unmuted.
好的 杰克 波比从事儿童工作
Okay, Jack. Poppy works with children.
对 她教有学习困难的儿童
Yeah, she teaches kids with learning difficulties
通过音乐疗法
through music therapy.
她对奥尔夫舒维克教学法有独特的见解
She’s got her own take on the Orff Schulwerk method.
她和孩子们创作音乐 把他们放到歌♥曲中
So, um, she makes songs with the kids, and she puts them in the songs.
他们很喜欢
And… they love it.
她就是才华横溢
She’s just insanely talented.
她在乎 你知道吗?她真的很在乎
She cares. You know? Like, she really cares.
你一直都想要孩子吗?
Did you always want children?
我喜欢这个 卡梅隆特纳
I like this, Cameron Turner.
我想我是在认识波比后 意识到自己想要孩子
I think after I met Poppy, I realized I wanted kids.
这些我都喜欢
I like all of this.

Yeah.
我愤世嫉俗了很长时间
I was cynical for a long time.
哇 天啊
Wow. Oh, my gosh.
我们对书的品味相似得令人害怕
We have scarily similar taste in books.
找到真爱或心灵伴侣的想法
This idea of finding true love or a soul mate.
J迪拉 甜甜圈
找到真爱或心灵伴侣的想法
This idea of finding true love or a soul mate.
J迪拉 甜甜圈
然后像波比这样的人突然出现 你意识到你只是在生存
Then someone like Poppy comes along and you realize you’re just surviving.
你演奏音乐吗?
Do you play?
我乱弹一气
I butcher.
不过我可不要在你面前演奏
But I’m not playing in front of you.
我本来会就那样混下去
I could have just gone on like that forever.
你最好停下 想想你在做什么
You better stop And think about what you doing
我喜欢 好
Oh, I love it. Yes.
我想我实在太幸运了
I just lucked out, I guess.
很好
Good.
说说你父母的关系
Talk about your parents’ relationship.
其实没什么可说的
Well, there’s not really much to talk about.
我五岁的时候他们离婚了 我爸爸因为工作原因搬家了
They divorced when I was five, and my dad moved away for work.
他是个医生 儿科医生…
He was a doctor. A pediatrician.
他看起来像我、声音像我 可我不知道…
He looks like me. He sounds like me, but I don’t know…
七个月之后 那个孩子就会来到世上 没有爸爸
In seven months, that child is gonna come into the world without a dad.
七个月
Seven months.
嘿 至少你不为自己难过
Hey. At least you’re not feeling sorry for yourself.
好吧 这很公平
Oh, okay. That’s fair.
你会没事的 伙计
You’re gonna be good, man.
这很公平
That’s fair.
那你呢?你怎么样?
And what about you? How you doing?
我?
Me?
从来没这么好过
Never better.
还有别的好问题吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!