We share an oncologist, you know?
克罗西马医生?
Dr. Kerosima?

Yep.
我之前的病人也是她的病人
The patient before me was a patient of hers too.
她看起来很快乐 你女儿 她们都很快乐
She seemed happy, your daughter. They both did.
是吗?
Yeah?
她在外面多久了?
How long has she been out there?
大约…
Roughly…
42天零6小时
forty-two days, six hours.
大约?
Roughly?
差不多吧
Ballpark.
记忆对照检查让我们能够确认
Memory cross-checks allow us to make sure
他的意识内和潜意识内的记忆
that his conscious and subconscious memories
完全符合你的记忆
are perfectly in sync with yours.
开始可能感觉有些奇怪
It will feel strange at first.
你只要努力停留在每个记忆中
Just try to stay in each memory.
你什么时候开始都行 卡梅隆
In your own time, Cameron.

Hi.
卡梅隆 我喜欢你的画
Cameron, I like your picture.
呼吸
Breathe.
这感觉真实 因为对你的大脑而言 它就是真的
It feels real because as far as your brain is concerned, it is real.
只是倒回去了好多年
Just, skipped way back.
这很正常
That’s normal.
随着系统的进步 它会测试任何时间点
As it progresses, the system will test any point in time
一直回到出生的时候
all the way back to birth.
你需要努力停留在记忆中 这非常重要
It’s vital that you do your best to stay in the memories
不要打断过程 好吗?
and not break the flow, okay?
好的
Okay.
你准备好就开始
When you’re good.
嗨 还记得我吗? 几周前我们见过
Hi, remember me from a few weeks back?
是的 你吃了我的巧克力棒
Yeah. You ate my chocolate bar.
是这样 我也买♥♥了一个爱可巧克力棒
See, I also purchased an Echo bar.
我…希望你现在已经搞明白了
And I’m hoping you worked that out by now. Yeah.
我真希望看到你意识到时脸上的表情
Yeah. I’d have loved to see your face when you realized.
不是我的荣耀时刻
Not a strong moment for me.
我刚看见你坐在那里
I just saw you, um, just sitting here,
我就…画了这个
and I– I made this thing.
在我包里
It’s in my bag.
给你
Here you go.
哇 你画得真好
Wow! Wow, you’re good.
谢谢 我现在意识到
Oh, thank you. I realize now
这让我更像一个神经病了
that even makes me look more like a psycho.
-噢 是吗? -不过我不是…我保证
-Oh, yeah? -But I’m not! I’m not. I promise.
有才华的神经病 比没才华的神经病强 所以…
A talented psycho is better than a talentless one, so…
是啊 谢谢你这么说
Yeah. I appreciate that.
对了 我…叫卡梅隆
I’m Cameron, by the way.
卡梅隆 我叫波比
Cameron. Poppy.
波比
Poppy.
幸会
Pleasure.
我要到站了
My stop’s coming up.
好的 好吧 那就再见吧
Oh, okay. Um, all right. Well, I’ll let you go.
很抱歉我吃了你的巧克力棒
Sorry again for eating your candy bar.
我希望回头再碰见你
I hope to see you around.
-下一站是山顶公园 -好吧 万事如意
-The next station is Summit Park. -All right, best wishes.
万事如意
Best wishes.
嘿 卡梅隆
Hey, Cameron?
给你
Here.
不 那是给你的 留着吧
Oh, no, that’s for you. Keep it.
你下次再给我
Give it to me again.
好吧
Okay.
波比
Poppy.
-怎么样?害怕了吗? -有一点害怕
-Yeah? Are you scared yet? -I’m a little bit scared.
画里的内容很丰富的
Like, there’s a lot going on there.
你是说那天我做的那个糟糕的东西吗?
You mean that awful thing I made the other day?

Yes!
让我出来
Let me out.
你再等等 我还没准备好迎接你
You hold on a little bit. I’m not ready for you.
我们等你很久了
We’ve been waiting so long for you.
她让我想起科里 你好乖
She reminds me so much of Cory. You’re so sweet.
然后有第三个
And then there was a third one.
我不想看你 那让我发笑
I don’t wanna look at you. It makes me laugh.
妈妈
Mommy.
-我不回去 -没事的
-I’m not going back in. -It’s okay.
我看见她在楼上她的房♥间里
I saw her upstairs in her room,
她在哭泣 她看起来很伤心
and she was crying, and she looked really sad.
是因为安德烈吗?
Is it because of Andre?
卡梅隆特纳 这是我的双胞胎兄弟 安德烈
Cameron Turner, my twin brother, Andre.
嗨 安德烈
Hey, Andre.
-我本应该阻止他 -不…
-I should have stopped him. -No, no, no, no.
我本该阻止他
I should have stopped him.
都怪我 卡梅 都怪我
It’s my fault, Cam. It’s my fault.
-我… -卡梅隆 你没事吧?
-I– -You good, Cameron?
-对不起 给我一分钟 -好吧
-I’m sorry. I need a second. -All right.
好吧 我们继续
All right. Let’s go.
你现在安排休假了?
You’re booking days off now?
对 我安排了休假 这样等我回来 我们就可以共度时光
Yeah, I booked time off so we can hang out when I get back.
这过去的六个月 我一直试图把你从办公桌前拉开
I’ve been trying to peel you away from your desk for the last six months.
突然你就要毅然决然地放下一切
Suddenly you’re gung-ho to drop everything.
我知道 你说得对 是…
I know. You’re right. It’s–
熊熊?
Bear?
-你没事吧? -没事
-You good? -Yeah. Yes.
是吗?
Yeah?
你确定你对这件事开心吗?
Are you sure you’re happy about this?
过去这两周你…
Yeah. The last couple of weeks you just…
我不知道 只是…
I don’t know. Just–
嘿 波 我没事 都是因为工作 我在工作
Hey, P. I’m fine. It’s just work. I’m working.
我…只是不喜欢离开你而已
I… I just hate being away from you. That’s all.
我很想念我们
And I just miss us.
等我回到家 我们好好谈谈 好吗?
When I get home, we’re gonna hang out and talk for real, okay?
好的 卡梅隆
Okay, Cameron.
我的天
Oh, my God.
好吧 这件东西一定是你的错
Okay, you’re definitely taking the blame for this specimen.
不 我相信是科里自己挑的
No. I believe Cory picked that out himself.
-什么?在三个月大的时候? -是的 因为我跟他在一起
-What? At three months? -Yeah. Because I was with him.
我们在商店里转悠
We were in the store walking around,
我推着坐在婴儿车里的他 他说:“嘿 你 老大
and I’m pushing him in the stroller. And he’s like, “Hey. Yo, big man.
你看见那件芥末黄的连身衣了吗?
You see that yellow mustard onesie right there?
我的人生需要它”
I need that in my life.”
是啊 他那么有魅力 我说“嘿 你觉得怎么样?”
Yeah, he’s so charming. I was like, “Hey, what do you say to that?”
对 他是很有魅力 这个我同意
Yeah, he is very charming. I’ll give you that.
可是这简直是犯罪
But this is criminal.
你和我一起照顾她
Together, me and you will take care of her
直到她可以自己照顾自己 好吗?
till she can take care of herself again. All right?
我们俩都得为了她坚强一些 好吗? 她现在只是生病了
Me and you gotta be strong for her, okay? She’s just sick right now.
走开
Go away.
醒来吧 小子 快点
Wake up, man. Come on.
至少再睡六个小时
At least six more hours.
再睡六个小时?
Six more hours?
外面天还黑着呢 看
It’s still dark outside. Look!
因为天还早 可是你得醒来了 孩子 我们得走了
‘Cause it’s early. But you gotta wake up, man. We gotta go.
放开这只手 对了 轰
Let this hand go. There, boom.
-现在转动手腕 随球动作 -进了
-And now flick it. Follow through. -Boom.
一、二、三
我曾经整天在我房♥间里玩这个
I used to do this all day in my room.
-真好闻 -是吗?
-That smells so good. -You think?
-羽衣甘蓝…薄荷… -是的 对了
-Kale. Kale. Kale. Mint. And mint. -Yes. All right.
把它蘸…一点酱油
Dip ’em in a little– a little soy sauce.
好了 我在这里待命
Okay. I’m standing by up here.
需要多长时间?
How long will it take?
他应该马上醒来
He should wake instantly.
好的 我们这里准备好了
Okay. We’re ready to go up here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!