没事了
It’s okay.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
只是做了个噩梦
It’s just a nightmare.
马科斯舞团特制
The Markos Company special.
没想到你过这么久才做噩梦
I’m surprised it took this long.
如果她需要安定就告诉我
Hey, let me know if she needs a Valium.
她说得没错 我刚来这里时睡不好觉
She’s right. I dreamt of hairballs in toilets
连着三周天天梦到厕所里的头发团
for three weeks before I got a decent night of sleep here.
过去点
Move over.
我只和我的姐姐一起同床睡过
I’ve only ever slept in bed with my sister.
现在我们就是姐妹了
We’re sisters now.
第四幕
索取
在刚刚向媒体发布的声明中
In a statement released to the press moments ago,
劫匪头目马蒂亚尔·马哈茂德
the hijacker’s leader Martyrer Mahmud
柏林站[西出口]
要求释放巴德尔 艾思林 莫勒
demands Baader, Ensslin, Moeller
以及其它关押在施达姆斯坦监狱的
and the other RAF prisoners
赤色军团囚犯并乘飞机前往摩加迪沙
be released from Stammheim prison and flown to Mogadishu.
早上好
Good morning.
我能见格洛克纳警官或阿尔布雷希特警官吗
I’d like to talk to Detective Glockner or Detective Albrecht.
姓名
Your name?
约瑟夫·克伦佩雷尔
Klemperer, Josef.
稍等
One moment.
为表明态度
…as proof of their intentions,
劫匪把航♥班♥飞行员尤尔根·舒曼的尸体
the hijackers threw down onto the tarmac,
扔到了柏油马路上
the body of the flights pilot Jurgen Schumann.
他已头部中枪身亡
He had been shot in the head.
格洛克纳警官的办公室就在右边
Agent Glockner’s office is on the right.
请到那边那边坐下 他们会叫你
Have a seat there and they’ll call for you.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥嫌疑人 你知道这个女人的名字吗
Terror suspect. Do you know this woman’s name?
寻人启事
克伦佩雷尔先生
Herr Klemperer?
克伦佩雷尔先生
Herr Klemperer?
请进
Please come inside.
我们看了所有的房♥间
We were shown every room.
没看到任何值得注意的
We didn’t see anything worth remembering.
她们都是专业的演员
They are professional performers.
幻觉是她们的手段
Illusion is their craft.
这不是您该操心的
It’s not your place to speculate on that.
你们跟那个叫马科斯的女人谈了吗
Did you speak to the woman called Markos?
帕特里夏总叫她”马科斯母亲”
Patricia referred to her as “Mother Markos.”
她有这个女人率领女巫团的幻觉
She had a delusion about this woman leading a coven there.
她有这个幻觉已经好几个月了
She had this delusion for months.
您相信女巫吗 医生
Do you believe in witches, Doctor?
不
No.
但是我相信
But I believe that…
人们可以犯下罪行并将其称之为巫术
people can organize themselves to perpetrate crimes and call it magic.
这个我信
That I can believe.
您知道我们这一周是怎么过来的吗 医生
Do you understand the kind of week we are having, Doctor?
格洛克纳警官
Detective Glockner!
这不是我们第一次见面了
This isn’t the first time we’ve met.
您以前是弗里德瑙的警♥察♥
You were on the police force in Friedenau, weren’t you?
您帮我找过我的妻子
You helped me to try to locate my wife.
您的妻子也失踪了
Your wife also went missing?
苏联执政前两年
Two years before the Russian charge.
安科·米尔 1943年
Ankle Meire. 1943.
根据记录 您帮我排除了波兰
From the records, you helped me cross off Poland.
我仍然非常感激
I’m still grateful.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
One, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
没关系
That’s-that’s okay.
你要做跳跃吗
Do you want to do the jumps?
好
Okay.
然后
And…
一 二 三
one, and two, and three.
一 二 三
And one, and two, and three.
不
No.
手肘抬高
Elbows higher.
打断一下
All right, one moment.
苏西 跳跃要放松肌肉
Susie, part of the jump is muscle,
随着你的跳跃会越来越放松
and that will develop as you condition,
但是你好像不喜欢这样
but you seem to have an aversion to them,
我不知道为什么
and I don’t quite see why.
你很喜欢被束缚在大地上吗
Are you so happy to be stuck to the earth?
落地前要屈膝
There’s a yield before the push,
我觉得你还没有理解透彻
which I don’t think you’re quite understanding.
卡洛琳 你能来帮我们示范一套吗
Caroline. Could you come and do a series for us, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
轮到你了
And now you.
我现在只想
What I really want is to be on…
好好站在在这地板上
on the floor right now, anyway.
当然了
Well, of course.
那是因为你错将肢体上的不足
That’s because you’re mistaking physical weakness
当做你的艺术追求
with artistic preference.
还因为你累了
And because you’re tired.
现在
At this point,
跳跃是与这个地方对你的拉扯对抗
the jumps are opposing the pull of the structure,
但是
but…
这样做还太早了 你不觉得吗
it’s soon for that, don’t you think?
地板…才是在承受所有舞者的压力
The floor work is… is keeping the other dancers pushed down.
所以这样
So this…
这样才能回响…
this could echo that…
达到更高的高度
…on-on a slightly higher point of elevation.
如果我现在贴近地面
If I stay close to the ground now
然后再直接起跳
and go straight into the jumps where you have them later,
就能更加达到高度
then that’s more to the point.
这种抗拒更加
The resistance is more…
强烈
emphatic.
对吧
Right?
我觉得你可能不知道
I don’t know how aware you are
我们四十年来住在这里经历了什么
of what times we lived through here 40 years ago.
不知道这里是由什么建造的
Out of which this piece was made.
我们这么多年来付出了惨重的代价
We learned at great cost through those years
才学会了平衡的重要
the value of the balance of things.
每一支射出的弓箭都能感到地球的拉扯
Every arrow that flies feels the pull of the earth,
但我们还是要向上瞄准
but we must aim upwards.
我们要让你置身空中
We need to get you in the air.
别碰她 别碰她 别碰她 别碰她
Leave her, leave her, leave her, leave her, leave…
卡洛琳 不用害怕
Oh, Caroline. Don’t be afraid.
一切都会好的 好吗
Eveything will be alright. Yes?
她狠狠地撞到了头
She hit her head hard.
坦兹
我听到了 我希望…
I heard it. I hope…
小姐
Fraulein?
请等一下
One moment, please.
我…我在找和你们舞团的一名舞者
I am… I’m looking for a dancer from your company.
你要找谁
Who are you looking for?
你是莎拉
You are Sara.
是的
Yes.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
May I help you?
我是帕特里夏的一个朋友
I am a friend from Patricia.
当截止时间一到 劫匪就通知警方
When the deadline arrived, the hijackers informed the police,
他们把航♥班♥上所有的免费酒都倒在人♥质♥身上
they had poured all the flight’s duty-free alcohol over the hostages
扬言放火烧掉他们
and were set to ignite them.
但当他们得知西德政♥府♥正在走流程
But when they were told the West German Government
释放施达姆斯坦监狱收押的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥时