We have been on
分♥裂♥了
two sides of this
太久
for too long now.
马科斯 马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos! Markos!
马科斯 马科斯 马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos! Markos! Markos!
马科斯 马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos! Markos!
马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos!
马科斯 马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos! Markos!
马科斯 马科斯
Markos! Markos!
如果你接受我
If you accept me,
那你必须干掉烦扰你的那个女人
you must put down the woman who bore you.
想想那个假的母亲
Think of that false mother now.
拒绝她
Reject her.
放逐她
Expel her.
你唯一需要的母亲在这里
You have the only mother you need here.
其他母亲都死
Death to any other mother.
说出来
Say it.
其他母亲都死
Death to any other mother.
你是谁
Who are you?
你受谁涂油
For whom were you anointed?
三个母亲中的哪一位
Which of the Three Mothers?
叹…
Mother…
叹息之母
Mother Suspiriorum.
我就是她
I am she.
字幕
Markos.
马科斯
Markos!
马科斯
Markos!
马科斯
Markos.
其他母亲都死
Death to any other mother.
马科斯
Markos.
马科斯
Markos!
马科斯
Markos!
马科斯
Markos!
我是母亲
I am the Mother.
你想要什么
What do you ask?

To die.
母亲
Mother.
母亲 我们好累
Mother, we’re so tired.
你想要什么
What do you ask?

To die.
我想要死
I want to die.
可爱的女孩
Sweet girl.
你想要什么
What do you ask?

Die.
没错
Yes.
跳吧 跳吧
Dance. Dance.
继续跳吧
Keep dancing.
真美
It’s beautiful.
真美
It’s beautiful.
真美
It’s beautiful.
小心台阶
Watch your step.
下雪了
It’s been snowing.
一切都很美
Everything is pretty.
小心 慢点
And again, slowly.

Yeah. Okay.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
晚上好 晚安
Good evening, good night,
身盖玫瑰
with roses covered
丁香环绕
with cloves adorned
进入梦乡
slip under the covers.
明天早晨 如果上帝愿意
Tomorrow morning, if God wills
一会再次醒来
you will wake once again.
尾声
切好的梨
天啊 这一晚真是够受的
My God, what a night.
我绝对是喝太多了
I definitely drank too much wine.
坦纳和巴尔福的歌♥呢
And what about the song of Tanner and Balfour?
太棒了
It was fantastic!
-早上好 -早上好
– Bonjour. – Bonjour.
我很喜欢
Yes, I adore it!
-早上好 -早上好
– Guten Morgen. – Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
女孩们 听好了
Girls, I need you to listen.
我有个坏消息 希望你们听到时要坚强
I have such a sad news and I want you to be brave when you hear it.
布兰克夫人离开了舞团
Madame Blanc has left the company.
雅利安报
这样不行 医生
This is not the way to do it, Doctor.
我差点报♥警♥
I nearly called the police myself.
你不舒服 我知道
You haven’t been well, I know.
你是谁 你怎么进来的
Who are you? How did you get in here?
到外面等
Wait outside.
我对我女儿们对你所做之事而感到懊悔
I regret what my daughters did to you.
我当时没有阻止她们
I wasn’t in a position to prevent it.
我认为你应该知道真♥相♥
I believe you deserve to know the truth.
你妻子当时是想往南
Your wife did try to make it south
逃往特普利斯
to Teplice.
她在格拉苏蒂外的树林里
She was apprehended by border guards
被边境警♥察♥抓住
in the woods just outside of Glashuütte.
带到了特莱西恩施塔特集中营
She was then taken to Theresienstadt camp.
她在那儿过了20天
She lived there for 20 days.
在1943年11月11日
On the 11th of November, 1943,
营地指挥官 一个叫伯格的人
the commandant of the camp, a man named Burger…
命令所有四万名囚犯
…ordered all 40,000 detained there
站在冷风中进行人数清点
stand outside in the cold for a census.
过去了一个又一个小时
Hours and hours passed.
有几百人被冻死
Some hundreds died of exposure.
你妻子在死时和另外两名女人在一起
Your wife had two women with her as she died.
她和她们成为了朋友
Women she had befriended,
让她感觉没有那么孤单
who made her feel that she was not alone.
她最后的念头
Her final thoughts…
是一次生日
were of a birthday
你带她去一场音乐会 给了她一个惊喜
when you took her to a concert as a surprise.
肖邦和勃拉姆斯
Chopin and Brahms.
这是你第一次握住她的手
It was the first time you held her hand.
她死时很冷
She was cold when she died.
但她不害怕
But she wasn’t afraid.
她只想着你
She was thinking only of you.
安科·梅尔
Of Anke Meier…
帕特里夏·亨格尔
…of Patricia Hingle…
莎拉·希姆斯
…of Sara Simms…
苏珊娜·班尼恩
…of Susanna Bannion,
你所有未能解救的女人
of all the women of your undoing…
所有记忆都会消失
…every memory will vanish.
都会在阳光下融化
They will melt away in the sun
然后消失
and be gone.
医生
Doctor.
我们需要罪恶
We need guilt,
还有羞耻
And shame.
但不是你的
But not yours.
医生
Herr Doktor.
医生
Herr Doktor.
你是谁
Who are you?
西萨姆小姐
Miss Sesame!
-是吗 -是的
-Ja? -Ja.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!