whatever he feels
脱口而出
he says as fast as he can whatever he feels
一切感想 脱口而出
he feels hurt and speaks pain
一觉受伤 就言及痛苦
i like that very direct, passionate
我喜欢这句 直接 热烈
he feels
他感受
he concludes
并断言
he likes you
他喜欢你
who? your literature professor
谁?你的文学老师
oh yes i know
噢 是的 我知道
you shouldn’t get mixed up with him people will
别和他搅合在一起
think you sleep with him to get a better grade
人们会觉得你跟他上♥床♥是为了成绩
people are disappointing
人们很差劲
let me introduce you to Mark
我把马克介绍给你吧
i don’t want to get involved with anyone right now
我现在不想跟任何人扯上关系
why not? because i’m busy
为什么 因为我很忙
i have a lot to study and i’m enjoying it, working hard
有很多要学的 我很享受勤学的状态
but Mark is so good looking and he likes you
但是马克多帅呀 而且他喜欢你
he fascinates me a little Mark?
我对他有点着迷 马克?
No my teacher
不 我的老师
Really?
真的?
there’s something sort of tragic about him don’t you think?
你不觉得他身上有种悲剧感吗
他叫裘德 就像《无名的裘德》
he looks half mad he’s in love
他看上去疯疯癫癫的 他是坠入爱河了
Men are pathetic
男人真可悲
i think he’s kind of charming
我觉得他挺有魅力
in a way
某种程度上
i write about him
我在写他
what do you write about?
你写什么了
different things, speculate, study him
各种事 我在揣度 研究他
i’m going to write a short story with him at the center or some one like him
我要围绕他 或类似他的人 写一个短篇故事
《他》 《他》就是这个故事的名字
i’m doing laundry tonight me too
我今晚要洗衣服 我也要洗
do you want to split a bottle of detergent?
共用一瓶洗衣液?
okay

thanks for the ride
谢谢你载我一程
where you gonna stay?
你住哪
oh i have some friends who will put me up
哦 我有些朋友愿意收留我
i’ll see you later see you around
再见了 再见
marry me? come on
娶我吗 拜托
excuse me sir but will you take my hand in marriage?
抱歉 先生 你愿意与我牵手步入婚姻殿堂吗
come on get outta here marry me please
得了 闪开 娶我吧
to love and to cherish
爱慕我 珍视我
to love and to cherish
爱慕我 珍视我
would you get out of the street?
到路边来好吗
what are you looking at? square.. bug off
你看什么看 老古董 滚开
excuse me sir but will you allow me to be your wife?
抱歉 先生 你能让我成为你的妻子吗
please! here
拜托 给
don’t want your money
谁要你的臭钱!
to love and to cherish
爱慕我 珍视我
hey you marry me come on
嘿 娶我吧 来吧
somebody need any help?
有人需要帮忙吗
somebody need any assistance?
有人需要帮助吗
can i help some one?
需要我帮忙吗
somebody need any help?
有人需要帮忙吗
can i help some one?
需要我帮忙吗
my manager says you either gotta buy a book or leave
经理说你要是不买♥♥书就出去
listen to this
听这个
ignorance is the necessary condition of human happiness
无知是人类幸福的必要条件
we’re almost entirely ignorant of ourselves
我们几乎完全不了解自己
absolutely of others in ignorance we find our bliss
不了解他人 在无知中 我们找到了极乐
in illusions our happiness
在幻觉中 我们找到了幸福
i write down all those questions you ask in class
我把你课上提过的问题都记了下来
you do?
是吗
i take them home and re-read the chapters you’ve assigned, it helps
我把它们带回了家 并重读了你布置的章节 很有用
what does? asking the questions
什么很有用?提问题
how?
怎么说
submitting all i read in the book to that ongoing list of questions
我按照问题清单比对所有读的内容
somehow it shows
某种程度上
it shows how consistent his concerns were
他的关切显得如此连贯
Dostoevsky
陀思妥耶夫斯基
it does huh?
是吗
before i began asking those questions over
在没有就着文本一次次提问之前
and over again of the text i was having a hard time
我读得很艰难
i couldn’t see what he was getting at i kept hoping he get back to the story
我不明白他想表达什么 我总是希望他回到故事上来
and then what happened?
然后怎么了
the questions focused my concentration i’m getting more out of my reading now
这些问题让我不再分心 现在我从中能体会出更多东西
does anybody work here?
有工作人员吗
i can’t say i intended to teach you anything but i’m glad it helps
我不是有意要教你什么 但很高兴这对你有所帮助
but they’re your questions you asked them first
可那是你的问题 是你先提出来的
i asked them for different reasons
我是出于种种原因才提的
what reasons?
什么原因
the book seems alive
书本似乎是鲜活的
you seem alive
你看上去是鲜活的
that book there seems alive too
那本书似乎也是鲜活的
things you’re reading are having an effect on you
你所读到的东西正影响着你
me? i read
而我 我读书
i understand, i appreciate
理解 赏析
but still i’m left unchanged
但我毫无改变
i can’t put into actions what it is i understand
我没办法将理解的东西付诸行动
shouldn’t knowledge provide solace?
知识不该提供慰藉吗
i don’t know
我不知道
perhaps i don’t understand anything
或许我什么都不明白
do you have anywhere to go?
你有地方去吗
you’ve been in here for hours
你在这呆了好几个小时了
when do you get off work?
你什么时候下班
8 o’clock
八点
can i drive you back to campus?
我载你回学校?
no thanks i take the bus
谢谢 不用 我坐公交
will you have a drink with me before you take the bus?
在此之前 要跟我喝一杯吗
okay but only if you leave now my manager will yell at me if you don’t
只要你现在出去就行 否则经理要吼我了
okay the bar on the corner?
好 街角酒吧见?
do you wanna buy the book?
你要买♥♥这本书吗
nah books don’t help
不 书没有用
to love and to cherish
爱慕我 珍视我
what’s that?
这是什么
it’s coffee and a muffin
咖啡和玛芬
what’s this suppose to mean?
这是什么意思
it’s not suppose to mean anything
没什么意思
you can’t get something for nothing you know mister
天下没有免费的午餐 不是吗 先生
no not usually i suppose
也不尽然吧
just because a guy buys a girl a cup of coffee
男人给女人买♥♥了一杯咖啡
doesn’t mean she has to jump into the sack with him
不代表她就得跟他上♥床♥
look i’m putting it over here
这样吧 我放这儿
why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?
能够坐享其成 何必多此一举呢
what?
什么
that’s the truth about things mister
所有事都是这么回事儿 先生
look it’s right here see?
放在那儿了 看到了吗
coffee and a muffin okay?
咖啡 玛芬 行了吗
to love and to cherish
爱慕我 珍视我
marry me
娶我
excuse me?
什么
let me be you wife
让我成为你的妻子
i’m sorry
抱歉
to love and to cherish
爱慕我 珍视我
hey professor you waiting for somebody?
嘿 老师 你在等人?
yeah a girl
对 一个女生
pretty girl?
美女?
yes. a pretty girl
是的 美女
and young too i imagine
应该也很年轻吧
what’s it to you?
跟你有什么关系
you admire her intelligence
你欣赏她的才智

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!