I’m not smiling. I’m excited. This isn’t like hacking a piece of ice.
我没有笑,我只是很兴奋 这可跟冰雕不一样
It takes patience and finesse.
这个工作需要耐心和技巧
All right already. Can you just give me the tools, please?
我已经准备好了 你把工具给我,行吗?
Here, take it. Go ahead. Thank you.
拿好了,开始吧 谢谢
Here we go. What are you doing?
开始了 你要干什么啊?
If you’re gonna do it, do it right.
你要做,就一定要做好
All right, look. First of all, with the grain.
好吧,看好了 顺着纹路去刨
With the grain. You see what I’m doing here?
要顺着纹路 看清楚了吗?
You let the tool do the work. You see?
要让工具自己去刨 明白吗?
Just like you’re riding a wave. You let the wave do the work.
就好比你在驾驭一波浪 你要让海浪助你前行
You don’t fight the wave. You can’t fight these big waves.
你不能和浪对着干 你斗不过它们的
Long strokes. Loads of finesse.
慢慢地向前刨 要掌握好技巧
Find the board within the tree.
在木头中把冲浪板找出来
Nice and easy. Yeah, I got it.
简单容易 好的,我明白了
See that? You just…
看见了吗?你只需要…
You just… Maybe I could do it now.
只需要… 你让我弄行不行…?
Move with…
向前的时候,你要…
With the… Can I do it now?
你要… 我试试行吗?
Can I do it now?
我试试行吗?
Yeah. I got carried away. Sorry about that.
好的,我太投入了 真不好意思
It’s your board. My board.
这是你的冲浪板 我的冲浪板
Okay, with the grain. I got it.
顺着纹路刨 我明白了
Don’t forget to eyeball it once in a while.
别忘了时不时打量一下它
Long strokes, with the grain. Not too long.
顺着纹路慢慢刨 也别太长
Here we go.
开始了
You’re doing it wrong. Will you just let me…
你弄错了 你就不能让我…?
I can’t… No finesse when you’re in my face. Okay?
我做不到 你站在这里我没法下功夫 懂吗?
Just let me make the board.
让我做就行了!
Do you want my help? No, I don’t want your help.
你需要我的帮助吗? 不,我不需要
I don’t want your help.
我不需要你的帮助
You don’t want my help? I don’t want your help.
你不需要? 不需要
All right. Fine. I want to make my board.
好吧,好的 我想自己做我的冲浪板
Build the board yourself, all right? Thank you.
你自己动手做,行了吧? 谢谢!
I don’t care what the board looks like. You’re the one…
我不管你会把它做成什么样子 要去冲浪的人…
…who’s got to ride the thing. – Fine. Thank you.
是你 没错,谢谢你!
It’s in there somewhere. Walk over there, please! Please.
冲浪板就在木头里 你快走吧,拜托!拜托!
Don’t cut yourself.
别划到手!
So it’s day three, yeah?
这是第三天了,对吗?
I come across Pen Guans.
我遇到了一群土著企鹅
I’m Chicken Joe. Joseph. It’s long for Joe.
我是小鸡乔,全名叫乔瑟夫 乔是乔瑟夫的缩写
Sweet, man.
真不错啊伙计
And they treat me as their king and put me in a hot tub.
他们待我如君王 把我放到了一个热水澡盆里
It is, I guess, their royal hot tub.
我猜是他们皇家成员独享的吧
It got kind of hot and steamy.
水越来越热,开始沸腾
But really opened up my pores, you know?
这让我全身的毛孔完全张开了
It was kind of cool.
感觉爽呆了
They served me food while I was in there.
我在里面时 他们还为我提供食品
It was like dinner and a show.
又有晚餐吃,又有表演看
As enjoyable as it was, I still had a vision of my quest.
虽然很享受 但我并没忘记我还肩负着重任
Thank you. See you guys later. I gotta get going.
谢谢啦,很高兴见到你们 我得走了
Not again.
下不为例
You know what else it was? I had the board.
你们知道发生什么事了吗? 我倒是有了自己的冲浪板
The board was fine. The board was great.
它很好,棒极了
How’s it going? It’s going great, man. It’s great.
怎么样了? 不错,伙计,很不错
It did look a little rough.
看上去有些粗糙
A little rough? The board looked a little… It’s a work in progress, bro.
粗糙?你说冲浪板粗糙? 伙计,我进步已经很大啦
You think it’s good enough for the big waves?
你觉得它已经可以抵御得住巨浪了?
I think it’s good enough for any wave.
我觉得它能抵御住任何浪
Hang on.
等一下
Okay, let’s say I’m a big wave. Hold on. No, no, no, no.
好了,假如我就是巨浪 等等,不,不!
Hey, where you… Hold on!
嘿,你去哪儿…? 等一下!
Where are you going? It’s my board, man, all right?
你要去哪儿? 老兄,这是我的冲浪板!
Why don’t you take your board and go try it out?
你为什么不拿着你的冲浪板 到海里去试一试呢?
Maybe I will. Piece of junk. Watch!
我当然要试了,白♥痴♥,你看着!
Nice ride, man. Nice ride.
不错,伙计,干得漂亮!
This is supposed to be fun.
这本该很好玩儿的
I got three days until the contest. I don’t have time for fun.
还有三天就要比赛了 我没时间跟你玩儿了
No time for fun, huh?
没时间玩儿?
Hey, Cody! What?
嘿,科迪! 又怎么了?
Bring me some clams when you come back!
回来时给我拿点儿蛤蜊!
I’m not coming back!
我再也不回来了!
He’ll be back. No, I won’t!
他会回来的 不,不会的!
He’ll be back.
他会回来的
You guys like barbecue? Yeah, sure.
你们喜欢烤肉吗? 当然了
Got some wood here.
快去找点儿木头来
I wasted my whole day and I have nothing to show for it, which is…
我浪费了一整天时间 事情毫无进展,我…
I was just going to check on you… That’s why you were…
我正打算去找你呢… 所以你才…
…and the Geek.
还有畸克
Listen. The Geek is Big Z. What?
听着,畸克就是超级Z! 什么?
I know. You know?
我知道 你知道?
How did you find out? We went to the beach.
你是怎么知道的? 我们一起去了海滩
You got him to the beach? Yeah.
你让他去了海滩? 是啊
I’ve been trying to get Z out of that tree for 10 years…
十年来,我一直都想让 Z离开那棵树
…and you got him all the way down to the beach in one day?
而你仅用了一天的时间 就把他弄到海滩上去了?
This is fantastic!
太棒了!
It’s amazing! Do you want to go somewhere fun?
太棒了! 你想去玩儿吗?
Do you want to go somewhere really, really fun?
想去非常非常好玩的地方吗?
Unless you want… Did you want to get back to Big Z?
除非…除非你想回超级Z那里?
I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have invited you. No, no, no.
真对不起,我不该邀请你的 不,不,不
What? Okay. No? No, look. I want to have fun.
什么?好的,不行? 不是,听好,我很想去
Okay. Do I need mints or something?
那好 我要带薄荷什么的吗?
You tell me. No, you won’t need mints.
告诉我 不用,不需要薄荷
Z used to carry us up here on his shoulders. We’d have so much fun.
Z以前经常把我们扛肩上来这里 我们玩得很开心
It’s one of my favorite spots. Really?
这是我最喜欢来的地方之一 真的?
Boy, to be 8 years old again. What is this?
孩子, 真想回到八岁那年 这是什么?
You don’t want to get all cut up, do you?
你难道想被刮得浑身是伤,嗯?
Hold on. What are you doing?
等一下,你要干什么?
No, no, no. I’m out of here. I’m better off…
不,不,不 我要走了, 我还是…
It’s going down! No, no, no!
要掉下去了! 不要啊!
This is insane! Stop fighting it, Cody! Just let go!
我要疯了! 不要用力,科迪!试着放开!
All right!
这就对了!
Now I’m in front of you. What’s going on now?
我在你前面了 怎么样?
It’s not a race!
这不是比赛!
Okay, wait, don’t take the left… Cody!
好了,等等,左边不能去… 科迪!
Give up, slowpoke! It’s over with now! Not for long!
认输吧,慢企鹅,胜负已决 鹿死谁手呢!
Give up now, sucker!
快认输啊, 菜鹅
I beat you! Congratulations, you sure did.
我赢了! 那恭喜你了,你的确赢了
You should probably get out of there.
你最好别待在那里
Why is that? This stuff is… Look at me. It’s so beautiful.
为什么? 这东西… 看我呀,多漂亮
Look at it. What is this stuff?
看看,这是什么东西?
See those things up above you? They’re glowworms.
看到头顶上的没? 是萤火虫
So you’re right beneath them. Yeah, that’s poop.
而你在它们正下方 也就是粪便
You know how some stinks stink and other stinks smell good?
你知道有些臭的东西很臭 有些却很香?
Yeah. This is, like, a good stink.
是啊 这算是,香香的臭
A good stink?
香香的臭?
Can I tell you something personal?
要不要知道一个秘密?
We’re in the shower together. You can say whatever you want.
我们都一起洗澡了 你可以告诉我任何事
I’m serious. I’m really, really jealous of you.
我认真的 我真的真的真的很羡慕你
Why?
为什么?
I couldn’t get Z off his butt for the last 10 years…
我花了10年都没能让Z出山…
…and then you come along and…
而你就这么出现…
He must really think a lot of you.
他一定很喜欢你
I don’t know. I’ve been a jerk to him. I don’t know what he thinks.
我不知道,我觉得自己在他面前很傻 我不知道他怎么想的
You haven’t. I have. I’ve been a jerk.
你不傻 不,我是个傻冒
I have. Then go not be a jerk.
是真的 那就不要继续傻下去
What does it matter to you anyways?
为什么你会这么在乎?
He’s my uncle. He’s the only family I’ve got.
他是我叔叔,我唯一的亲人
Okay.
好了啦
Z? No.
Z?不要
No, no, no, don’t you do it. Z, don’t do it. No.
不,不,不,我看你敢 Z,别这样,不要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!