抱歉 我没看出你的爱国情操
Sorry, but I don’t see any patriotism here.
我只知道一个变♥态♥
All I see is a psycho
在为自己杀人的行为找借口
Who’s latched onto an excuse to kill people…
更可笑的是
…and who’s so stupid
他根本不知道自己正在被卢瑟利用
He doesn’t realize he’s being used by Luthor.
力量女神 不要去
Power girl, don’t!
你知道自己在做什么吗
Do you know what you’ve done?
谁能承受那辐射
Can either of you contain that radiation?
-我能顶住那力场 -去吧
– I might be able to put up a force field. – Go.
他撑不了多久的
He’s not going to keep that very long.
我我去帮他
I can absorb it.
长官 我不能让你去
Captain, I can’t let you…
我在听 也在看
I was watching. And listening.
这是我唯一能做的事了
This is the least I can do.
开始吧
Let’s do this.
5 4 3 2 1
Five, four, three, two, one.
发射
Lift off.
一切正常
And they’re on their way.
气孔发电机启动
Wormhole generator engaged.
接近目标
Closing on target.
被担心 我不会说”不出我所预料”
Don’t worry. I’m not going to say “i told you so.”
那真好
Good thing.
将军 出了什么事
General, what the hell happened?
你
You…
我们没将所有的辐射计算在内
We didn’t take into account all that radiation.
弹头在碰撞前就爆♥炸♥了
It detonated the warheads before they hit.
那么陨石
So the meteor is…
还在轨道中
Still on course.
就是这里了
Well, this is it.
卢瑟在这设有办公室
Luthor’s got his own office in there.
这里有你们想要的资料
This has to be where he’s keeping the information you need.
这也一定有我们需要的
And by now, they must have the numbers we need…
陨石辐射强度的数据
…on the meteor’s radiation level.
-我们怎么进去 -别担心
– So how do we get in? – Don’t worry.
会有办法的
We’ve got it worked out.
现在你得离开这
But you need to be somewhere else right now.
-但是 -快走
– Yeah, but… – Go.
这里布满了雷达
They’re bound to have all kinds of radar.
我们需要步行
We should go the rest of the way on foot.
总算有些进展 是吧
We do have something worked out, don’t we?
没有 但我相信快了
No. But I’m sure it’ll come to me.
即使没有所罗门的智慧
It doesn’t take the wisdom of Solomon
也能猜到你不会放弃
To know you should stay down.
告诉我 马文队长
Tell me something, captain marvel.
所罗门会为莱克斯·卢瑟卖♥♥命吗
Would Solomon have gone to work for Lex Luthor?
蝙蝠侠 不要再做困兽之斗了
Batman, don’t make this any more difficult than it has to be.
你先要这样玩下去吗 好吧
You wanna play it that way? Fine.
你永远对抗不了魔力
You know, you’ve never been any good against magic.
而我就是这魔力
And magic’s what I’m all about.
-超人 换位攻击 -好主意
– Superman. Castling. – Good call.
马文队长
Captain Marvel?
猎鹰侠 在打晕你之前
Hawkman, before you black out…
我想让你知道 我并不像这样
…I want you to know I wish it didn’t have to be like this.
在打晕我之前吗
Before I black out?
你还好吗
Are you all right?
说句话
Say something.
天灵灵
Shazam.
这计划起初
This initial attempt was planned
只是一项实验任务
From the start only as a research mission.
现在我已经拿到关于陨石的数据
Now that I have the data I need about the meteor…
我将会实施第二阶段计划
…I’ll be able to put the second phase of my plan into operation.
请大家相信 我会即时高效的处理这件事
I want to assure you that I will deal with this promptly and effectively.
不要担心 请如往常一样
You have nothing to fear, so, please, continue your work…
工作 娱乐 旅行 购物
…your play, your travel, your shopping…
照常生活
…and everything else you normally do.
谢谢 愿上帝
Thank you, and may god…
抱歉 没人可以进去
I’m sorry, no one’s allowed…
总统先生 整个国家正处于恐慌
Mr. President, the whole country’s in a state of panic…
他们准备向你讨个说法
…and they’re ready to take you out behind a barn and…
你在干什么
What are you…?
补充能量而已
Just taking my supplements, that’s all.
补充能量?
Supplements?
喝一点类固醇鸡尾酒提提神
A little steroidal cocktail for strength,
再来点液化氪晶体 为了
And some liquid kryptonite for…
以防万一
Well, just in case.
多长时间了
How long…?
自从上周竞选后
Since the last week of the campaign.
这让我经历无限充沛
It’s given me boundless energy
脑筋无比清楚
And a clarity I never had before.
-那陨石怎么办 -陨石会被消灭
– What about the meteor? – Yhe meteor’s going to hit.
不必非要那样 有别的办法
It doesn’t have to. There are other ways.
-那个日本男儿 -我知道他
– That boy in Japan. – I know all about him.
-我不需要他 -但是
– I won’t be needing him. – But…
阿曼达 别担心 一起都会好起来
Don’t worry, Amanda, everything’s going to be fine.
-好起来 -我才发现 这个陨石
– “Fine”? – I’ve come to realize that this meteor…
是上天的赏赐
…Is a gift from the heavens.
可以折磨数百万
It’s going to scourge the earth of millions,
甚至数十亿的人
Maybe billions of people…
反正地球快完了
…the planet couldn’t sustain anyway.
从灰烬中重生的世界会更美好
The world that will spring from the ashes will be a better one.
合理合法 秩序井然
Rational, orderly.
你问我怎么知道的吗
And you know how I know that?
因为我要建立那个新世界
Because I’m going to build that world.
当然 我期待你能参与其中
And, of course, I intend for you to play a role in all this.
起着重要作用
A very important role.
总统先生 猎鹰侠和马文求见
Mr. President, Hawkman and captain Marvel are here.
我们迟点再谈
We’ll talk more later.
马文队长 猎鹰侠 真是稀客
Captain Marvel. Hawkman. This is a surprise.
知道要你们抓获的逃犯
You wouldn’t know what happened to those fugitives…
现在如何了吗
…you were supposed to bring in?
他们就在你眼前
They’re right in front of you.
-怎么会 -有人帮忙
– How…? – We had some help.
把所有关于陨石的资料给我们
Give us all the data you’ve got on the meteor.
-快点 -马上 马上
– Hurry. – Of course, of course.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
觉得不舒服吗
Feeling a little green at the gills?
是一只化了装的蝙蝠
Well, well, a bat by any other name….
他说快点 卢瑟
He said hurry, Luthor.
好啦 我告诉你们在哪儿
All right, all right. I’ll tell you where it is.
-控制中心 -总统有何吩咐
– Computer – Yes, Mr. President?
马上删除所有资料
Delete all files immediately.
-正在删除 -不
– Deleting. Deleting. Deleting. – No!
所有资料已删除
All files deleted.
可惜你们拯救不了世界了
Aw. You two aren’t going to be able to save the world now.
我告诉你们
Well, I’ll tell you something.
每个活着见证新世界的人
Everyone who lives see the new world…
都会知道 再也不能相信你们
…will have learned never to trust your kind again.
你闭嘴
Shut up.
给 这是你们要的东西
Here. It’s got all the information you need on it.
去拯救我们吧
Now go save us.
你这个婊♥子♥
Bitch.
将军 逮捕他
General, arrest him.
我喜欢那句老话
It’s like the old saying.
自己动手
If you want someone killed right,
丰衣足食
You have to kill them yourself.
总统先生 您还好吧
Mr. President, are you all right?
总统
Mr. President.
大家都看到了 我好的不得了
I’m perfectly fine, as anyone can see.
这孩子哪儿来这么多钱建这个
Where does a kid get this kind of money?
我有钱
I had this kind of money.