没足够的铅来抵御这么大的辐射
There’s no amount of lead that could keep out so much radiation.
也无法坚持到粉碎完成
And it wouldn’t stand up to all that smashing either.
有没更好的方案
Got anything better?
我和一个联♥系♥人正在研究
I’m working on something with one of my contacts.
你要去见他吧
You’re going to go and meet with him, aren’t you?
你真了解我
You know me too well.
我无法袖手旁观
I can’t just stand back and do nothing.
如果这事黄了 别指望我去救你
when it all goes sour, don’t count on me to save you.
我不会的
I won’t.
我也很了解你
I know you pretty well too.
怎么样
Well?
不知怎的 我就知道你会这样问
Somehow, I knew that would be the first word out of your mouth.
等陨石飞到射程内 我会发射多枚导弹
When the meteor gets close enough, I’m sending up a dozen missiles.
每枚带有50兆吨♥弹♥药♥
Each one is going to have a 50- megaton warhead.
你想我做什么
What do you want from me?
我的人对此计划信心不足 我也一样
Some of my people don’t have as much confidence in this plan as I do.
他们认为我需要后援
They think I need a backup.
用全世界来当赌注 真是不赖
With the whole world at stake, that’s not a bad idea.
意思是 你愿意为我效力吗
Does that mean you’re willing to work for me?
-为你 -没错 你要为我效力
– For you? – Yes. You’ll be working for me.
但只在我任总统 代表接受你
But only insofar as I represent the country that adopted you.
你所爱的国家期间
And that you love.
怎么了 我让你太伤感了吗
What’s wrong? was I getting too sentimental?
卢瑟
Luthor.
你以为我会
You think I’d be crazy enough…
毫无防备来见你吗
…to meet you without some kind of protection?
-金属电子人 -谁还能制住你呢
– metallo. – Who else could stand up to you?
你不该无礼 他是总统先生
Shouldn’t have done that. he’s the president.
-那无法牵制他太久 -我知道
– That’s not gonna hold him for long. – I know.
所以你赶紧走吧
That’s why you have to get out of here.
超人
Superman.
这是我送你的
From me to you.
那是什么爆♥炸♥ 塑料炸♥弹♥吗
What was that explosion? Plastique?
-类似吧 -他死不了
– Something like that. – It won’t stop him.
-还会重组的 -现在别管那个
– He’s going to reconfigure. – Don’t worry about that now.
氪石太接近心脏了
The kryptonite is near your heart.
不知道能不能在伤口闭合前取出
I don’t know if I’ll get it before the wound closes.
当你需要闪电侠时候他在哪里
Where’s the flash when you need him?
拜托 不是幽默的时候
Do me a favor and lose the sense of humor.
拜托 有点幽默感
Do us both a favor and buy one.
我们不能上去 他可能还在上面
We can’t go back up. he might still be there.
现在不可能打赢他
Neither of us is in any shape to take him on.
那你想怎么办
Then what are we supposed to do?
墓园盖在老排水系统上
The cemetery was built over the old sewer system.
但要怎么…
But how can we…?
-你觉得呢 -路是人走出来的 对吧
– Are you up to it? – We’ll find out, won’t we?
是你啊
Oh, it’s you.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
你不会死在这里的
It’s not ending here.
我不准
I won’t let it.
我还以为
I thought…
来救人的是我
…I was supposed to rescue you.
也许还有时间
There might still be time for that.
我们去你的洞窑吧
Can we get to your cave from here?
终于
Eventually.
该让你见识我的世界了
Time for you to see my side of the world.
你认识的一些同伴
Some company you keep.
布鲁斯 坚持住
Come on, bruce. Stay with me.
猜猜我那天想到谁
You know who I was thinking about the other day?
-谁 -鹊
– Who? – magpie.
-那个罪犯吗 -我们还认识其他的鹊吗
– The criminal? – Do we know another magpie?
她发生什么事情
Whatever happened to her?
-她死了 -不是吧 你确定吗
– She died. – No. Are you sure?
合情合理
Reasonably.
为什么好的坏人总不死
Why is it that good villains never die?
克拉克 什么叫好的坏人
Clark, what the hell are good villains?
-你能扳开吗 -没问题
– Can you do it? – Sure.
扭开钢筋什么的
Bend steel and all that.
克拉克
Clark.
跟挠痒没两样
It tickles.
不许动
Halt.
报上名来
Identify yourselves.
-阿尔佛雷德 是我 -布鲁斯少爷
– Alfred, it’s me. – master bruce.
您可以休息一下 先生
You can rest easy, sir.
我已经好多了 谢谢
I’m already feeling better. Thanks.
我擅自清洗修补了你的外衣和斗篷
I took the liberty of washing and repairing your shirt and cape.
纽约下水道的纪念品最好还是留在地底下
The souvenirs of the gotham city sewers are best left under the streets.
路易斯肯定对此大为赏识
I’m sure lois will appreciate that.
我怀着敬意…
…honor and distinction.
约翰·科本也许很像机器
John corben might have been more machine than man…
但他依然是活生生的人
…but he was still human.
一个人不应该受到如此对待
A human being who certainly didn’t deserve this.
他一个月前加入我们 寻求宽恕 想重新做人
He came to me months ago, seeking a pardon and a fresh start…
鉴于我的经验
…and, mindful of my own history…
和他拥有的巨大潜力
as well as his enormous potential for good…
我欢迎他的到来
…I granted him both.
在此段时间内 科本先生保家卫国
In the short time Mr. Corben had left, he worked hard for this country…
和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥威胁做斗争
…helping to keep her secure from terrorist threats.
然而昨晚 约翰·科本被谋杀了
Then, last night, john corben was murdered.
是谋杀 检察局相信
Murdered, our prosecutors believe…
被奇异力量之人杀害的
…by a man who used his own freakish power…
私人的报复 恣意践踏法律
to settle a personal score in violation of the laws that bind us all.
那人就是:超人
A man who calls himself superman.
他以为有人会相信吗
Does he think anybody’s gonna believe that?
我希望赢得他的支持
I met with superman to try to enlist him…
为政♥府♥服务 阻挡陨石
…In the government’s effort to stop the meteor.
他身负人♥民♥殷切的期望
He, of all people, should have been eager to help.
但他失控了
But instead, he lost his temper.
金属电子人尽力保护我
Metallo stepped in to protect me.
但超人谋杀了他
And this is what superman did to him.
我知道 许多人无法相信
I know many of you will find it difficult to believe…
超人的所作所为
…that superman could do this.
我一度心存怀疑
I shared that skepticism…
直到科学家们提醒我
…until some of our top scientists reminded me…
氪石对超人可能造成
…that superman’s vulnerability to kryptonite…
精神上的影响
…can have a psychological component.
总而言之 陨石辐射的靠近
In other words, the radiation from the approaching meteor…
影响了超人的思维
…Is affecting superman’s mind.
现在他对大众 对自己
He’s a danger to us all now.
都造成了威胁
And himself as well.
据此
In accordance with that…
我现设立10亿美元悬赏
…I am announcing a bounty on him…
追捕超人
…In the amount of one billion dollars.
对此我十分痛心
It pains me to do this…
但我们的星球正处于严重危机中
but as our planet faces its gravest peril…
不能因为某人丧失心智有所闪失
we cannot afford to be distracted by one man’s growing irrationality.
谢谢大家 晚安
Thank you and good night.
-清场吧 -谢谢你 总统先生
– And we’re out. – Thank you, Mr. President.
请大家离开
let’s go, people.
请进
Come in.
总统先生 能占用一点时间吗 有要事
Mr. President, can I talk to you? it’s really important.
“丧失心智”
“growing irrationality”?
-他以为我是… -会影响你的思维吗
– Who does he think…? – Can it affect your mind?
不会 从来就没有
No. I mean, it never has.
整件事就是捏造的
Look, this whole thing is just plain ridiculous.
-我肯定没杀他 -怎么说
– I can prove I didn’t kill him. – How?
你不是一直在场吗 我…
You were with me the whole time, and…
以后我会想办法澄清此事
I’ll figure out a way to clear this up later.
现在 首要解决陨石
Right now, you and I have a meteor to stop.
超人没杀人 我敢保证
He didn’t do it. I’m sure of it.