超人无法透视铅
He can’t see through lead?
他看不透铅
And Kryptonite will destroy him.
氪石会毁了他
Any questions, class?
还有问题吗?
I wonder what they’re wearing in Addis Ababa?
我怀疑它们为什么会掉在阿迪斯阿贝巴
There’s gold. lt’s 24 karat. . .
有黄金 有24K的黄金
Looks like a burnoose.
看起来像个阿♥拉♥伯人
It’s just a wraparound.
用布围起来
not 1 8 karat gold.
不是18K
Are we going to Addis Ababa, Mr. Luthor?
我们要去阿迪斯阿贝巴 路德先生
Mother Bird to Missile Convoy, over.
母鸟对飞弹导航
Missile Convoy to Mother Bird, go ahead.
飞弹导航对母鸟 继续
Everything looks good, see you at the base. Over and out.
每件事看起来都很好 基地见 完毕
Roger, Mother Bird. Over and out.
收到 母鸟 完毕
Look at this!
看看这个
Looks pretty bad.
看起来很糟
Think she’s dead?
你认为她死了吗?
Take her pulse.
试试脉搏
Get an ambulance down here.
快用呼叫器请救护车
I don’t want to hold this convoy up more than I have to.
我可不想因此延误护航
She’s having trouble breathing. What do you think?
她的呼吸有困难 你认为呢?
I suggest a vigorous chest massage.
我建议作胸部按♥摩♥
If that doesn’t work, mouth-to-mouth.
如果没用 就口对口
Yes, sir!
中士
I won’t have my men do anything I wouldn’t be prepared to do myself.
我可不要我的人 做那种我自己也不想做的事
Yeah, but, sir–
是 但是 长官
Get an ambulance.
叫救护车
Gather around.
好了 大家集♥合♥起来
Turn around!
向后转
Hi.
嗨
Somebody hurt?
有人受伤吗?
I did it, Mr. Luthor.
我做到了 路德先生 黛丝犸克小姐
Miss Teschmacher, I did it.
我成功了
Just like you told me. All right, Otis.
正如你吩咐的 很好 欧提斯 很好
It isn’t that I don’t trust you, but…
好 欧提斯 不是我不信任你
I don’t trust you, Otis. What did you do?
但我不信任你 你做了什么?
I set the first directional vector…
我把第一个
…to 38.
无线电接到38
The second one to 67. And the third one to 117.
第二个到67 第三个到117
What about the fourth one?
第四个呢?
What fourth one?
第四个?
Wait a minute. The third one to 117?
等等 第三到117
Yes. See, I wrote it down, Mr. Luthor.
是的 我写下来了 路德先生 我写下
Otis!
欧提斯 欧提斯
The third one was supposed to be 11, and the fourth one, 7.
第三个应该是11 第四个是7
Oh, gee, Mr. Luthor.
天啊 路德先生
I guess my arm wasn’t long enough, see.
我想我的手臂不够长
Would you like to see a long arm?
你想看看长手臂吗?
Otis, would you like to see a very, very, long arm?
欧提斯 你想看看长长的手臂吗?
Oh, no, Mr. Luthor.
欧提斯 欧提斯
No, Mr. Luthor.
不ue4d1路德先生
All right. Get it right. Yes, Mr. Luthor.
好 这次要做对 是的 路德先生
MacDonald, I thought you told me this road would be blocked off?
麦当劳 我以为你告诉我 这条路已经封锁了
Jablowsky, didn’t I tell you…
杰柏斯基 我不是告诉你
I didn’t asked him, I asked you.
麦当劳 我不是问他 我是问你
All right. Follow me, men.
好 跟我来 老兄
Back that thing off the road. Back it off the road.
退 把车往后退 把车往后退
You fellas get back into that thing and back it off the road.
你要不要回头 退到路边去
We got a convoy coming through here.
等一下会有护卫队过来
You’ll have to circle back. I don’t have time to argue.
听着 你们要绕个圆圈回来 我没时间跟你辩
It’s a heck of a day, isn’t it?
真是倒霉的日子
We took the wrong turn. We were looking for Route 1 2.
我们转错弯了 我们在找12号♥道
Route 12? That’s back there. No, sir, it’s up there.
12号♥道? 这是后面 不是吗? 不 长官 是上面
Sergeant, we took the wrong road.
中士 我们转错了
I’m a Lieutenant. A Naval Officer.
我是少尉 你是在跟长官讲话
Shut up! Now Route 12 is back that way.
住口 从12号♥道转回去
This man is a diabetic, you see.
他有糖尿病
As you know, the Daily Planet is very interested in that dam…
你知道我的报社对此事非常的有兴趣
…but what I don’t understand…
但我不懂的是
…is why you’d sell out to a faceless person you’ve never met?
你为何要卖♥♥给一个未曾谋面的人
You don’t know his name.
你连他的名字都不知道 啊 是
At the stupid high price he offered…
他肯付那么高的价钱
…for this worthless piece of desert…
买♥♥这片没有价值的沙漠
…I hope it’s Custer!
我希望那是值得的
Perfect, just what I need. Thank you.
太棒了 这就是我要的 谢谢
Reporting live from the launch site, ground zero.
从弹着点为你报导
Today marks a historic occasion since…
今天真是历史性的一天
…two XK-101 rockets will be launched simultaneously.
因为两枚XK-101火箭 就要同时发射
One by the Army, and one by the Navy.
一枚是陆军 一枚是海军
Hi, everybody. Has anybody seen Lois today?
嗨 各位 今天有没有看到露意丝
No, but the Chief wants to see you.
不 我没有 但老编想见你
You’re blocking the set, Clark.
你挡到我们了 克拉克
Sorry, Gil. How’s Judy today? Okay?
对不起 吉儿 茱蒂今天好吗?
Good.
很好
Come in, Kent.
进来 肯特
Excuse me, Mr. White.
对不起 白先生
You wanted to see me, sir? Have you seen Lois today?
你想见我 你看到露意丝吗?
She’s out West, looking into a land-fraud deal.
她出城到西部 去了解一笔土地诈欺交易
I sent young Olsen with her on his first assignment.
我派欧森陪她一起去 第一次的任务
Some unidentified clown is buying thousands of acres…
有点不是很明确 有人出了不可思议的
…of worthless desert at incredible prices.
价钱去买♥♥一片沙漠
That doesn’t seem to make sense.
天呀 好像没什么道理
The world doesn’t make sense.
这世界本来就没啥道理
You ought to know that.
肯特 你现在应该晓得了ue4d1
Look at this dispatch from Addis Ababa.
你去看看从阿迪斯阿贝巴来的文件
People break into a museum at night, kill two people,
有人闯进博物馆 在寂静的夜晚杀了两个人
and what do they take?
他们拿了什么?
A worthless piece of meteorite. How do you figure that?
一件毫无价值的陨石 你觉得怎样? 白先生
I’ve never been able to understand violence.
我一直不能明白暴♥力♥的形式
I know that about you.
我知道你 肯特
That’s why I wanted to talk to you.
也是我想跟你谈的原因
I’ve been in this news game 40 years man and boy…
我已在新闻界待四十年了
…and I got where I am with guts, compassion…
在这里 我有胆识 有同情 有耐性
…elbow grease and something you’re sadly lacking in, son.
还有一些是你没有的ue4d1
Humility?
谦卑?
Not humility, you’ve got bags of humility.
不 不是谦卑 你有太多谦卑了
Aggression, confidence, that’s the ticket.
侵略性 自信心 这是关键ue4d1
Take charge. Let people know who you are.
拿主导权吧 让人们知道你是谁吧
Why, l wasn’t a boy 1 0 years. . . .
为什么我不是年轻十岁ue4d1
Let people know who l am.
让大家知道我是谁
This is Lex Luthor.
我是莱克斯路德
Only one thing alive with less than four legs can hear this frequency.
少于四只脚的 能听到这个的 只有你 超人
That’s you.
那是你
In five minutes, a poisoned gas pellet
大约只需五分钟 一种有毒的瓦斯弹
containing propane lithium compound…
包含着丙烷元素的混合物
…will be released through thousands of air ducts in this city…
释放出上千个粒子 在本市的上空中
…effectively annihilating half the population of Metropolis.
将会消灭一半的大都会人口
I was a reporter before most of my friends were copy boys.
在我大部分朋友还是影印小弟时 我就是记者了
I want you to get Lois to introduce you to Superman.
这也是我要你做的原因 叫露意丝帮你介绍给超人
Find out who he is. Where did he get that blue suit?
找出他是谁?他长什么样子? 他哪来的蓝衣服?
Did he have it made? Is it silk? Is it plastic?
在何时做的? 是丝的吗? 还是塑胶的
I know it all seems a bit much…
我知道好像有点不合情理
…but how else was I going to meet you, Superman?
但我怎么去见你 超人
I knew you’d never accept an invitation to tea.
我知道你不会接受一场茶会的邀请
But a disaster, with people
但有一件不幸的灾难
in danger, people who need help…
人们陷入危险中 他们需要帮助
I just knew you couldn’t resist that chance to sort of pitch in.
我知道你不会放过这个插手的机会ue4d1
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
lt’s Superman.
是超人
Look. Oh, my God !
看 我的天
There’s a strong streak of good in you, Superman.