你认为这报导是真实的吗?
If he is, he’s not from this world.
如果是 他一定不是这个世界上的人
Why?
为什么?
If any human being was gonna perpetrate such a hoax,
因为有任何人想做这种奇妙的恶作剧的话
it would have been me!
那一定是我
My robe.
欧提斯 我的浴袍
Right away, Mr. Luthor.
马上来 路德先生
It all fits somehow, this coming here to Metropolis…
一切都很巧 他来大都会
…and at this particular time.
尤其是此刻
There’s a kind of cruel justice about it.
这是一种残忍♥的正义
To commit the crime of the century,
我是指世纪性的犯罪
a man wants to face the challenge of the century.
一个人会想去面对世纪的挑战
Listen, maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through.
听着 路德先生 也许这个飞人才刚刚飞过呢?
You know?
你知道吗?
Passing through?
飞过?
Not on your life, Otis…
不会发生在你有生之年 欧提斯
…which I would gladly sacrifice by the way…
我很愿意牺牲
…for the opportunity of destroying everything that he represents.
如果有机会 去摧毁他所代表的一切
And, Otis, by the way, next time put my robe on after
欧提斯 下次在我走出浴池后
I’m out of the pool.
再放下我的浴袍
Now look.

The Post, “It Flies.”
《邮报》 说是”飞人”
The News, “Look, Ma, No Wires.”
《新闻报导》ue4d1看 没有钢丝
The Times, “Blue Bomb Buzzes Metropolis.”
《时代》杂♥志♥说 “蓝色炸♥弹♥骚动大都会”
The Planet. We’re sitting on top of the story of the century here.
《星球日报》 我们正安坐于世纪故事的顶端
I want the name of this flying whatchamacallit…
我想知道这个飞人的名字
…to go with the Daily Planet like bacon and eggs…
他和《星球日报》的关系密切
…franks and beans, death and taxes, politics and corruption.
就像坦白和阴沉 死亡与节制 政♥治♥和墮落
I don’t think that he’d…
我不认为他会把
…lend himself to any cheap promotion schemes.
自己的故事 廉价出♥卖♥♥♥给记者写 白先生
Exactly how would you know that?
你怎么知道 肯特?
Just first impression.
只是觉得会这样
Who’s talking cheap?
无论如何 谁说会是廉价
I’ll make him a partner if I have to.
如果我要的话 会找他当合伙人
Right? Right, Chief.
对吧? 对 老编
I want the real story.
我要真的故事
I want the inside dope on this guy.
我要这人的真实事迹
Has he got a family? Where does he live? What does the “S” stand for?
他有无家庭? 他住那儿? “S”是代表什么?
Tonight at 8:00. Your place. Hopefully – A friend.
今晚八点在你家 希望 -一个朋友
How does he fly?
他怎么飞?
“A friend. ”
一个朋友
Tony, who is he? Mike, what’s his name?
汤尼 他是谁? 麦克 他叫什么名字?
What’s he got hidden under that cape? Batteries?
为何他要隐藏在斗篷之下 有电池吗?
Why did he show up last night?
为何昨晚会出现?
Where does he come from?
迪克 他打那儿来?
Does he have a girlfriend?
他有女朋友吗?
What’s his favorite ball team, Kent?
他最喜欢的球队是哪个 肯特?
Now listen to me, I tell you, boys and girls…
听我说 我告诉你们
…whichever one of you gets it out of him…
不管你们哪个能挖到他的新闻
…is going to wind up with the single, most important interview since…
都会是自从上帝跟摩西说过话之后
…God talked to Moses!
最重要的访问
What are you standing around about for? Move!
还站在那儿干嘛? 去啊
Get on that story.
把访问给我带回来
“8:00,” he said. Some friend!
八点钟 他说八点钟 八点钟 某个朋友
That’s the story of my life, “Cinderella Bites The Dust!”
那是我的生活故事 灰姑娘要变公主了
Good evening, Miss Lane.
晚安 蓝恩小姐
Did you have plans this evening?
对不起 今晚有约会吗?
This old thing? No.
没事 没有
I could come back later. No!
听着 我晚一点ue4d1 不
to come later.
回来没关系
Don’t move.
不要动
Sure you can move.
你当然可以动
Just don’t fly away, all right?
但不要飞走 好吗?
Sorry to drop in on you like this, but I’ve been thinking.
对不起 担搁你的时间 但我一直在想ue4d1
but there must be a lot of questions about me. . .
你知道 一定有很多关于我的疑问
There must be some questions people’d like to know the answers to.
世界上的人都想知道答案
Of course, yes.
当然 是的
You really shouldn’t smoke.
你不应该吸烟的 你知道吗? 蓝恩小姐
Don’t tell me. Lung cancer, right?
不要告诉我 肺癌 好吗?
Well, not yet, thank goodness.
还没 谢谢上帝
Would you like a glass of wine?
你要不要来杯酒
No, thanks. I never drink when I fly.
不 谢谢 我飞的时候不喝酒
Nice place.
很好的地方
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Shall we get started with the interview?
我们可以开始访问了吗?
Thank you.
哦 谢谢
Let’s start with your vital statistics. Are you married?
让我从重要的事情开始问 你结婚了吗?
No, I’m not.
不 没有
Do you have a girlfriend?
有没有女朋友?
No, I don’t. But…
没有 但
If I did, you’d be the first to know about it.
如果我有 蓝恩小姐会第一个知道的
How old are you? Over 21.
你几岁? 超过21岁
I get it. You don’t want anyone to know.
喔 我了解了 你不要别人知道
And how big are you? How tall are you?
好 你多大? 你多高?
About 6′ 4″.
六尺四寸
6′ 4″. And how much do you weigh?
六尺四寸 你多重?
Around 225.
225磅
225?
225磅
I assume then that…
我想
…the rest of your bodily functions are normal?
你身体其他的功能都正常吗?
I beg your pardon?
对不起 再说一遍
Well, putting it delicately…
这样说好了
…do you…
你吃
…eat?
东西吗?
Yes, I do, when I’m hungry.
是的 我饿的时候
You do. Of course, you do.
当然 你会
Well, then is it true…
你能看穿一切东西
…that you can see through anything?
是真的吗?
Yes, I can, pretty much.
是的 可以看很多
And that you’re totally impervious to pain?
你对于痛完全没有感觉吗?
Well, so far.
还好
What color underwear am I wearing?
我穿着什么样的内衣
Did I embarrass you?
对不起 我让你不好意思 不是吗?
No. I did.
哦 不 我有
No, it’s just that this planter must be made of lead.
这道墙是铅盖的
Yes, it is. So?
是的 的确 所以呢?
I sort of have a problem seeing through lead.
你知道 我我无法透视铅
That’s interesting.
真好玩
Problems with lead.
无法透视铅
Do you have a first name?
你的名字叫什么?
Like Ralph, or something?
你的意思是说 叫罗夫或什么的
No, I mean like… Pink.
不 我的意思是说 粉红色
Pink!
粉红色?
Sorry. I didn’t mean to embarrass you.
对不起 我不是故意要让你不好意思
You didn’t embarrass me.
你并没有
What’s your background? Where are you from?
你的背景呢? 你是那里人?
It’s kind of hard to explain, actually.
事实上有点难说明
You see, I’m from… Well, from pretty far away.
我从很远很远的地方来的
Another galaxy, as a matter of fact.
事实上 来自另一个银河系
I come from a planet called Krypton.
我来自一个叫克普顿星球的地方
Krypton.
克普顿
Cripton! With a C-r-i…
哦 克普顿是要怎么写?
No, actually it’s Krypton, with a K-R-Y-P-T-O-N.
不 事实上克普顿 是巧克力的克 普通的普
Do you like pink?
克普 你喜欢粉红色吗?
I like pink very much.
我非常喜欢
Why are you?
为什么?
Sorry?
对不起
I mean, why are you here? There must be a reason for you to be here.
我是指你为何在此 一定有什么理由让你来此
Yes, I’m here to fight for truth and justice and the American way.
是 我是来此为真理及正义 并以美国的方式而战
You’ll end up fighting every official in this country.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!