Get off the street, folks.
到另一边去 快点 退后
Move, let the firemen through.
让消防队员可以进来
Boys, come on, now. Make a line.
快点 围起来
Move to the other side of the street.
移到马路另一边去
All right, get along there. Get away from the side of the building.
沿着那儿 沿着建筑物的另一边
Hold these crowds back. Move.
让群众退后 快呀
Help!
救命
Say, Jim…
嘿 老兄
Excuse me.
对不起
That’s a bad outfit.
那服装真逊
Okay, move these people.
好了 叫这些人离开
Oh, my God! Look up there.
天呀 看看上面
What the hell’s that?
那到底是什么?
Easy, miss. I’ve got you.
放轻松 小姐 我抱住你了
You’ve got me? Who’s got you?
你 你抱住我 那谁抱住你?
I can’t believe it, I just cannot believe it. He got her.
我不敢相信 我真的不相信 他救到她了
Gentlemen, this man needs help.
先生 这个人需要帮助
I hope this little incident hasn’t put you off flying, miss.
我希望这小小的意外 不会耽误你的飞行
Statistically speaking, of course, it’s still the safest way to travel.
依统计上来说 这当然仍是最安全的飞行
Right.
对
Wait!
等等
Who are you?
你是谁?
A friend.
一个朋友
‘Bye.
拜
Something wrong with the elevator?
你好啊 这儿的电梯出问题了?
Going down?
往下?
Officer.
警官
Good evening, Officer Mooney.
晚上好 慕尼警官
They say confession is good for the soul.
他们说忏悔对灵魂有益
I’d listen to this man. Take him away.
我会听听这个人忏悔的 带他走
Come on, let’s get out of here.
快 我们离开这
Move your ass! Come on!
动作快点 快呀
Okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
我们走
Drop your weapons. Drop your weapons.
放下你们的武器
Bullshit! Come on, let’s get out of here.
滚你的 快 我们快离开
Okay, hold it. Hold it right there.
站在那别动
Okay, freeze, you turkeys.
好的 停住你们两个
Don’t shoot! Keep your cool. You got us.
别开枪 别激动 你抓着我们了
Bad vibrations?
感觉如何?
Sergeant, you don’t believe me. I swear it, flying.
长官 你不会相信 我发誓 他真的会飞
With a big red cape and bright red boots as well.
穿红披风 蓝色衣服
Quick as a wink he was gone.
转眼间就来到我面前
He flew up in the air again, he did, like a big blue bird.
然后又瞬间离去 就像一只大鸟
A big blue bird? You don’t believe me!
大鸟? 你不相信?
With bright red boots?
穿着明亮的红披风?
Take the night off.
划破漆黑的夜空
Go back to Murphy’s bar and continue what you started.
回你的莫菲酒吧继续你的胡编乱造去吧
I’ll be off in a few minutes and I’ll meet you there.
我过几分钟就会去找你的
The first bottle’s on me. Let me get my hat.
慕尼 第一瓶酒我请 我去拿帽子
Frisky, will you come down from there.
布斯基 快从那里下来
Hi. I’ll get him.
嗨 我来帮你
Come on, it’s all right.
来吧 没关系的
Here you go, miss. Gee, thanks, mister.
来了 小姐 谢谢 先生
Goodbye, Frisky. So long now.
不客气 再见 布斯基
‘Bye.
再见
Mommy, Mommy, Frisky was stuck in the tree.
妈妈 妈妈 刚才布斯基爬到树上
Then this man swooped out of the sky and gave him to me.
有个人从天上飞下来把它给了我
Haven’t I told you to stop telling lies.
我告诉过你少给我撒谎
Metropolis Airport, this is Air Force One.
首都机场 这里是空军一号♥
Could we have the latest weather report?
请通报最新的天气情况
Metropolis currently ceiling 500, overcast 700 broken…
因为暴风雨可见度较低 可视范围500尺
…visibility one half in showers. Wind 2-4-0-2-5. Altimeter 9-0-9-8.
风力24025 高度9098
Roger.
收到
Doesn’t look good. What do you think?
看起来不太好 你认为呢?
What the hell was that? You’ve lost power in number one.
该死的怎么了? 一号♥马达失去动力
Lost power? We’ve lost the whole engine.
失去动力? 那整个动力系统就完了
Pressure’s going. Shut down number one.
电力不足 关闭一号♥马达
Bring up two and three.
加强二号♥和三号♥动力
We haven’t got enough pressure to keep going.
我们缺少继续运作的动力
Mayday, mayday. Metropolis tower. Air Force One.
紧急求救 紧急求救 首都机场 这里是空军一号♥
We have lost port outboard engine and part of wing.
我们出现了马达故障 现在正在失速中
Request emergency landing. What’s the position?
需要紧急迫降 方位?
Ten miles southwest of Metropolis Airport.
机场西南方10里处
Notify them the President’s on board.
通知他们总统在飞机上
Present position 10 miles, that’s 10 miles southwest of Metropolis Airport.
机场西南方10里处
Heading: 3-0-5, height: 6,000 feet.
方向是306度 高度6000尺
What the hell happened? We got our engine back?
又怎么了? 引擎又好了?
What the hell’s going on out there?
外面到底怎么回事?
Fly, don’t look, just fly.
驾驶 别乱看 继续驾驶就行了
We got something.
我们得到一种力量的帮助
I’m not saying what it is, just trust me.
别问我是什么 只管相信我
You enjoyed it.
你乐在其中
I don’t know what to say, Father.
我不知道你说什么 父亲
I am afraid just got carried away.
抱歉我分心了
I anticipated this, my son. You couldn’t have.
我知道你会这样 吾儿 怎么可能
You couldn’t have imagined…
你无法想像
How good it felt?
那感觉有多好?
You are revealed to the world.
全世界都知道你了
Very well.
很好
So be it.
就这样吧
But you still must keep your secret identity.
但你还是要保持身分的秘密
Why?
为什么?
The reasons are two.
原因有二
First: You cannot serve humanity 28 hours a day.
第一 你没办法28小时拯救人类
喔 24
24.
二十四
As it is, it won’t happen.
那是地球的时间
Your help will be called for endlessly.
他们会一直求救
Even for those tasks that human beings can solve themselves.
即使是那些人类自 就可以解决的问题
They’re happy to abuse the resources of the world.
因为他们喜于滥用资源
And secondly?
第二呢?
Secondly:
第二
Your enemies will discover…
你的敌人将会发现
…their only way to hurt you…
唯一能伤害你的方法
…by hurting the people you care for.
就是伤害你在乎的人
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
Lastly:
最后
Do not punish yourself with your feelings of vanity.
不要因为感到自负而自责
Simply learn to control them.
只要学着控制它就好
It is an affliction common to all, even on Krypton.
这是个普世皆同的烦恼 即使在克普顿星球也一样
Our destruction could have been avoided but for the vanity of some…
我们的毁灭本可避免 如果不是一些自负者
…who considered us indestructible.
以为我们是不可毁灭的
Were it not for vanity…
如果不是为此
…at this very moment…
此时此刻
…I could embrace you in my arms…
可便可以将你拥入怀中
…my son.
吾儿
Reports are coming in of a miraculous saving of Air Force One…
报导说出现一个奇迹救了空军一号♥
…from almost certain destruction.
可以了解的
Rescuing Miss Lois Lane, reporter from
红披肩 蓝服装的人物 救了露意丝蓝恩小姐
the Daily Planet, with one hand…
他在《星球日报》一手抱住她
…and a crashed helicopter with the other.
一手则是
That’ll be the day.
是啊 那就是梦想成真的一天
That’ll be the day when a guy could fly.
我是说 如果人可以飞 那真是梦想成真了
I don’t know. You would be surprised.
我不知道 你说不定会很惊喜
Some sort of fantastic hoax.
也许有某些奇妙的恶作剧
Your guess is as good as anybody’s. True or false?
你的猜测如同别人一样 错误或真实
Miracle or fraud? The answer…
是奇迹还是骗局?
Miss Teschmacher! Man or myth?
答案就由您来决定 黛丝犸克小姐
Turn it off.
把它关掉
What’s the story on this guy?
莱克斯 这个家伙是谁?
Do you think it’s the genuine article?