…but not only does he know how to treat his Chief with the proper respect…
但不只是懂得尊重老编
…not only does he have a snappy, punchy prose style…
也不只是因为他精力充沛 而且平凡的格调
…but he is, in my 40 years
他是我从事这行四十年来
in this business, the fastest typist I have ever seen.
打字最快的打字员
That’s great.
哦 对不起 先生
Here, you forgot my article.
你忘了我的文章
Excuse me, Mr. White. I was wondering…
对不起 白先生 我在想
…if you could arrange for half my salary…
你是否可以 每星期将我薪水的一半
…to be sent to this address on a weekly basis.
寄到这个地方去
Your bookie, right?
你的老家吗?
My what?
我的什么?
Don’t tell me!
不要告诉我
He sends a check every week to his sweet, gray-haired mother.
他是送支票给他 那位甜美灰发的妈妈
Actually, she’s silver-haired.
事实上是银发
I’ll see what I can do.
好的 我会办的
Thank you very much, Mr. White.
谢谢你 白先生
Excuse me.
对不起
Well?
这真的
Any more at home like you?
像在家吗?
Not really, no.
不像 一点也不像
I didn’t think so.
我想也是
Well, get yourself a desk over here.
你的桌子在这边
Over here?
在这儿?
Here, there’s some paper and a file right there.
是的 这儿有一些纸张和档案
Sorry.
对不起 对不起
Hi, Bill Breesen. Hi, Clark Kent.
嗨 我是比尔布利森 嗨 我是克拉克肯特
Nice to meet you. Welcome aboard.
很高兴见到你 欢迎加入我们
Here’s your towel, Mr. Clark. Kent.
这是你的毛巾 克拉克先生 是肯特
What? Kent.
什么? 是肯特
Clark Kent. Jimmy Olsen.
克拉克肯特 你是吉米欧森
Yeah. lt’s fantastic.So you?
对 那很棒 那你?
I met this really great guy, you know. Hey, fabulous.
对 我曾见过这家伙 太棒了
We had this fabulous weekend. I met him at this dude ranch.
对 很棒 我在那个牧场遇到他
l used to ride. Yeah
我有说过我以前ue4d1 有
I haven’t been since I was seven.
我11岁以后就没骑过了
I got to mail these letters. Good luck tonight.
我要去寄这些信了 好 再见 祝你今晚好运
Hi, Clark. Hi, Lois.
嗨 克拉克 嗨 露意丝
How did you like your first day on the job?
你上班的第一天觉得如何啊?
The hours were sort of longer than I expected…
上班的时数 比我想像的要长一点
…but on the whole, meeting you and Jimmy Olsen and Mr. White…
但就整体而言 能和你 吉米欧森和白先生见面
Gosh, on a whole, I’d say it’s been swell.
我要说很突出
“Swell”? Yup.
很突出 是
You know, Clark…
你知道吗 克拉克
…there are very few people left in the world…
地球上很少人会
…who feel comfortable saying that word.
习惯说这个词
What word? Swell.
什么词? 突出
Really? I always thought it was kind of natural.
真的吗? 我一直认为这样说很自然
Sorry. Clark.
对不起 克拉克
lt’s all right.
不要担心
Sorry, Lois. Hi, Rex.
对不起 露意丝 哦 嗨!雷斯
Oh, Lois.
哦? 露意丝
Did you see anything good today? Not until you came along.
你今天好吗? 直到看到你为止才好
Oh, Lois.
哦 露意丝
Rex, this is…
哦 雷斯 这位是
Clark Kent. How do… See you around.
克拉克肯特 你好 拜
Lois?
露意丝
Hey, where you going?
嘿 你去哪儿?
Can I help you with your coat?
帮你拿大衣?
Thanks. Can you get that? Sure.
哦 好 谢了
Did you like Mr. White?
你喜欢白先生吗?
He was a nice guy and Jimmy was fantastic.
我认为他是个好人 吉米欧森也很不错
Come here. Come on.
嘿 来这儿
Get in here, hurry up. Come on.
来 来啊 进来 快 来啊
We’d better get out of here.
克拉克 我们最好快离开这里
We’d better do what he says, Lois.
我想最好是照他的话做 露意丝
Come on, get in here, quick.
来 快进去 快
Don’t, don’t do anything. It’s all right, I’m coming.
不 不要 就这样 我们来了
We’re coming.
我们来了
Excuse me.
对不起
Go on, back there.
继续 退到那里去
Here? Yeah, yeah.
这里?
Don’t point that at me, sir. You could hurt somebody with that.
拜托 别指着我 -你会伤到人的
Yeah, yeah.
好啦ue4d1
Okay, okay. Hold it there.
好了 好了 站住
Just a minute.
等一下 先生
Now I realize that…
我当然明白
…times are tough for some these days, but this isn’t the answer.
有时候日子很难过 尤其是这几天 但是这不是答案
You can’t solve society’s problems with a gun.
你不能用枪解决社会问题
You know, buddy, you’re right.
你知道吗? 兄弟 你说对了
I’m going to turn over a new leaf. Good for you, sir. That’s the spirit.
我要开创新的一页 很好 先生 不错的想法
He doesn’t really want to hurt anyone.
看吧 他并不是有意要伤害别人
Right after I rip off this lady’s purse.
等我拿了她的皮包之后
Of course!
好
Now come on, lady, hand it over.
来 小姐 丢过来
Lois, I think you’d better…
露意丝 我想你最好
Lois! What are you doing?
露意丝 你在干嘛
Clark! Clark.
克拉克ue4d1克拉克
Clark
克拉克
Are you all right?
你还好吗? 克拉克
What happened?
怎么了?
Golly, I guess I must have fainted. Fainted?
天啊 我想我大概晕过去了 晕了?
You fainted! I’m sorry.
你晕了? 对不起
Swell.
突出
Really, Lois, supposing that man had shot you?
说真的 露意丝 假使那个人伤了你
Is it worth risking your life over $10…
你真的值得为了十元
…two credit cards, a hairbrush and a lipstick?
两张信♥用♥卡♥ 一把梳子和一支口红牺牲吗?
How did you know that? Know what?
你怎么知道? 知道什么?
You described the exact contents of my purse.
你刚刚很正确的 描述我皮包中的东西
Wild guess.
随便猜猜
Taxi!
计程车
Hey! Hi, Otis.
嘿 嗨 欧提斯
So, what’s happening, partner?
发生什么事? 伙伴
Look what we got.
看看我们发现什么
Let’s take him.
我们把他拿下
Wait a minute.
等一下
Maybe he’ll lead us to the big man himself
也许他会带我们去找那位大人物
Lex Luthor?
莱克斯路德?
You got it, Aramus.
说对了 亚瑞摩斯
We’ll make Captain by midnight.
午夜我们就会抓到他了
Hey, what do you read? XK-101 rocket to be used.
你在读什么? XK-101要测验了
Hey, what do you read?
你在读什么?
Hey, Matt. Hi, Otis.
马特 嘿 欧提斯
Just getting a Daily Planet here.
来买♥♥一份《星球日报》
Hey, what do you read?
你在读什么ue4d1好
Okay. All right.
好ue4d1好
See, I’m paying him, and I got a pretzel, too.
我正在付钱给他 我也拿了饼干
Thanks, Otis.
谢谢 欧提斯
How many bags, Shutzy?
好 多少包? 舒兹
This is Metropolis 46. We’re on foot. Over and out.
这里是大都会46 我们准备行动了 结束
Let’s go.
我们走
Your attention, please.
请注意
Your attention, please.
请注意
The Metropolis Flyer is now ready for departure…
大都会飞行号♥已准备开车
…on the upper level. Track 6.
在上层的6号♥月台 将在新洛雪停留
He’s going down on a train platform. I’m going after him.
他要下火车月台 我跟踪他下去
Okay, I’ll call for backup. Be careful now, will you?
好 哈利 我叫支援 小心 好吗?
All aboard, please.
请上车
All right, Aramus. All right.
好的 亚瑞摩斯
Now boarding on the lower level…
现在由下层上车
Now 10 minutes, airconditioned cars,
十分钟 大家快来 冷气车