你是很强壮 超人
But then nobody’s perfect.
但没有人是完美的
Almost nobody.
几乎没有
Oh, Superman! Gee!
真是个 哦 超人
Gee.Stand back, please. Stand back.
天 站回去
Stand back, please. Nothing to get worried about.
请站回去 可以了 没什么值得忧心的
Don’t sit there like a numskull, get out!
不要像个大傻瓜一样 快出去
Look at that overgrown boy scout, Miss Teschmacher.
你看看那个长太大的童军 黛丝犸克小姐
Tell me what you see?
告诉我你看到了什么
Cuteness, dimples.
可爱 酒窝
You like cuteness?
你喜欢可爱 嗯?
Dimples.
酒窝
I’ll give you dimples.
我就给你酒窝
The pressure is still on you.
压力还是在你身上
You know they say: If you can’t stand the heat…
超人 你知道他们说 “怕热
…get out of the tunnel.
就别进厨房♥”
It’s your last chance, Superman.
这是你最后一次机会 超人
Why don’t you do yourself a favor and freeze.
你何不帮帮自己 冷冻起来
I think he’s coming, Mr. Luthor.
我想他来了 路德先生
He’s definitely coming.
他铁定是来了 路德先生
It’s open, come in.
门开着 请进
My attorney will be in touch with you about the damage to the door.
律师先生会跟你联络有关于门被损坏一事
Otis, take the gentleman’s cape.
律师先生会跟你联络有关于门被损坏一事
I don’t think he wants me to.
我觉得他不会愿意让我拿
Where’s the gas pellet?
路德先生 瓦斯弹在哪里?
Somewhere.
在某个地方
It’s in the back of my mind, actually.
事实上 在我心中
It’s a little idea I was toying with.
这是一个小主意 我只是开个玩笑
Is that how a warped brain like yours gets its kicks?
你想得出这种把戏 真是头脑坏了
By planning the death of innocent people?
你这样为无辜的人们设计死亡
No. By causing the death of innocent people.
不 不是引起无辜人们的死亡
Fire!
发射
Navy Bird, we have a good launch.
蓝鸟 发射成功
Navy missile, XK 1 01
海军XK-101
Angle of attack is perfect
攻击完美
Climbing fast. Hydraulics, general function
爬升得很快 水压 正常ue4d1
As you may or may not know, I am, as they say…
你也许知道 也许不知道
…very heavy into real estate.
我有很多的土地
To make money, you have to buy for a little and sell for a lot, right?
而且为了赚钱 你就必须低价买♥♥高价卖♥♥ 对吗?
Right.
对
So, the problem?
所以问题是
How to make the land more valuable between the time you buy it…
如何在你买♥♥土地及卖♥♥掉它之前
…and the time you sell it?
让你的土地更有价值
Now this is California.
这是加州
The richest, most populous state in the Union.
最有钱 最受欢迎的州
I don’t need a geography lesson from you.
我不需要你教我地理课
Of course, you’ve been there. I do forget, you get around, don’t you?
我忘了 你已经去过了
Where was I?
我讲到哪里了?
California. California, right.
加州
The San Andreas Fault, maybe you’ve heard of it?
加州圣安德烈断层 你应该听过
Yes. It’s the joining together of two land masses.
是的 是关于两块土地连接在一起
The fault line is shifting,
错误的线 不稳定也常移♥动♥
which is why you get earthquakes in California.
那是因为加州常常地震的缘故
Wonderful! Couldn’t have said it better myself.
好极了 比我说的还好
Everything west of this line is the richest,
这条线以西就是世界上
most expensive real estate in the world.
不动产最贵的地方
San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco.
圣地牙哥 洛杉矶 三藩市
Everything on this side of the line…
在这条线这边的一切
…is just hundreds of miles of worthless desert land…
就是绵延几千里的没有价值的沙漠土地
…which just happens to be owned by…
刚好是路德先生所拥有的
Lex Luthor Incorporated.
Lex Luthor Incorporated
Now, call me foolish, call me irresponsible.
叫我呆子 说我不负责吧
It occurs to me that a 500-megaton bomb…
但对我而言 五百万顿的炸♥药♥
…planted at just the proper point would…
放置在一个合适的点
Would destroy most of California.
会毁掉加州的大部分
Millions of people would be killed
数以百万无辜的人都会被杀害
and the West Coast as we know it would…
连西海岸 你知道的
Fall into the sea. Bye-bye, California.
也将会沉到海底 再见 加州
Hello, new West Coast. My West Coast.
哈啰 新西海岸 我的西海岸
Costa Del Lex, Luthorville.
莱克斯海岸 路德村
Marina Del Lex, Otisburg.
莱克斯码头 欧提斯堡
“Otisburg”?
欧提斯堡?
Miss Teschmacher, she’s got her own place.
黛丝犸克小姐的 她家就在那儿
“Otisburg”?
欧提斯堡?
It’s a little bitty place.
只是一个小地方
Otisburg?
欧提斯堡?
I’ll just wipe it off, that’s all.
好 我就把它擦掉 只是个小城镇
You’re a dreamer, Lex Luthor.
你是个梦想家 莱克斯路德
A sick, twisted dreamer. Your plan couldn’t possibly work.
变♥态♥的作梦专家 你的计划不可能会成功的
I’ll admit there were a few problems.
我承认仍有一些问题
Adjusting the precise trajectory of the missile.
仍要调整一下飞弹的轨道
Finding the optimum stress point for the fault line itself…
需要找到最重要的点发射
…which, by the way, is target zero. Right…
顺便 目标点 就在
…here.
这里
That’s impossible!
不可能
What’s happening, Lieutenant?
到底发生什么事? 中士
Trajectory malfunction, sir.
飞出轨道了 先生
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Abort.
那么就放弃
Function negative, sir.
没有功能 长官
Can’t you knock them down?
你不能打下来吗?
Absolutely impossible, sir. They have the new P-20 low-level avoidance systems.
绝对不可能 他们有新P20的低回避系统
Get me the Pentagon.
给我接五角大厦
What do you think, super baby? Interesting?
你认为如何? 超级小孩 有趣吗?
Your theory’s quite impressive, Luthor.
你的理论令人印象深刻 路德
Would you go to the viewing room, please?
欧提斯 你去观察室一下
But as for the rest, it’s nothing but a sick fantasy.
但至于其他的 没什么 只是变♥态♥的幻想而已
Fantasy?
幻想?
No.
不 不
It’s history. It’s happening, Superman.
已经发生了 超人
Miss Teschmacher!
黛丝犸克小姐
Yes, Lex?
是的 莱克斯
Where’s the rocket now?
火箭在哪里?
It’s going like a bat over the Grand Canyon, so is the other one.
就好像越过大峡谷的蝙蝠 另一枚也是一样
The other one?
另一枚?
There are two of them?
有两枚?
Yes, Superman, double jeopardy.
是的 超人有双重危机
Even you, with your great speed, couldn’t stop both of them.
即使你再快 也无法阻止两枚
While I, on the other hand, could stop them with my detonator.
我 另一方面 我可以用我的引爆器来阻止
All right, Luthor, where is it?
好 路德 在哪里?
Where’s the detonator?
引爆器在哪?
Diseased maniac!
你有病 疯子
Do you think you could hide it from me by encasing it in lead?
你真的认为可以藏在铅里面 让我找不到吗?
I’ll mold this box into your prison bars.
我会把这盒子当作囚禁你的笼子
Don’t touch that.
不要碰它
I told you.
我告诉过你
It’s Kryptonite.
是氪石 超人
A little souvenir from your hometown.
从古老家乡来的纪念品
I’ve spared no expense to make you feel at home.
我不花一毛钱就可以使你觉得像在家
You were great in your day.
你是很厉害 超人
But it just stands to reason…
不过应该是
…when it came time to cash in your chips…
要收拾你的时候了
…this old diseased maniac would be your banker.
这位老而有病的疯子将成为你的主宰
Mind over muscle.
小心肌肉过度紧绷
You don’t even care where the other missile’s headed, do you?
你一点也不在意另一枚飞弹的方向 对吧
Certainly I do.
我当然在意
I know exactly where it’s headed.
我知道它正确的方位
Hackensack, New Jersey.
赫肯色 纽泽西
I have to leave you now. No hard feelings. We all have our little faults.
我现在必须要走了 不要伤心 我们都会有错
Mine’s in California.
我的在加州
Lex, my mother lives in Hackensack.