That is true, if you get the snack size —
如果你点小号♥圣代
Five ounces.
那就是141克[五盎司]
If you get the regular size without granola,
没错 如果你点不加麦片的中号♥酸奶
It contains nearly as many calories as a strawberry sundae.
它所含的热量相当于一杯草莓圣代
With granola, it has more calories
加了麦片的话 所含的热量
Than the hot fudge or caramel sundae.
就比热巧克力和圣代还多
And if that doesn’t make you think twice about the parfaits,
如果你还是不考虑用酸奶来替代的话
Then how about this?
那这个怎么样
There’s a big, nappy hair in it!
里面有这么长一根毛发
That’s disgusting.
真恶心
I’m gonna show you how we do it.
看看我们怎么做的
You go like this. We go…
你这样 我们…
Look, it’s long, too! Did you see that!
快看 好长啊 看见了吗
Oh, that’s so gross!
噢 好恶心啊
Only the finest at Mcdonald’s.
麦当劳只卖♥♥最好的
Here we are at 190. 192, 193, 194.
我有190磅 192磅 193 194[约87公斤]
No.

We have to stop everything. I don’t believe it.
我们得停了 我真不敢相信
195 pounds.
88.5公斤[195磅]
It can’t be. We have to redo this.
不应该啊 我们重量一下
That’s zero.
清零
Second try.
重称
88, 92, 94.
88 92 94磅
You’ve gained, actually, about 5% of your body weight.
你的的确确 大约增重了5%
Losing and gaining weight that fast is not healthy.
过快的增重或减重不利于身体健康
Do you eat fast food?
你吃快餐吗
Yes, I do.
吃啊
Unfortunately.
很不幸
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah. Love it, love it, love it!
噢对啊 爱死了 真的爱死了
Love fast food.
爱死快餐了
How often do you guys eat it?
多久吃一次呢
Every week?
每周一次吧
Oh, maybe once or twice a week.
一周一两次吧
We’re gonna go hit up McDonald’s in a little while.
我们一会就去麦当劳
At least two times today
今天最少在那吃两顿
You know we ain’t had no meal yet today.
我们今天还没吃呢
We was just pointing towards McDonald’s.
我们正要去吃呢
I get the number two, the cheeseburger
我吃2号♥餐 吉士汉堡
With the super size coke and fries.
加超大可乐和薯条
Super-size it up! Make it bacon, 69 cents.
超大号♥的 培根做的 69美分
That’s what they say. “make it bacon.”
他们就是这么说的”培根做的哦”
Make it bacon, baby.
培根做的
How often do you think people should eat fast food?
您觉得快餐应该多久吃一次
I don’t know if they should eat it at all.
我觉得根本就不该吃
I don’t know if I should
我不知道自己能不能
I don’t know about what they should do.
我不知道别人该不该
Oh, that’s baloney! It’s baloney!
噢 是熏肠 熏肠
What they need to do is 25 minutes on that treadmill,
你只要在跑步机上跑个25分钟
Work out a little, do some push-ups.
消耗一些热量 做几个伏地挺身
If you do some push-ups when you eat,
如果吃的同时 注意多做伏地挺身
You’ll keep your weight down.
你就不会长胖了
I keep my weight down.
我就没长胖啊
I hit them push-ups and everything,
我做伏地挺身之类的运动
Keep myself cool.
来保持身材
Who has time to do that? We have to work.
谁有时间做运动啊 我们要工作
We have to take care of kids. We have to clean.
要带孩子 还得打扫
So you exercise — you run after your kids.
你的运动 就是追着孩子跑
This is the first time in this whole exciting tour of duty.
这是我本次”超码行动”中 第一次吃麦乐鸡
Look at that glistening in the sun.
看它在阳光下闪闪发光
Boy, that is miserable.
伙计 这可真悲惨
I’m not sure what portion of the
我实在不清楚 鸡身上的
chicken that’s shaped like that.
哪个部分是这个形状的
I’m guessing this is the foot on the chicken.
我猜这是鸡腿吧
In the lawsuit against them,
在麦当劳的诉讼案中
McDonald’s stated in their own defense
他们在辩护陈述中提到
That it’s a matter of common knowledge
这是常识问题
That any processing that its foods undergo
他们加工食物的每一道工序
Serve to make them more harmful than unprocessed foods.
都使之比未加工的更有害
Case in point — Mcnuggets.
最佳的例证 麦乐鸡
Originally created from old chickens
最开始的原料是那些
That could no longer lay eggs,
不能再下蛋的老母鸡
Mcnuggets are now made from chickens
现在的麦乐鸡原料是
With unusually large breasts.
那些胸腹肉超大的鸡
They’re stripped from the bone
他们被去骨
And ground up into a sort of chicken mash,
磨成肉泥
Which is then combined
然后再加入
With all sorts of stabilizers and preservatives,
各种稳定剂和防腐剂
Pressed into familiar shapes,
做成我们熟悉的形状
Breaded, deep-fried, freeze-dried,
裹上面包屑 油炸再经过冷冻干燥
And then shipped to a Mcdonald’s near you.
之后运到你身边的麦当劳
Judge Robert sweet called them
Robert法官可爱地把他们称作是
“A McFrankenstein creation of various elements
作法自毙式的麦当劳多元化产物
Not utilized by the home cook.”
不适宜家常食用
So, for the past couple days,
前几天
Which I haven’t shared with everybody…
我没有拍出来给大家看…
It’s been a new thing…
是因为我发生了些状况…
I’ve started to have… not chest pains, but pressure.
我开始觉得… 不是胸口疼 是胸闷
I feel like I got pressure on my chest.
我感觉我胸口很闷
I figure that’s probably not a good thing.
我想这可能不是件好事
But neither’s eating all this, so…
但吃这些本来就不是好事
I tell you I haven’t smelled bad yet.
告诉你 我身上可不臭
Yeah, you have.
你很臭
No, I haven’t.
不臭
You just don’t smell how bad you smell.
你闻不到自己身上有多臭
Look at that fish filet.
看这个麦香鱼
Look at this thing.
看看这个
Oh, god, that looks nasty, man.
天啊 看起来真恶心
Isn’t that horrible?
是不是很恐怖
Obviously, that’s been sitting around all day.
很明显 这已经放了一整天了
That, the Filet-O-Fish.
这就是 麦香鱼
Shit!
该死的
How can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
Can I get the double quarter pounder with cheese value meal?
来一份双层至尊吉士汉堡超值套餐
Okay, thank you. $4.86.
好的 感谢光顾 4.86美元
I don’t feel good today.
我今天感觉很不舒服
Not that I feel sick,
并不是因为我病了
But I just feel really depressed,
只是我感觉很压抑
You know, for no reason. I mean, things are going great.
没有任何原因的 所有的事都一如往常
I’ve had a good day.
一切都很顺心
I just feel really…
就是感觉…
Yeah.
是的
It’s not real hard eating this food all the time,
要一直吃这些食物并不是难事
Just because it tastes good, it makes you feel good.
因为这些食物味道不错 能让你感觉很棒
I really noticed I’ll eat some,
我发现我吃了一些之后
And just a little while later, I’ll be hungry again,
过一会儿 我就又饿了
And I’ll want more… more, more, more.
然后又想吃… 想吃更多更多…
I’m pretty bored with their menu.
我已经很厌倦他们的菜单了
It only took me nine days.
才过了9天时间
But it’s pretty good otherwise.
但是也相当不错了
Nine days.
9天
How many?
要几个
How many’s the question.
要几个也是个问题啊
We always ask how many,
我们总是会问要几个
And he holds up how many fingers.
然后他就伸出手指头来告诉我们
That’s it. It’s always the “how many”?
是这样啊 总是会问要几个吗
It’s just one for now.
现在只要一个
As soon as I got my first car,
这是我买♥♥了车后
This is the first place I came to.
第一个来的地方
I bought three Big Macs, ate them out there.
我买♥♥了3个巨无霸 当时就吃的精光
I enjoyed them so much,
觉得意犹未尽

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!