But unfortunately, you cause some major harm to your heart,
但不幸的是 它会给你的心脏
Your liver, your blood.
肝脏和血液带来很多损伤
I wouldn’t suggest you continue the diet
我不建议你为寻求结果
For a year to check this out.
再进行一年这种饮食试验
I don’t think it’s appropriate or healthy,
我认为这并不恰当 且影响健康
Especially with what showed up with your liver.
特别是你的肝脏已经饱受其害
So I shouldn’t eat this food for a year?
所以我不该再这么吃一年了吗
No, I don’t think so.
是的 我觉得你该适可而止了
We see people who go on an alcohol binge,
我们经常看到酗酒的人
And their numbers go up like crazy,
他们的体♥检♥数值会超出正常值许多
But to go on a mac attack…
但是对持续吃麦当劳的人来说
And they’ve got numbers to show
现在从体♥检♥数值上也能看出
that it attacks your liver, too.
它同样也损伤了你的肝脏
Honestly, I wouldn’t have even thought about this.
说实话 我原来没想过会如此严重
But it makes sense.
但现在结果显而易见
Now that we have the data, it definitely makes sense.
如今我们依数据说话 可以证实损害存在
Still, the impact of this initial lawsuit
不过 这场对麦当劳的诉讼风波
Is being seen far and wide.
还是影响深远的
School districts in New York, Texas, and San Francisco
在纽约 得克萨斯 和旧金山的学校
Have banned sugary soft drinks in schools,
已经禁止出♥售♥含糖的软饮料
And all-natural, healthy options
一时间 各种纯天然的健康食品
are popping up everywhere.
如雨后春笋般随处可见
McDonald’s joined right in, sponsoring events
麦当劳也随即加入其中 在赞助商广♥告♥中
That showed how health-conscious they’d become
展示它们的食品现在变得多么健康
And creating a new line of premium salads.
并且开♥发♥了全新的首选沙拉系列
At the same time, however, they also masterminded
与此同时 他们还是策划推出了
One of their fattest sandwiches to date —
迄今为止含脂量最高的三明治
The McGriddle, a pancake-wrapped creation
McGriddle早餐三明治 这种煎饼包裹的食物
That won my heart in texas
在得克萨斯深得我的青睐
But can pack as much fat as a big mac
但是它的脂肪含量和巨无霸不相上下
And have more sugar than a pack of mcdonaldland cookies.
它所含糖分甚至超过了一整包麦当劳甜饼
In fact, their new premium ranch chicken salad with dressing
事实上 他们新推出的首选酱汁鸡肉沙拉
Delivers more calories than a big mac
比巨无霸含有更多热量
And 51 grams of fat —
以及51克脂肪
79% of your daily fat intake.
这占了你每日脂肪摄入量的79%
Over the course of my mcdiet,
在我整个麦当劳饮食试验中
I consumed 30 pounds of sugar from their food.
我从他们的食物里总共摄入了30磅糖分
That’s a pound a day.
差不多合每天1磅
On top of that, I also took in 12 pounds of fat.
更为严重的是 我还摄入了12磅的脂肪
Now, I know what you’re saying.
现在 我知道你要说什么
You’re saying “nobody’s supposed to eat this food three times a day.
你想说 没人会一日三餐都吃这种东西
No wonder all this stuff happened to you.”
所以在你身上产生这种效果不足为奇
But the scary part is,
但令人担忧的是
There are people who eat this food regularly.
还是有很多人经常吃这种食物
Some people even eat it every day.
一些人甚至每天都吃
So while my experiment may have been a little extreme,
所以我的试验尽管有些夸张
It’s not that crazy.
但还不至于是荒诞不经
But here is a crazy idea —
可这里有个荒诞不经的主意
Why not do away with your super size options?
为什么你不干脆放弃那些超量的食物呢
Who needs 42 ounces of coke, a half-pound of fries?
谁会要喝42盎司[11升多]的可乐 吃半磅[200多克]的薯条
And why not give me a choice
为什么不在除了炸薯条还是炸薯条外
Besides french fries or french fries?
给我些别的选择
That would be a great start.
至少这是个不错的开始
But why should these companies want to change?
然而这些公♥司♥为何要作出这些改变
Their loyalty isn’t to you. It’s to the stockholders.
他们并非效忠于你 而是为了他们的股东
The bottom line — they’re a business,
因为说到底 这终归还是生意
No matter what they say.
无论他们怎么忽悠
And by selling you unhealthy food, they make millions,
通过卖♥♥给你垃圾食品 他们赚得盆满钵足
And no company wants to stop doing that.
没有哪家公♥司♥会停止这买♥♥卖♥♥
If this ever-growing paradigm is going to shift,
是否让这持续增长的盈利模式停下脚步
It’s up to you.
还得取决于你
But if you decide to keep living this way, go ahead.
但如果你还想保持这种饮食方式 请继续
Over time, you may find yourself getting as sick as I did,
假以时日 你会发现你罹患每种我曾遭受的病痛
And you may wind up here…
并且你也许会归终于这里…
Or here.
或是这里
I guess the big question is —
我猜现在最重要的问题是
Who do you want to see go first, you or them?
你想看看谁会先走进坟墓 你还是他们
Right now, you have the urge to eat something.
顷刻间 你有一种想吃东西的冲动
和禁止垃圾食品进入校园而不懈斗争
John Banzahf依然为在餐厅张贴营养标签
When it’s through, if you still want to eat,
当这种冲动过去 如果你依然想吃东西
Then you’re probably really hungry.
那么说明你可能真的饿了
Think about what I’m saying.
仔细想想我说的
他的胆固醇值是140
Don Gorske已经吃了19,852个巨无霸
并且不再服用降压及糖尿病类药物
Bruce Howlett已经减掉100多磅体重
因导致肥胖而起诉食品公♥司♥将被判非法
2004年3月 国会通过了”起司汉堡法”
和肝功能在8周后重回正常值
Alex的排毒饮食计划让他的胆固醇
然后又花了9个月减掉余下的4.5磅
他花了5个月减掉20磅
# and I have a triple chin
我有个三层下巴
麦当劳宣称取消超量食物的选项
本剧在森丹斯电影节播出6周后
If I can keep up this progress,
只要我坚持这种饮食方式
I’ll have 25 pounds — 25 pounds.
我就能增长25磅 25磅啊[11公斤多]
That’s a lot of weight.
那是相当可观的份量
Put something in your mouth.
把这些东西都塞进你嘴里
Can I get extra cheese with that?
我能再来点奶酪吗
What do you mean, 50 cents for extra cheese?
开什么玩笑 这点奶酪要50美分
I come here all the time! Hook a brother up!
我可是这里的常客 给哥们儿拿上来吧
Ooh! a buffet!
哦 自助餐
All you can eat, all day.
随意畅享一整天
Is that the biggest size you got?
这是你们这最大号♥的了吗
I said I want it super sized.
我是说我要超码的
Can I get, like, a bucket with a handle?
能给我一个 那种带提手的桶吗
Two for a dollar? I’ll take it!
一块钱两个 我要了
All I need is three more quarts…
我还要三夸脱[折合2.838升]
…and another set of hands.
…再来满满一把
That’s a pretty good idea.
那真是个好主意
Wait, the sign —
等等 看那告示
The sign said free refills.
上面说可以免费续杯哦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!