It’s your birthday.
生日快乐
It’s your birthday today, happy birthday.
今天是你生日 生日快乐
It’s your birthday with cheers and laughts.
你的生日充满欢声笑语
So happy birthday to you.
生日快乐
Happy birthday. Happy birthday Oscar.
生日快乐 欧斯卡 生日快乐
Pick up… Hello.
快接电♥话♥… 喂
Norah turn on the tv, channel 65.
诺拉 打开电视 然后调到65频道
I probably shouldn’t but what you got for dessert?
冒昧问下 店里有什么甜点
I recommend the pecan pie.
我推荐美洲山核桃派
Are you sure of it?
真的好吃吗
One pecan pie coming up.
核桃派马上到
Hello?
你好吗
Mom?
妈妈?
Today was Oscar eighth birthday.
今天是欧斯卡的8岁生日
And we did a big thing for him at Hinkle’s.
我们在心可餐厅给他开了个大派对
And Winston came.
温斯顿也来了
After dinner Norah and Oscar played senepede and…
用餐后 诺拉和欧斯卡一起玩贴纸
Put a.s.s. as their initials and…
它们贴上首字母a.s.s.
Gotten big trouble by the manager.
惹得餐厅经理直冒火
I don’t know if you are in heaven or not.
不知你现在是否身在天堂
But I know that you’re not here.
可我知道你不在这儿
And that is too bad for you.
真的好可惜啊
Because you’ve really missed out…
因为你已错过…
You missed out on some really great stuff.
你已错过许多遗失的美好
I hope you can hear me.
但愿你能听得见
Hi Dad. Hi.
你好 爸爸 你好
I got to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
I have to move in with you and Oscar for a while.
我得搬去和你们住一段时间了
Why? Just temporarily, just until I got my own place.
为什么 暂时的 等我找到房♥子就好了
You lost the house? No.
你没房♥子了吗 是的
Dad, how could you lose the house?
爸爸 你怎么连房♥子都没了
I didn’t lose the house. I sold the house.
不是这样的 我把房♥子卖♥♥了
I have a very good business opportunity and I took it.
有个好的商机 我就接手了
I hope its not shrimp.
但愿不是卖♥♥虾
No, it’s not. It’s nothing fly by night.
不是 这行绝对保险
I have a partner, a really good partner,
我有个合伙人 一级棒的
Who knows the ropes.
她可是个行家
And I’m going to be working under that.
我将在她手下工作
Dad?
老爸
Since 1963? Yeah.
1963年起家? 没错
It shows that we got some stability, people like that.
展示了公♥司♥的稳健 人们好这口
It’s a lie.
可那不是真的
Its a business lie. And that is different from a life lie.
这叫商业手腕 和谎言不同
Okay.
好吧
I can live with that. You’ll be the boss.
我能接受 你当老板吧
That is great.
太好了
You’ll get use to it.
你会习惯的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!