Cheering is good.
当个啦啦队员不错
Yes, but it is not so marketable as you think.
是的 不过没你想得畅销
Hey Dad. Hi.
你好 爸爸 好啊
Do you mind keeping an eye on Oscar for a while?
能暂时帮我照顾欧斯卡吗
Yeah, sure.
没问题
I just got to go and get my couple of shifts back.
我不得不重操旧业了
Don’t go back to be a maid.
别再回去当女佣了
That is not a good job for you.
你做那工作等于大材小用
Dad, I need a job.
爸爸 我需要工作
I hold like about 40,000 dollars on that house
为赔偿房♥子 我得付4万
And on top of everything else’s, I just…
现在首要任务就是还债 我…
You’re not getting 40000 dollars by just cleaning houses.
你再怎么打扫也赚不来4万
I’ll figure something to do.
我来想想办法
I will.
我会想出办法的
Can I make a sandwich?
我想做个三明治
Yeah, go ahead. You know where everything is.
去吧 材料放哪儿你都知道的
Go make up with your sister.
和你妹妹言归于好吧
She is your sister, go make up with her.
她是你妹妹 和她言归于好吧
Dad… please.
爸爸…拜托
Open
营业中
What’s this?
这是什么
Just open it.
打开就知道了
Why do you have my Mom’s I.D.?
你怎么会有我妈的身份证
I found it. At work.
我在工作时找到的
Me and Rose did a job while back.
露丝和我在清理时发现的
And… there was a woman.
有一位老妇…
Who I…
我并不认识她…
Look, we’re supposed to throw everything away.
我们的工作就是清理所有东西
But I need you to kept that picture of you, and…
可你的照片我得留着…
Is this her fanny pack?
这是她的遗物吗
I couldn’t throw them away.
我不能扔掉它们
You were following me that day.
那天你跟踪我
I should have told you, I know that and I..
我想告诉你的 可我…
Felt so stupid and I just got scared and I…
我感觉很傻 而且有点害怕…
I didn’t know what the situation was
我并不清楚你和你妈之间
Between you and your mom.
到底出了什么问题
I do not know what went on.
我不知道你俩怎么了
But I just thought, that everybody that…
可我在想 我会理解…
That I would understand. You would understand?
理解每一个人的 你理解吗
My Mom was a pathetic drunk.
我妈是个可悲的酒鬼
I’m an idiot, I actually thought…
我真笨 我还以为…
…that you were interested in me.
…你对我有兴趣
I just wanted to do the right thing.
我只是想做正确的事
Please don’t. Don’t call me.
别这样 别再给我打电♥话♥了
You got that? Yes.
你拿到了吗 是的
I’m sure I’ll be able to turn this around pretty quick , so…
我会很快搞定它的 所以…
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Are you coming to my party?
你会来我的生日派对吗
We are having Oscar’s birthday party…
周六在心可餐厅
At Hinkle’s, on Saturday.
我们会给欧斯卡举办生日派对
It would be great if you came.
赏脸的话 就过来吧
Sounds like a blast.
听起来不错
I know what you’re thinking Oscar,
欧斯卡 我知道你在想什么
But the one we saw at the store was full of gymics.
商店的那个可是骗人的玩意儿
They didn’t have what these have.
那些都没这个棒
They didn’t have the weight. There’s no history.
那些既没重量 又没历史
Wow, is that an old Zeiss? Yeah.
那是老款蔡丝望远镜吗 没错
This is really a classic binocular you got there.
你那个可是经典中的经典啊
Cool.
酷毙了
Sorry I’m late, look at you.
抱歉来晚了 瞧瞧你
Hi Dad. Hi, dear.
你好 爸爸 你好 亲爱的
Where are you going?
你去哪儿
Okay, I’m sorry.
好吧 抱歉
I know that you think I’ve ruined everything.
我知道你怪我把什么都搞砸了
And I’m fucked up really huge,
我的确搞得乱七八糟的
And I’m sorry, okay?
对不起 可以了吗
You know what I don’t get?
知道我搞不懂什么吗
Norah, is that I ask you to do one thing.
那就是拜托你做事 诺拉
I can’t even ask for you to do one thing
每次拜托你做件事
Without you messing it up.
你都会搞得一团糟
I mean jesus, Norah,
上帝啊 诺拉
It’s not like that I don’t have enough to deal with my own life.
难道我现在的生活还不够烦吗
But now I have to take care of you
可如今还得兼顾着你
And on top of it I can’t.
我实在办不到了
It is too much, and I can’t do it.
够了 我黔驴技穷了
I’am not asking you to.
我可没求你照顾我
This business was everything to me, Norah.
诺拉 对我而言这份工作就是一切
But why you weren’t there?
那你为什么不去呢
I was going to be there.
我会赶过去的
I told you I was gonna be there, you just couldn’t wait,
我说过会去的 你不能等等吗
To burnt the house down?
至于把房♥子都烧了吗
But you weren’t there and I couldn’t…
可没有你 我…
And I couldn’t do it by myself.
我一个人干不了啊
I just…
我只是…
I should have been there, I know.
我本该去的
But…
可我…
I just…
我只是…
I really wanted to go to that baby shower.
我真的很想去会会老友
It was so stupid.
愚蠢之极
Those girls looked at me, like I was just a maid.
那些女的看着我 把我当成女佣一个
You are much better than them, Rose.
你比她们优秀 露丝
What’re you going to do now?
接下来你会怎么做
I don’t know…
不知道…
They said I can get my old job back if I wanted.
他们说如果我想 可以重操旧业
And I can put in a good word for you.
到时还能替你说说好话
I don’t need for you to take care of me anymore.
我不再需要你照顾了
It’s not your job and it never was.
这不是你的工作 从来都不是
Somebody have to take care of you, Norah.
诺拉 得有人照顾你才行
You know what I remember about her funeral?
知道在妈的葬礼上 我记得什么吗
My shoes.
我的鞋子
They were too small and my feet hurt.
鞋子太小 弄得脚都疼死了
That is what I remember.
那就是我所记得的
You know what I remember?
知道我记得什么吗
You wouldn’t take off your shoes after that.
那就是葬礼之后 你不愿脱下鞋子
You wore them forever. It drives me crazy.
你一直穿着它们 我都疯掉了
I’m still mad at you. All right.
我还在生你的气 好吧
I Really mad at you. Okey.
我真生气了 好吧
I heard you build model airplanes? Yeah.
听说你在做模型飞机 是的
Do you made money in that?
那个赚钱吗
No, not really.
不怎么赚钱
Hey, what you’ve got?
你手里拿着什么呢
Winston gave it to me.
温斯顿送我的
Thank you.
谢谢
You are welcome.
不谢
Have you open up my present?
我送的礼物你看过了吗
So the guy said that if you’re careful,
售货员说如果你注意点的话
They’ll could last for whole month,
它可以用上一个月
So you couldn’t shower and shit.
所以你不能洗澡或拉拉
That is good.
不错
Now, these are guaranteed to make you like a total bad-ass.
做到这些 保证你成为十足的小霸王
What is that say?
瞧瞧上面写着什么呢
Little bastard.
小霸王
Custom-made.
定做的
It’s cool, Norah.
诺拉 这个很酷
I think I’m taking a road trip. Where?
我想去旅行 去哪里
And how? In the van.
怎么去 开车去
No, I’m selling the van. What?
不行 我要卖♥♥掉货车 什么
Why sell the van?
为什么要卖♥♥掉货车
I can’t afford the payment, guys, come on.
拜托 为了还债啊
Just wait for a while.
等以后再卖♥♥吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!