Damn it, you scared the shit out of me.
该死 吓了我一跳
I’m busy here.
没看我忙着吗
Dad, what are you doing?
爸爸 你在干吗
That goddamn restaurant bastard wouldn’t buy my shrimp.
那狗屁餐厅的杂种不愿买♥♥我的虾
In his crap about Board of Health or some bullshit.
扯什么卫生局和别的狗屁
They shut me out, they just shut me out.
还把我赶了出来 赶了出来
They’ve got some kinda goddamn restaurant syndicate,
我敢肯定
I’m sure of it.
他们在搞他妈的餐饮垄断
Dad, I need you to watch Oscar today.
爸爸 今天帮我照顾下欧斯卡
I can’t. Why?
不行 为什么
I can’t, I am busy today.
不行 我很忙
Dad come on, I am in difficulty at the moment.
爸 拜托了 我实在没法子了
You wanna stop raising your own kid by yourself, isn’t it?
你不想养他了是吧
Try two.
那你养2个试试
I’m over here.
我在这儿
I was wondering if…
我在想…
…Oscar could hang out with you for a while?
…能否暂时帮我照顾下欧斯卡
You see, I have to this baby shower thing,
你瞧 我得去宝宝受洗会
And Norah has a job.
诺拉得工作
And my father incapacitated.
而我爸年纪大了
So that would be okay?
可以吗
Yeah, sure, yeah.
好吧 没问题
You are life saver.
你可帮大忙了
Your did your hair different? Yeah, I did.
你换发型了 是的
Do you like? It is…
你喜欢吗 这个…
Yeah, I do.
是的 我喜欢
All right, you be good, okay, you be good.
好了 乖点 乖点
And I’ll be back as soon as I’m done… with everything.
一旦完事 我就回来接他
Okay, you good, you okay? Thank you.
好了 乖点好吗 谢了
You are welcome.
不用谢
It’s ok.
没问题的
All right, a Porsche, great.
保时捷 好极了
Hi, it’s good to see you.
好啊 见到你真是太好了
Everybody is fantastic.
大家都好棒
Hello, everybody.
大家好啊
So Rose, how are you doing?
露丝 最近过得怎样
Are you still cleaning houses?
还在做清理工吗
No, that was just a temporary thing.
没有 那只是临时的
Rose is gotten into real estate.
露丝在搞房♥地♥产♥了
Really? Actually I have my own business.
是吗 其实我自己创业了
Oh what kind, is it a real estate business?
哪一类的 是房♥地♥产♥吗
No, it’s a…
不是 是…
Biohazard removal and crime scene cleanup service.
生化去污和犯罪现场清理服务
It’s a real growth industry.
这是个强势产业
It’s highly competitive and technical.
高竞争 高技术
And what is that exactly biohazard removal or whatever….?
生化去污具体指什么…
Well… eh a lot of times when people died,
人死之时 大体来讲
It can be kinda messy you know…so
是相当杂乱的…所以…
What we do is we go in and we clean up the mess
我们要做的就是进屋清理干净
And make sure that everything is clean and sanitary.
确保万物干净整洁
Because people don’t realize the safety risks…
因为人们并未意识到安全隐患…
…involved with the removal of blood and body fluids.
…与血渍和体液息息相关
I can not imagine.
真是无法想象
You like doing it?
你喜欢干这行吗
Yeah, I… I do.
是的 我…我喜欢
We comes into people’s lives when they…
当人们悲痛交加之时
…have experienced something profound and sad.
我们便融入他们的生活
And they’ve lost somebody, you know.
他们痛失了亲人
And…
还有…
The circumstances, they are always different.
环境什么的 都会有所不同
But that is the same. and… we help.
可我们总是一如既往地给予帮助
In a some small way, we…
在一定程度上 我们…
We help.
我们给予了帮助
What’s that? That is a propeller.
那是什么 螺旋桨
When we are done preparing with this wing,
装好机翼之后
Then we’ll go into the end.
我们就搞定了
Like that? Yeah.
就像那样吗 没错
It doesn’t fly. Right, like my helicopter.
飞不了 对 就像我的直升机一样
It must be hard to build models with just one hand.
用一只手组装模型一定很难
It is.
没错
Come here, kitty.
过来 小猫咪
Here, kitty…
过来吧 小猫咪…
Good kitty…
小猫咪 乖…
Come on. Did you get left behind?
来 你被遗弃了吗
You are the sweetest thing.
你最讨人喜欢了
You are the cutest thing ever.
你是最可爱的哦
Did you get left behind, little kitty?
小猫咪 你被遗弃了吗
Oh shit.
该死
Shit… okay… you stay there and…
该死的…好吧…你待在车里…
Come on.
拜托
Fuck!

Fuck!

Please help, help.
拜托 帮帮忙啊
God damn it.
该死的
I’ve taken five different chocolate bars,
我选了5种不同的巧克力
And melted them in these diapers.
融于餐巾之上
You can taste, look and smell.
你们可以观 嗅 品
And the first to guess the five all correctly, wins.
谁先猜出哪5种 谁就取胜
Crunchy poop.
脆米粟
Pure chocolate and…
纯巧克力和…
Paula? Have you tried yet?
宝拉? 你尝过了吗
I’m sorry, I just… I need to go.
抱歉 我…我得走了
There is somewhere that I need to be, so…
我有事要办 所以…
No you can’t leave now.
你不能走
We are just starting to play the games.
游戏才刚刚开始呢
Yeah, well…
是的 那个…
Yeah…
我走了…
Norah!
诺拉
Norah!
诺拉
What happened? It was an accident.
怎么回事 那是意外
You did this? It was an accident.
是你放的火? 是意外
Oh my God! It was an accident, Rose.
天哪 露丝 这是意外
Oh my God… Norah?
上帝啊…诺拉
What the fuck happened?
这妈的到底怎么回事
Norah come out here.
诺拉 快给我出来
Get out of that car. You need to calm down.
快出来 你冷静点
If I clean it up by myself,
如果我自己来清理的话
It would not going to burn down, fuck!
房♥子就不会烧掉了 操
It was an accident. Oh my God.
这是意外 天哪
Winston, Winston?
温斯顿 温斯顿?
Sorry. Hey, Rose, are you ok?
抱歉 露丝 你还好吗
Just everything is really horrible right now, you know.
一切都搞得一塌糊涂
It’s a… Oscar is asleep in the back.
那个… 欧斯卡在后屋睡着了
Okay, good, good.
好的 很好 很好
Is he… Norah ruined everything.
他…什么都被诺拉搞砸了
She burnt down a house.
她烧掉了房♥子
A house, she burnt down the client house. Yeah.
房♥子 她把客户的房♥子烧了 是的
How do you know? Carl, told me.
你是怎么知道的 卡尔告诉我的
How does he know? Just the job what he does.
他怎么知道的 他干这行的
We burnt down a client’s house.
我们烧掉了客户的房♥子
How do you get around that? Insurance.
该如何摆平呢 保险
You see, I thought I would get a better rate,
我原以为只要拿到执照
Once I was certified.
就能过上好点的生活
There is not much that I’m good at.
我没什么特长
I’m good at getting guys to want me,
我擅长让别人玩我
Not date me or marry me, but want me.
而不是约我娶我 只是玩我
I am good at that.
那个我擅长
And…
还有…
And cheering…
还有当啦啦队员…
I was a really good at cheering.
加油喝彩我特擅长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!