That is no big deal.
没什么大不了的
You know in a couple of years you’ll find, that it is a free pass cool.
几年之内你会发现 那是真是一张免费入场券
Right? You probably will start a band.
懂吗 你可能会组一只乐队
Called bastard son.
叫做私生子乐队
You can used it to impress the chicks.
你可以以此来吸引少女们
The whole bastard thing is going to work out for you.
整个私生子事件将会给你带来非一般的好处
You are the coolest bastard, I know. Really?
你是最酷的私生子 真的吗
Hello, Sunshine Cleaning.
你好 阳光清洗
Of course… 2327 Grove Avenue.
当然…园林大道2327号♥
You got it. No thank you, all right, good bye.
知道了 不用 谢谢 再见
What was that?
什么事件
A suicide.
自杀
That is a good thing.
那是件好事
Oh man, okay…
天哪 好的…
Stay in the van.
待在车里
If you get thirsty, there are some soda in the blue cooler, okay sweetie?
如果你渴了 蓝色冰箱里有苏打水 好了 亲爱的
Hi Mrs Davids. We are the cleaning crew.
你好 戴维斯太太 我们是清洁人员
Yes, I wanted to give you the keys.
我想要给你钥匙
In the dent, where my husband…
在凹痕处 我丈夫…
I had bridge and when I.
在我玩桥牌的时候
Do you need me to show you?
需要我带你去吗
No, we can find it.
不用 我们能找到
Okay, that is good then.
好的 再好不过了
My son in law are taking me, for a lunch at the Howard Johson.
我女婿要带我去霍华德·约翰餐厅吃午餐
They have such a nice rolls at the Howard Johnson.
那里有很好吃的牛肠
Mrs. Davis? Would you like for me to sit with you for a little while?
戴维斯太太 你愿意跟我坐一会儿吗
Yes dear, I believe I would.
可以 亲爱的 我很乐意
Edna plays bridge at 4:00 tell Edna you love her
艾德娜4点玩桥牌 告诉艾德娜 你爱她
Is she okay? Yes, she will be okay.
她没事吧 没事 她会好起来的
Why is that lady so sad?
为什么那位太太那么伤心
Well her husband died and she misses him.
因为她丈夫去世了 她想他了
Maybe we could let her use our radio,
也许我们可以让她用我们的无线电
Then she can talk to him.
那她就能跟他说话了
I have shrimp for you, for a very, very good price.
我有虾卖♥♥给你 价格非常公道
$ 100 for you I can give you deal.
100块成交
Smell these… take a look, view them.
闻闻看 瞧瞧
Are they good? Yes, it’s good.
很好吗 对 很好
Oh no Why not?
不要 为什么不要
No. Tell me, why not?
不要 告诉我 为什么不要
Hello… Hey, its me.
你好… 是我
Norah, is that you? Yeah
诺拉 是你吗 是我
Have you ever been Tress Ling?
你有去过特斯林吗
So when you at the crime scene, are the bodies still there?
当你到案发现场的时候 尸体还在那儿吗
No the bodies are gone, but it’s weird, you know.
没有 尸体已经被搬走了 但很怪异
Its like we are connected to them in a strangely, intimate way, and…
奇怪的是 就像我们与他们相连 密切联♥系♥一样
I don’t know. I guess its weird.
说不清楚 我猜很奇怪
I have seen a dead body once, so…
我曾看过一具死尸 所以…
Really? My Mom.
真的吗 是我妈妈
She was in a movie of the week once you know. Really?
她曾在一部电影中出演过 真的吗
There was a bunch of Hollywood people and they were filming in old town.
一群好莱坞的人在古镇拍电影
And they saw my Mom and they thought that she was
然后他们看到我妈妈 并且认为她
Beautiful and talented and they gave her a speaking part.
美丽又有天赋 就给了她一个讲话的角色
Oh yeah?
是吗
Do you want to hear it? Yeah.
想要听吗 想啊
I recommend the pecan pie.
我推荐美洲山核桃派
I recommend the pecan pie. Yes, that was her line.
我推荐美洲山核桃派 对 她的语调就这样
That was it.
就是这样
That was pretty cool.
好酷啊
It was on TV and everything.
在所有电视台播放
Me and Rose didn’t see it.
我跟露丝都没看到
But… Rose said, Mom, talk about it all the time.
但…露丝说 妈妈一直谈论此事
I don’t remember.
我不记得了
I don’t remember her much at all.
我对她的记忆很模糊
But I have a box of her stuff.
但我有一盒她的东西
It just things that she touched and…
只是些她碰过的东西罢了…
And… little things.
还有些…小东西
How did she died?
她是怎么死的
It was a do it yourself kind of thing.
自杀
I think that the train is coming.
我想火车快来了
Yup, yes it is. oh yeah, okay, so this is where we climb.
是的 好了 这就是我们要爬的地方
Up to that edge.
爬到顶端
Who was I before I was born?
我的前世是谁
What happens when we die?
当我们死的时候会发生什么事
I’m not climbing up there.
我不会爬上去的
Come on, this is Tress Ling.
快点 这可是特斯林啊
This is what it is all about. It is like…
要的就是这种感觉 就像…
This big pissed off God and he is right up in your
惹火上帝 他就在面前
Face and he is screaming at you, and he is so close.
他冲着你大声嚷嚷 他是如此的接近
You can smell the metal from his breath.
你能从他的呼吸中闻到金属味
If you already live in the heaven,
如果你已经身居天堂
Where do you go when you die?
那当你死的时候你会去往哪里
Can you see everything down here?
你可以看到这下面的一切吗
Hey beautiful.
美人儿
I started thinking that you’re on a date or something. I was…
我开始认为你在约会了 我…
I got you something.
我带了点东西给你
It is for your business cards.
名片夹
You put your cards in there… makes impression on people.
把你的名片放进去…给人的印象比较深刻
It is beautiful.
很漂亮
You don’t like it?
你不喜欢吗
Look, these thing that we’ve been doing…
听着 我们曾做过的那些事…
That is not…
不是…
Lets not do that.
别那样
I don’t want this anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
So that’s it?
就这样?
That’s it then.
那好吧
Brown or flowers? Brown.
棕色和花色哪件好看 棕色
Are you sure?
确定吗
All right, you can go.
好的 你出去吧
Go and get your stuff together, please? Ok.
把东西收拾了 好吗 好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Sunshine Cleaning.
阳光清理为您服务
Hello, Henry Smith of State Farm.
你好 我是国营农场的亨利·史密斯
State Farm? Oh State Farm, hi.
国营农场? 我记起来了 你好
I have called you about a month ago.
1个月前我们通过话的
Yeah, what can I do for you?
没错 有什么能为您效劳的吗
We’ve got a house we need to turn round
有套房♥子需要我们周转
But our guys are busy in Santa Fe today.
可今天我们的人在圣达菲走不开
So I thought, I give you a call. Today?
所以我想给你个电♥话♥ 今天吗
Yes, 60 Howard Avenue Antelope Springs.
是的 羚羊泉霍华德大街60号♥
All right…, thank you, bye bye.
好的 谢谢 再见
Shit.
该死
Blow off the shower.
推掉吧
I can’t blow it off, I promised.
不行啊 我都答应了
Just tell them, you can’t do it, Rose.
露丝 你就说这活儿你干不了
It is an insurance company, Norah,
诺拉 这可是家保险公♥司♥
They could throw us tons of business,
到时客户财源滚滚来
This is our in.
这可是千载难逢的好机会
Yes, this is our in,
没错 大好时机
So don’t go to the damn baby shower.
那就别去该死的宝宝受洗会了
Norah, these are my old buddies from high school.
诺拉 她们是我高中的老友
This is really important for me.
对我而言 这真的很重要
Just go and get started.
快点过去开工吧
And I promise I’ll come to help you to finish it up, okay?
我保证到时和你一起搞定 好吗
Fine. Thanks.
好啦 好啦 谢了
Oh Jesus, yuck. Stay outside.
天哪 什么味道 给我待在外面
Why do I always… Because I said so, stay here.
为什么我总要… 因为我说的 老实待着
Dad?
爸爸?
Daddy?
老爸?
Dad?
爸爸?
Oh shit.
我靠

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!