If you get into insurance companies, they will throw you tons of work.
如果你进入保险公♥司♥的话 他们会扔给你一大推工作
Really? Insurance companies?
真的吗 保险公♥司♥?
This is a really good idea.
这真是个好主意
Are you guys have BBP right? A BB what?
你们有BBP吧 BB什么
A BBP certification?
血源性病原体证书?
No, I don’t.
没 没有
I could sign you up for the next seminar, if you like.
如果你要的话 我可以帮你申请下学期的课程
Yeah, I’d like.
好 好啊
You are welcome. Rose from ‘Sunshine Cleaning’, you gotta love that.
不客气 来自”阳光清洁”的露丝 你会喜欢的
Sorry.
对不起
I think you’ll gonna like this car.
我想你们会喜欢这辆车的
The girls have done their own business.
姑娘们在经营她们自己的生意
They’re doing crime scene and trauma cleanup.
她们在从事案发现场和外伤清洁
It is a real gross industry. Sounds kinda gorey.
非常恶心的行业 听起来有点血腥
That can be, can be.
可能吧
We are gonna be taking some contaminated material to the incinerator,
我们要载一些受污染的东西到焚化厂
So we need gonna some space in the back.
所以我们需要后座空间大一点
There you go. How much is it?
看看吧 多少钱
It costs $ 1999.00
1999块
Any room to count down on that?
价钱可以再降一点吗
That is the ground floor, I’m probably gonna lose money on this one.
那是最低价了 卖♥♥这辆车我可能要亏本了
I just want to make room for some new products.
我只是想腾点空间放新产品
We can pay cash.
我们可以付现
We have some cash. We have some cash we can put down.
我们现金不多 价钱再低一点就够付现了
Cash is good. What about all this rust?
付现最好了 那这些生锈的呢
That’s character. That’s bullshit.
那是性格 瞎扯谈
We were just in the motor market in Loomis,
我们刚从卢米斯的汽车市场回来
They had a Chevy G series?
他们有辆雪佛兰G系列
For $ 1900.00. With power steering?
售价才1900块 有动力方向盘?
What is this? Oh that’s CB.
这个是什么 那是民用电台
What you do with that is you push down on
你向按下那个东西
That thing and held that other thing down.
再控制住另外一个东西
And it makes your voice got up to the air in radio waves.
然后你的声音会在无线电波中广播出去
Right into the heaven. The heaven?
直达天堂 天堂?
How about a test drive?
试驾一下怎么样
There you go.
给你
I hope you can make it, can’t wait to see you, Paula
希望你能出席 迫不及待要见到你 宝拉
Baby shower.
宝宝受洗会
Oh,shit…fuck
妈♥逼♥ 我♥操♥
Oh what you think I don’t know?
你以为我不知道吗
You maybe a hot shit in high school, but what are you now?
高中时期 你也许是个辣妹 但你现在算什么
Nothing.
什么都不是
Okay, you got $ 20 to buy for three pizzas.
你有20块来买♥♥3个匹萨
Each pizza will cost three dollars. No, let’s say five dollars.
每个匹萨会花掉3块钱 不 算5块好了
You’ve got a coupon takes two dollar off.
你有一张2块钱的优♥惠♥券
The delivery boy shows up, he is a friend from school,
送餐的人来了 他是你学校认识的一个朋友
He is very very poor? So you give him tip of five bucks.
他非常穷 所以你给了他5块钱小费
What do you end up with?
最后你还剩多少
Okay, you have two dollars left, and spent 18.
好的 你还剩2块钱 花掉了18块
You just figure that out? Yeah, its not that hard.
你刚算出来的吗 是啊 不是很难
Here is Frank.
弗兰克到了
That’s it these are our shrimp. That looks damn good.
这些就是我们的虾 真♥他♥妈♥看起来不错
Slide them inside.
把它们放到里面
How many boxes do we have?
我们有多少盒
See,
看吧
That’s the difference between an
那就是一个普通人跟
Ordinary person and a person with business acumen.
有商业头脑的人的区别
That is a good word for you to remember, ‘business acumen’.
你要记住那个不错的词汇 “商业头脑”
We’re going to be rich, pal.
伙计 我们要发达了
Registration form, private school
私立学校登记表
We going to make our money grow that is a smart way,
我们要使我们的钱增值 那是个巧妙的方法
It is capital,
是资金
And you don’t spend it, you invest it.
你们不花拿来投资
So in that way we can get our SP250 and with money left over.
那样我们就能买♥♥完SP250(英国名车) 钱还有富余
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
About binoculars that grandpa getting me for my birthday.
在说外公要送我的生日礼物 双筒望远镜
What binoculars grandpa getting you for your birthday?
外公送你什么双筒望远镜当生日礼物
These binoculars.
这个双筒望远镜
The got some internal stabilizer thing and it is electronic.
有内部安定装置的东西还是电子的
You can use it for stargazer.
你可以用它来观星
And when it is cold outside it won’t freeze. Honey come here.
还有就算外面很冷它也不会结冰 亲爱的 过来
Listen to me,
听我说
Sometimes grandpa promises thing
有时外公答应的事
And he really wants to make it happen. You know
他确实想要兑现
No, he is really going to get them, he has a plan.
不 他真的会兑现诺言的 他有一个计划
He has a plan?
他有一个计划?
Okay, if you say so.
好吧 既然你这么说了
Squeeze out. And again.
挤压 再来一次
Don’t be nervous, people do this all the time.
别紧张 人们一直这么做的
I’m not nervous. I’m fine.
我没紧张 我很好
That’s the needle? Or that is just a funny cocktail straw.
那是针管吗 还是喝鸡尾酒的吸管
Trust me, I am really good at this.
相信我 我真的很擅长插针
Wasn’t that fun? I think you might over sold it.
没意思吗 我想你可能太过夸奖自己了
There is a thing tonight…never mind.
今晚有事…算了
What? No, it’s nothing, it’s just um…
什么事 没事 只是…
My friend… you wouldn’t like it.
我朋友…你不会喜欢的
I might like it.
我也许会喜欢
I knew you wouldn’t find any good time here.
我知道你在这儿玩得不开心
No, I’m having a good time.
没有 我玩得很开心啊
No, thanks.
不 谢谢
This is just lab stuff, smell em. Yeah, thanks.
这烟很淡的 闻闻 是的 谢谢
Are you straight edge?
你是双性恋吗
No, I’m just… What?
不是 我只是… 什么
You’ll just think its weird. What? No, I like weird stuff.
你只会认为很怪异 什么 不会 我喜欢怪异的东西
Sometimes I think that when you get high,
有时我认为当你兴奋的时候
Or when you drink, or you…
或是当你喝酒的时候 或是你…
You don’t drink either?
你也不喝酒?
I just think that when you do stuff like that, it weakens you psychically,
我只是认为当你做那些事的时候 会削弱你的精神意志
Like it creates cracks and then that
像是它引起裂缝 然后…
Bad stuff come creeps into those crack
坏的东西慢慢爬进裂缝
And maybe never go away.
并且也许永远不会离开
Its weird. Sorry.
很怪异 对不起
You probably just tell people, that you are Mormon.
你可能刚告诉人们 你是摩♥门♥教♥徒
Maybe.
也许吧
Your boyfriend winning the necklace game.
你男朋友在玩吻脖游戏
He is not really my boyfriend.
他其实不算我男朋友
Yes, it tickled my neck a little bit.
我的脖子有点痒
You still have your whole necklace.
你仍旧戴着整条项链
I like the white one.
我喜欢白色部分
I’m gonna try white one.
我要试一下白色部分
Its pretty good.
很不错
I need mm… some beer.
我需要…喝点啤酒
What are you doing?
你在干吗
Unbelievable. Yeah, I’m watching it now.
难以置信 是 我现在正在看
Dude, get off.
伙计 下去啦
The guy driving here having a heart attack and
那个家伙开车到这边心脏病发
Comes through the front window with high rate speed,
然后高速穿过前面的窗户
And hit one of the employee right here.
并撞上那里的一个员工
The poor guy is about in five pieces and there is quite a bit of blood.
那个不幸的家伙被撞成5块 那边有很多血迹
You guys are BBP certified right?
你们有BBP证书的 对吧
We know all the proper procedures for
我们知道处理潜在危险情况的
Handling in potentially hazardous situations.
整个专业程序
We are very professional. I thought you hasn’t done the course?
我们非常专业 我认为你并未修完那个课程
Yes I did, but it is not done yet.
有 我上过 但是还没修完
I can, trust me, if you can get the bags and the box?
我能行 相信我 你能否拿一下袋子和盒子?
Are you guys are all finished up in there?
你们都弄完了吗
Yeah Great, then I handle it from here.
弄完了 很好 那这儿就由我来处理吧
What is a bastard? Jeremy told me that I was a bastard.
私生子是什么意思 杰里米说我是个私生子
So, what is a bastard?
私生子是什么意思
It just mean your Mom wasn’t married when she got you.
是说你妈妈未婚生子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!