About housing? I definitely would talk about housing.
房♥子吗 肯定是说房♥子的
Square footage.
实用面♥积♥
Property insurance.
财产保险
Appliances.
家居设备
Come on, what else.
还有呢
Why did you pick Heather? What?
为什么你挑了希瑟 什么
Why did you pick her?
为什么选她
Come on, you know it wasn’t like that.
拜托 你知道不是那么回事
How was it like?
那是怎么回事
Okay, is this gonna… No…
好吧 你真的要… 别…是我不好
How long is this gonna take?
这活要干多久
All we have to do is go in there and throw everything away.
只要把东西都清理出去就行
Oh my God.
这味道真要命
Just take it slow, to get use to it it will get us some time.
慢慢来吧 先适应一下
Great, now we have to clean that up too.
好吧 又多一样要清理了
We need to get this thing out. What do we do with that?
要把这个扔出去 扔到哪儿
Dumpster. Come on.
垃圾箱 快来
Oh God, its smell badly.
天哪 好臭啊
Slow down I’m not going fast.
慢点 我走得又不快
You are going fast.
你走得很快
I’m walking backward, I have the hard job.
我可是倒着走 比你辛苦多了
You’re in control of it, you’re the one who is pulling it.
你是主导 你拉着垫子朝前
I haven’t got a good grip on it Rose. Go slowly.
我根本就没抓稳 走慢点
Oh my God Rose. You fucking idiot.
天哪 露丝 你真♥他♥妈♥白♥痴♥
My face is burning.
我的脸要烂掉了
You know what? You fucking do it yourself dumb-ass.
我不干了 你自己搬吧 蠢货
Come on, Norah. Do it on your own, idiot.
别这样嘛 诺拉 你自己搬 白♥痴♥
It will washed out.
洗得掉的
Where did you get those? What are you doing with those?
你从哪里拿来的 要来干吗
I found it in the closet.
我在衣柜里找到的
Let me take a look at it?
给我看看
Let me look at them. They’re not yours Oscar
给我看看 这不是你的东西 欧斯卡
Because it belong to your grandmother,
这是你外婆的东西
I just want to hang on to it.
我要留做纪念
But I do not have a grandmother.
可我没有外婆啊
Well you used to have one and this is belong to hers.
你曾经有个外婆 这是她的东西
I’ll get you another pair. Really?
我会再给你买♥♥一副的 真的吗
Yeah, I’ll get you a pair better than this. OK
买♥♥副比这更好的给你 那好吧
This is seem wrong?
这样做不对吧
Throwing everything away, just like we are erasing her?
所有东西都扔掉 好像抹杀了一个人
That is our job.
这是工作
I bet this is her I bet that is her.
这个应该就是她 就是她
Probably.
也许吧
Look at this… Rose look at this.
看看这个 露丝 看看这个
Its her daughter I think.
这大概是她女儿
Shouldn’t we do something? Try to find her or something?
我们该不该做点什么 找一下这个女孩儿
Its none of our business, Norah.
这都不关我们的事 诺拉
Give me dust cans.
给我垃圾桶
What if she doesn’t know?
要是她不知道呢
Wouldn’t you wanna know if this was Mom?
难道你不想知道她是不是位母亲吗
Mom was not like this. Mom would have never been like this.
母亲不会如此 绝不会如此这般
Winston, I spoke with you on the phone, I’m Rose Lorkowski.
温斯顿 我跟你通过电♥话♥ 我是露丝·洛可斯基
Our situation is that…
我们的情况是…
We are doing some post-mortem, kind of specialize clean up stuff.
我们正在从事一些 像是专门的案发现场清洁
And we have this really difficult Smelly
还有我们这份工真是难以… 臭气熏天
Really smelly job
臭气熏天的工作
Where this woman had just died
那个地方刚死了一个女人
And she has been there for a while, and…
并且尸体过了一段时间才被发现…
“decomp. ” Yes, a ‘decomp’.
“腐蚀物” 对 “腐蚀物”
Follow me. It’s a technical term.
跟我来 专业术语啊
Here you have the general purpose cleaners, extraction cleaners,
这儿有普通的清洁剂 萃取清洁剂
Odor control, the disinfectants, stain removal, and shampoos.
除臭剂 消毒剂 去污剂的还有洗发剂
Steam cleaners, cleaning machines and washing machines for rental purchase
出租的蒸汽清洁器 清洁机 还有洗衣机
Sawdust and rapid binding, that is good for vomit.
锯屑和快速粘结剂 那对呕吐物很有效
Personal protective equipment is there, if you have questions,
个人防护用具在那边 如果你们还有问题
Come find me
再来找我
Suits, protective gears.
防护服
Look there again, you may find there.
再看看那边 也许能找到
Hey, how are you doing Carl?
最近好吗 卡尔
Have you ever heard a couple of amateurs?
你有没有听说过两个外行
Who are poaching jobs? No, I didn’t.
来抢饭碗的 没听过
Someone who made ‘decomp ‘for $ 500.
他们处理”腐蚀物”赚500块
Do you wanna bet, that they put all the shit right in the dumpster.
你要打赌吗 赌他们把所有垃圾都扔进大垃圾箱里
I certainly hope not. What do you got there?
我当然希望不会 你拿了些什么
I have 22 liters or fast-acting solvent and here.
我拿了22升快速溶解剂 给
The best. You too, see you soon Carl.
祝你好运 你也是 再见 卡尔
One, two, three, four, five of those.
5个口罩
I have that puzzle. It’s a tough one. And I gave up.
我有那副拼图 很难拼 就放弃了
That is $ 68.24. Do you like cats?
总共68.24块 你喜欢猫吗
Nice going, you freak him out. I asked him, if he like cats.
好样的 你吓到他了 我就问他是否喜欢猫
You wanna bring this back when you’re done?
当你们做完的时候 想要把这个带回去吗
Rules and regulations biohazard clean up.
生物危害物清理规章制度
For you.
给你的
How much was that again?
多少钱
Turns out its against the law to throw. Biohazard in the dumpster.
把生物危害物扔进垃圾箱原来是违法的
How perfect was he, with one arm.
他好完美无暇啊 独臂男
That creepy guy, I’m wondering if he was born like that.
那个恐怖的家伙 我在想他是否一生下来就那样
He was not creepy. Dude he has one arm.
他不恐怖 伙计 他只有一只胳膊
They think we are a couple of hacks. We are a couple of hacks.
他们认为我们是两个外行 我们是外行
Oh okay, here it is, let me out here.
好了 到了 在这边放我下车
Why? Because I got shit to do, okay? I got things.
为什么 因为我有事要办 行了吧 有事
I’m dropping Oscar at 700. You got class tonight?
7点我会带欧斯卡过来 你今晚有课吗
Mortgage lenders and financing.
抵押放贷和金融课
Mortgage lenders?
抵押放贷?
Well Heather is pregnant again.
希瑟又怀孕了
Did you know that?
你知道吗
He will never gonna leave her.
他绝不会离开她的
You are pathetic.
你真可怜
Why are you following me? I’m not following you.
你为什么要跟踪我 我没有跟踪你
You following me.
你在跟踪我
No, I’m not following you. You not
没有 我没有跟踪你 你有
No.
没有
I’m sorry.
对不起
I really thought that you followed me. It’s all right.
我真的以为你在跟踪我 没关系
No, it is not moving. Maybe if we push the alarm button.
不行 它没在动 也许如果我们按警铃按钮的话
I’m sure it will start up in a minute.
我肯定它马上就会运转了
Again, I am really sorry. Don’t even worry about it.
真的很对不起 别放心上
You have nice veins.
你的静脉很好
You should give blood.
你应该去献血
Can you check? Is there any messages for me?
帮我查一下有没有我的口信
Room 211.
211房♥
Thank you
谢谢
I am strong.
我强大
I am powerful
我有力
I’m a fucking loser.
我他妈的是个笨蛋
Sunshine Cleaning
阳光清洗
This thought would put some positive spin on thing.
这个名字会给事物带来积极面
My son drew the design.
我儿子画的设计图
Really? Hi there, that is a real nice job you did there.
真的吗 画得真好啊
Where is your arm?
你的胳膊呢
No, thats all right. I’m sorry.
不 没关系 对不起
Kids.
孩子嘛
He is cute. Thank you.
他很可爱 谢谢
I was hoping that I could put something that I missed out.
我希望能退还一些用不到的东西
Yeah sure. Put them down over there.
当然可以 把它们放那里吧
This is great,
很好
But you guys don’t want to consider
但你们难道没考虑过要出去
Getting out there and try to marketing yourself?
并尝试自我推销吗
Marketing ourself? Like funeral home,
自我推销? 像是殡仪馆
Property managers.
道具员

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!