It is not just about this incident.
会议不仅讨论此次问题
There are several episodes during the last year,
还有上学年的一些事件
Oscar was engage in disruptive behavior.
欧斯卡有破坏性行为
There was incident at the gym class… I have paid the damages for that.
上体育课的时候… 我已赔偿过了
And the time when he locked Jeremy Johnsten in a…
他还把杰里米·约翰斯坦关在…
What did he do this time? Now its licking.
他这次做什么了 他到处舔
First it was a pencil sharpener and then the aquarium.
首先是卷笔刀 然后是水族箱
It is unsanitary and disturbing to the other children.
这非常不卫生 对其他同学影响不好
We feel that oscar will benefit,
我们认为
In an environment where he can receive specialize attention.
欧斯卡换个专门管教的环境更为合适
What does that mean? Specialize attention?
专门管教? 什么意思
He licks my leg.
他舔我的大腿
In situations like this, we generally recommend medication.
情况是这样的 我们建议药物治疗
I’m not doing that. Actually it is not a recommendation,
我不要 实际上 这不是建议
But more as required.
而是要求
There are many drugs that are effective, with few side effects.
多种药物都有效 有轻微的副作用
We all feel this is the best solution for everybody involved.
我们一致认为这是最佳解决方案
Yeah sure. Come on.
好 我知道了 走吧
I’m sorry Mom. Its okay its not you, but its them.
对不起 妈妈 没关系 不是你的问题
One thing for sure, we are not coming back here.
我可以肯定 我们不会再来这里了
We just have to figure something else.
我们想个别的办法就好
I just have to figure something else.
我要想个别的办法
Hi, is your Daddy home?
喂 你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Can I talk to him? Sure.
麻烦找一下他 好的
Hi Mac, its me.
喂 麦克 是我
What are you calling here for?
你打来我家干吗
I know I’m sorry, but I really need to talk to you.
对不起 但我必须跟你谈谈
Look, Heather could easily picked up.
希瑟随时会接电♥话♥的
They want to put Oscar in medication
校方想让欧斯卡接受药物治疗
And I need to get him out of that school.
我要让他转学
I’m getting him to a private school or something,
换到私校或者其他学校都好
Why don’t we talk about this later.
这事能不能晚点说
Because it cant wait Mac.
我不能再等了
I need to make some money, some good money like now!.
我需要钱 赚大钱 现在就要
What about that crime scene thing I’ve told you about?
我上次跟你提的犯罪现场怎样
I know, but I mean could it get me good money?
能赚很多钱吗
yes, it seems like it could be.
应该会的
And it’s like cleaning a house, but with blood?
就跟清扫房♥子一样 只不过有血?
Yes, basically and body fluids.
就是一些血液和体液
You think you could help me up? With your connections
你能用关系帮我疏通一下吗
Okay, well, we talk later. I got to go, bye.
可以 我们晚点再说吧 我要挂了
So what do you think?
你觉得怎样
Norah, are you even listening to me? No, thank you.
诺拉 你到底有没有听我说话 没有 不好意思
What else you have to do? You don’t have to go to school, you have no job
那你准备做什么 既不上学 也没工作
And you live with dad, no offense Dad,
还赖在爸爸家 无意冒犯 爸爸
But you do not want to live with dad for the rest of your life?
你不会就这样跟爸爸住一辈子吧
Do you really think you really gonna
你以为真能够
Make big cash cleaning up dead people?
靠给死人收拾烂摊子赚钱吗
I know I can, it is very lucrative.
我可以的 利润还很高
Girls, let have a nice pleasant dinner.
姑娘们 好好吃顿饭吧
How are you gonna afford for private school?
你打算怎么供他上私立学校?
Its only until I get my real estate license and I quit smoking by the way.
等我拿到房♥地♥产♥代理 再把烟戒了就行
Who’s going to a private school? Nobody Dad.
谁要上私立学校? 没人
Oscar is get kicked out again?
欧斯卡又被开除了?
For God sake, what is wrong with those people?
天哪 那些人到底有什么毛病
He is an imaginative kid,don’t they have any sense at all?
他就是个想象力丰富的孩子 这些人都不知道吗
I want my birthday at Hinkle’s.
我想在心可餐厅过生日
Not Hinkle’s this year,this year I’m taking you to Disney Land.
今年不去心可餐厅 我带你去迪士尼
Dad. I’m taking him to Disney Land.
爸爸 不行 我要带他去迪斯尼乐园
Who wants to split the combination plate?
谁想吃拼盘?
Hi Dad.
爸爸
Norah Hi grandpa.
诺拉 外公好
Norah, come on, I am here. Are you sure you okay with this?
诺拉 起来 我到了 帮我带孩子可以吧 爸爸
Yes absolutely, but this boy, has to go back to school.
没问题 但这小家伙必须上学才行
What you gonna do about school? I’m working on it
不上学怎么办呢 我正在找学校呢
What did Mac told you about this Rose? It is a crime scene.
为什么麦克要告诉你这个 那是犯罪现场
With blood? Maybe.
有血吗 可能有吧
I hate Mac.
我讨厌麦克
It some sort of as domestic disturbance kind of deal.
类似”家有凶徒”那种场面
There was a lady who got the last word, I guess.
我猜那个妻子被判死刑了吧
Of course she is in jail now, so.
当然现在已经入狱了
With one bullet completely shot off his ring finger.
一枪打飞丈夫的无名指
How long you guys been doing this kind of work?
你们干这活儿多久了
A while.
有一阵子了
The last one on the left there.
左边最后一间
Its fine.
还可以
I’ve found it.
我找到了
Do you think they love each other? Yeah
你觉得他们相爱吗 也许吧
Car… things.
去车上…拿工具
Its not working That works if you spraying and I rub.
洗不掉 你喷过我再刷就成
I’m spraying as well Can you spray and scrub?
我喷了 你边喷边刷吧
More and more people are turning to healthy food.
越来越多人吃健康食品了
Are you telling me that? This fancy corn stuff is healthy?
你意思是 这种爆米花算健康食品?
Its a candy and its a health food,that’s what I’m telling you.
零食 同时也算健康食品
Yeah, We do not have much more shell space.
我们的货架没位置了
Look at the ingredients, what does it says?
看看成分表上说什么
Look. Glycerol… I can not even pronounce it.
有甘油…这个我也不会念
All chemicals how can you call it as a food as if nothing edible inside.
都是化学药物 怎么能叫食物呢
Take a look at this stuff, what does it say?
看看这上面有什么
High fructose…
高果糖糖浆…
No, no, no first ingredient is…
不 不 不 首要成分是…
Corn. Can you imagine anything healthful than corn?
玉米 有什么比玉米更健康呢
And it is made right here in albuquerque too.
而且还是本地出产的
I’ve been reading the chemical…
我学过化学…
Hey, do you know they sell fancy corn here?
他们这里有没有卖♥♥爆米花呢
I don’t know.
不知道
I heard that the strawberry fancy corn gives you bionic strength.
我听说草莓爆米花可以令身体强壮
It is true, there are some sort of chemicals in strawberry flavor
是真的 草莓香精里有化学物质
And if you eat a whole lot of it, you get bionic strength.
如果整个吃完 你就会更强壮
I don’t believe you. I don’t care if you do or not.
我才不信 信不信由你
I already put all the orders for what I want for this year.
我全年的订单都已经下好了
Excuse me, you carry something called fancy corn?
不好意思 请问你这里有爆米花吗
That was really something Oscar that was really terrific.
欧斯卡你真的做得太棒了 顶呱呱
You got the moves, you got the nerves you’re a real sharp cookie.
你有行动力 有勇气 你真聪明
No, I’m not, I’m stupid. No, you’re not.
不 我很笨 你才不笨
Why are you saying that? Why do you said that you’re stupid?
为什么这样说自己 谁说你笨的?
It is true, they wanted to put me in retard class.
是真的 他们想让我进差班
Who wants to put you in retard class? The teachers.
谁要调你去差班? 老师啊
They don’t know how to deal with someone who, as intelligent as you’re,
他们不会教你这样有天赋的孩子
That’s what the problem is.
所以才这么说
You are a very very smart kid. You get bored a lot?
你是个很聪明的孩子 常感觉无聊吗
You look out the window? All the time.
喜欢盯着窗外吗? 经常
Well you see thats prove how intelligent you are,
这就证明你是个聪明的孩子
They should be catering to you,
他们应该好好培养你
They should be something special for you. Do you really think so?
给你特别待遇 真的吗
I know so, and on top of that I think you’re a god damn genius.
我最清楚 你是个最有天赋的孩子
You gals did a real nice job. Thank you
你们做得非常好 谢谢
$ 500, you can call us anytime.
500大元 我们随叫随到
He call you anytime.
随叫随到?
It was so disgusting, that smell was… just bad.
真够恶心的…那味道实在难闻
I just cant even describe it.
我都不会形容了
We took all that stuff away and we made it look better.
我们把东西全清理了 看上去就好多了
We made it right.
做得可好了
I’m really sorry. No.
我很愧疚 千万别
I feel like I got you, into this mess.
好像是我让你干那么糟的工作的
You know what I going to do? I’m gonna pay your real estate classes.
你猜我接下来要干吗 我要供你上房♥地♥产♥代理课程
And you got your license and I want your
等你考到执照
Little picture in the real estate section.
把你的样子贴在执照上
And you can drive people all day, talking about…
你载着人们到处看♥房♥♥ 介绍…
Gosh, what would you talk about?
天哪 你都要说些什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!