你是说我所有的18套套装 和我穿的手工制♥作♥的鞋
All my 18 suits and my custom-made shoes…
这六打衬衫 袖子上的饰物
and the six-dozen shirts and cuff links…
白金的钥匙链 还有香烟盒
and the platinum key chains and the cigarette cases?
我们走吧 乔
Come on, Joe.
去哪儿
Come on where?
回去我付不出钱的那间单居室的公♥寓♥
Back to a one-room apartment I can’t pay for?
回到那个可能卖♥♥出去
Back to a story that may sell
但极有可能卖♥♥不掉的剧本里
and very possibly will not?
如果你爱我 乔…
If you love me, Joe…
瞧 宝贝儿 实际一点
Look, sweetie, be practical.
我做了个好买♥♥卖♥♥
I’ve got a good deal here.
一份长♥期♥而且没有附加条件的合约
A long-term contract with no options.
我喜欢那样
I like it that way.
可能不是很令人钦佩
Maybe it’s not very admirable.
那么
Well…
你和阿迪值得羡慕
you and Artie can be admirable.
我不想看你啦 乔
I can’t look at you anymore, Joe.
那就看看出口的门怎么样
How about looking for the exit?
这边走 贝蒂
This way, Betty.
祝你好运 贝蒂
Good luck to you, Betty.
你可以在去亚利桑那的路上完成那部剧本
You can finish that script on the way to Arizona.
当你和阿迪回来了
When you and Artie get back,
如果你们想游泳的话
if you two ever feel like taking a swim…
这有游泳池
here’s the pool.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
谢谢你 乔
Thank you, Joe.
我可以进来吗 乔
May I come in, Joe?
我不哭了
I’ve stopped crying.
我没事儿啦
I’m all right again.
告诉我你不走了
Tell me you’re not cross.
告诉我一切还像以前那样
Tell me everything is just as it was, Joe.
你在干什么 乔
What are you doing, Joe?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在收拾行李
I’m packing.
你要离开我
You’re leaving me.
是的 诺玛
Yes, I am, Norma.
不 你不会
No, you’re not.
马♥克♥思♥ 马♥克♥思♥
Max! Max!
谢谢你给我穿那些华丽的衣服
Thanks for letting me wear the handsome wardrobe…
也谢谢你让我用那些精美的饰品
and thanks for the use of all the trinkets.
那些珠宝都在上面的抽屉里
The rest of the jewelry’s in the top drawer.
那是你的 乔 我都给你了
It’s yours, Joe. I gave it to you.
我已经戴过了
And I’d take it in a second.
不过如果坐在俄亥俄的代顿的某张写字台后面的话
Only it’s too dressy for sitting behind
那显得考究了点
a copy desk in Dayton, Ohio.
这些什么都不算
These are nothing!
你想要什么都可以 到底你要什么
You can have anything you want. What is it you want?

Money?
诺玛 你应该把它扔掉
Norma, you’d be throwing it away.
我不胜任这项工作了 再也胜任不了了
I don’t qualify for the job. Not anymore.
你不能走
You can’t go!
马♥克♥思♥ 马♥克♥思♥
Max! Max!
没有你我面对不了生活
I can’t face life without you.
你也知道我不怕去死
And you know I’m not afraid to die.
那就是你的事情了
That’s between you and yourself.
你认为我说的枪是假的 对吗 好吧
You think I made that up about the gun, don’t you? All right.
看到啦
See?
你不相信我
You didn’t believe me.
我想你也认为我不会有哪个勇气
Now I suppose you don’t think I have the courage.
当然 会上演一出好戏的
Oh, sure, if it would make a good scene.
你不在乎 对吗
You don’t care, do you?
但是成千上万的人会在乎
But hundreds of thousands of people will care!
醒醒吧 诺玛 你会困死在这栋空荡荡的房♥子里的
Oh, wake up, Norma. You’d be killing yourself to an empty house.
观众们二十年前就走了
The audience left 20 years ago.
说谎 他们仍然需要我
That’s a lie! They still want me!
不 他们不需要你啦
No, they don’t!
那德米利呢
What about DeMille?
他只是不想伤害你的感情
He was trying to spare your feelings.
工作室只是想租你的车
The studio only wanted to rent your car.
要什么
Wanted what?
德米利不忍♥心告诉你
DeMille didn’t have the heart to tell you.
我们都不忍♥心告诉你
None of us has had the heart.
撒谎 他们需要我
That’s a lie. They want me.
我每天都收到来信
I get letters every day.
你告诉她吧 马♥克♥思♥
You tell her, Max.
帮帮她 告诉她不会再有任何电影了
Do her that favor. Tell her there isn’t going to be any picture.
除了你写的信没有任何影迷的来信
There aren’t any fan letters except the ones you write.
那不是真的
That isn’t true!
马♥克♥思♥
Max!
夫人是明星里最棒的
Madame is the greatest star of them all.
我去拿吉里斯先生的包
I will take Mr. Gillis’s bags to the car.
你听到了
You heard him.
我是个明星
I’m a star.
诺玛 你是个五十岁的女人 成熟点吧
Norma, you’re a woman of 50. NoW groW up.
50岁没有什么可悲哀的
There’s nothing tragic about being 50…
除非你想把自己变成25岁
not unless you try to be 25.
我是最棒的明星
I’m the greatest star of them all.
再见 诺玛
Good-bye, Norma.
没有人能离开明星
No one ever leaves a star.
那就是某些人之所以是明星的原因
That’s what makes one a star.
明星不会变老…
Stars are ageless…
对吗
aren’t they?
又回到了故事开始的地方
Well, this is where you came in.
回到了那个游泳池
Back at that pool again…
我一直想要的
the one I always wanted.
现在已经破晓了
It’s dawn now,
他们一定给我拍了有上千张照片了
and they must have photographed me a thousand times.
然后他们会用修剪树木的钩子
Then they got some pruning hooks
把我捞出来
from the garden and fished me out…
慢慢地
ever so gently.
想知道人们在你死后怎么对你吗
Funny how gentle people get with you once you’re dead.
他们把你搁在哪儿
They beached me
就像捕获了一条小鲸鱼一样…
like a harpooned baby whale…
然后开始检查伤口…
and started to check the damage…
只是为了记录
just for the record.
而这个时候外面已经沸沸扬扬
By this time the wholejoint was jumping…
警♥察♥ 记者 邻居 路人
cops, reporters, neighbors, passersby.
就像在洛杉矶…
As much hoop-de-doo as we get in Los Angeles…
一家超♥市♥新开张那样吵吵嚷嚷
when they open a supermarket.
甚至新闻摄影的那些人也吵着要进来
Even the newsreel guys came roaring in.
这是件每个人都能找到乐子的事情
Here was an item everybody could have some fun with.
无情的混♥蛋♥们
The heartless so-and-sos.
他们会怎么对诺玛呢
What would they do to Norma?
即使她能从法庭上脱身…
Even if she got away with it in court…
以过失杀人 暂时的精神失常为由…
crime of passion, temporary insanity…
那些头条也会要了她的命的
those headlines would kill her.
“被人遗忘的明星成为杀手”
“Forgotten Star a Slayer.”
“老去的女演员”
“Aging Actress.”
“昨日迷人的女王”…
“Yesterday’s Glamour Queen.”
克罗纳办公室吗
Coroner’s office?
我要跟克罗纳通话
I want to speak to the coroner.
谁在用电♥话♥
Who’s on this phone?
是我 出发吧 这事儿重要的多
I am! Now get off. This is more important.
时代新闻吗 我是海达·霍帕
Times city desk? Hedda Hopper speaking.
我从诺玛·德斯蒙德的房♥间里打来的
I’m talking from the bedroom of Norma Desmond.
不要润色了 直接用就行
Don’t bother with a rewrite. Take it direct.
好了吗
Ready?
当阳光照进凶手的房♥子时
As day breaks over the murder house…
诺玛·德斯蒙德 昔日著名的影星
Norma Desmond, famous star of yesteryear…
正处在一种完全精神紊乱的状态
is in a state of complete mental shock.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!