Yeah. I gotta go.
全美航♥空♥1549号♥航♥班♥
It had just taken off
刚刚从纽约拉瓜迪亚机场起飞
from New York’s LaGuardia Airport,
飞往北卡罗来纳州的夏洛特
bound for Charlotte, North Carolina,
但是半空中
and then a mid-air disaster
空难来临了
struck US Airways Flight 1549.
飞鸟撞击两台飞机引擎
It’s possible that birds
是完全有可能的
flew into both of the aircraft engines.
飞行员当即意识到
The pilot quickly realized
无法返回机场着陆
he could not return to the airport and land.
他只能做出紧急选择
His options severely limited,
唯一的降落地点只有哈德逊河
the only place he could go down was the Hudson River.
但选择在哈德逊河上降落
Choosing to land on the Hudson,
是有很大风险的
that was a big “If.”
最近家里有没有什么烦心事
Have you had any troubles at home lately?
你为什么这么做 萨利 水面迫降
Why’d you do it, Sully? Land in the water?
萨利 你尽力了
Sully, you did everything you could.
而且绰绰有余
It was more than enough.
所有的电脑模拟
Every computer simulation
均显示返航是可行的
demonstrated that a return was possible.
左侧发动机仍然在慢车运转
The left engine was still operating at idle.
高度和速度
There was enough altitude and speed
仍足以成功返航拉瓜迪亚
for a successful return to LaGuardia.
那不就是你能做的
Wasn’t that the most dangerous thing
最危险的选择吗
you could have done?
我是塔斯特11 取消轰炸测试
This is Tasty 11. Abort test bombing run.
发生飞行操纵故障
I have an emergency flight control malfunction.
二号♥ 跟紧我
Two, join on me.
收到 二号♥跟进
Roger that. Two joining on you.
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
切斯利·萨伦伯格机长
感觉是液压的问题
Feels like hydraulics.
是否需要跳伞逃生
Sir, do we need to punch out?
不 还能飞 我要进行控制检查
No, I can still fly. I’m running a control test.
拿出检查单
Get the checklist.
检查单已拿到 长官
We have the checklist, sir.
加油门 需要足够的高度
Increasing thrust. We need altitude.
坐稳了 即将爬升
Hold on, we’re gonna climb.
内利塔台 塔斯特11
Nellie Tower, this is Tasty 11
发生飞行操纵故障
with an emergency flight control malfunction.
请求直线进近
We need a straight-in approach.
收到 塔斯特11
Roger, Tasty 11.
左转航向200 跑道03
Turn left 200 to Runway 3.
无法执行 重复 请求直线进近
Unable. I repeat, I need a straight-in approach.
好的
Okay.
直飞跑道21
Proceed straight ahead to Runway 21.
21 塔斯特11
21, Tasty 11.
二号♥ 我要减速了
Two, I’m decreasing speed.
准备进行损坏检查
Clear the board for a damage check.
一号♥ 看起来没问题 但机尾仍然冒烟
One, you look clean and dry, but you’re still trailing smoke.
收到 二号♥ 准备进近 跑道21
Roger that, Two. Approach Runway 21.
一号♥ 我会继续跟飞
One, I’ll maintain chase and follow you in.
目视跑道
I have visual on the runway.
航向多少
What’s our heading?
航向020 距离八公里 长官
Heading 020. Five miles out, sir.
收到 放下起落架
All right. Gear in three.
塔斯特11 检查空速
Tasty 11, check air speed.
进近速度可能太快了
Looks like you’re coming in hot.
内利塔台 需靠一定速度来控制飞机
Nellie Tower, I need speed to maintain control.
避免失速
Avoiding a stall.
一号♥ 检查航向
One, check your heading.
可能会偏离跑道
You’re not gonna make the runway.
没问题
I got it.
一定会成功降落
I’m bringing her back.
这降落真是惊险 长官
That was a hell of a landing, sir.
我还以为会坠机呢
I didn’t think we were gonna make it.
这些可是要收费的
I’m gonna start charging you for this stuff, all right?
-别逗了 -我说真的
– Oh, get out of here. – You hear me?
-谢谢 皮特 -谢谢 皮特
– Thanks, Pete. – Thanks, Pete.
有坚果吗
You got any nuts?
有需要随时喊我
Let me know if you need anything.
让人难以置信的是
But what still seems so hard to believe
航♥班♥上的所有乘客
is that everyone aboard the plane survived,
包括救生艇上的
including two shivering babies
两个婴儿都获救了
who were found in a life raft…
是你吗
Is that you?
-你是那个飞行员萨利吗 -是我
– Are you the pilot? Sully? – Yeah.
-是你 没错吧 -没错
– That is you, right? – Yeah.
很荣幸见到你
Hey, it’s a pleasure to meet you.
那天你的行为真是太难以置信了
That was unreal, what you did the other day.
-太伟大了 -没错 是个英雄
– That was really something. – Yeah, he’s a hero.
见到你真是荣幸之至
A real pleasure to meet you.
跟你说 这件事之后我们就
You know, we invented a drink after you
推出了一款以你命名的酒
as soon as that happened.
是不是 约翰尼
Ain’t that right, Johnny?
没错 正好给我来一杯
Yeah, you did. In fact, I’ll take one.
萨利酒
The Sully!
一份灰雁伏特加
It’s a shot of Grey Goose
兑点水
with a, uh, splash of water.
兑点水
Splash of water.
来
Hey, listen.
敬1月15日
To January 15th.
今年最难忘的日子
Best day of the year.
-敬萨利 -敬萨利
– To Sully. – Sully.
皮特
Hey, Pete.
这有个萨利 那也有个萨利
Sully’s here, and he’s there!
天啊 皮特 他无处不在
Damn, Pete. He’s everywhere!
没错
Yeah!
萨利
Sully!
你知道吗 你真是个英雄
You’re like a real hero, man. You know that?
继续 保利 一号♥码头见
Keep it coming, Paulie. I’ll see you on One.
同意
Agreed.
21名乘客 船长
Twenty-one people on board, Cap.
最新预报说华盛顿大桥附近有冰
Last report says there’s ice out by the GW.
-好的 收到 谢谢 -不用谢
– All right, thanks. Roger that. – All right.
杰斐逊号♥载客21人 中城七号♥栈桥开出
Twenty-one on the TJ, departing Midtown, Slip Seven.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
真不敢相信你居然有胆这么说
I cannot believe you have the sack to say that.
简直就是向全市人♥民♥竖中指
That’s literally like giving the entire city the finger.
有机会我还会那么说的
I’ll say it again.
丹尼斯·埃克斯利毫无疑问
Dennis Eckersley is without question
就是棒球史上最伟大的替补球手
the greatest relief pitcher in the history of baseball.
你是被他的踢腿动作迷惑了吧
Are you blinded by the leg kick?
是不是 还是喜欢他的胡子
Is that what it is? Or is it the moustache?
你就是嫉妒他从来没有加入过洋基队
You’re just jealous he was never a Yankee.
嫉妒
Jealous?
是的
Yeah.
现在请翻到第七页
Now, let’s turn to page seven…
全身用力
Brace, brace, brace!
低头 弯腰
Heads down, stay down!
苏珊 我真的非常爱你
苏珊 我真的非常爱你
苏珊 我真的非常爱你
苏珊 我真的非常爱你
苏珊 我真的非常爱你
我来抱着吧
Let me hold him.
全身用力
Brace, brace, brace!
没事的 我来抱着
It’s okay. Let me hold him.
好的
Okay.
低头 弯腰
Heads down, stay down!