但我可以啊
But I will.
要不就买♥♥个雪景球吧
Maybe a snow globe.
他能记住的东西 比较”纽约风”的东西
Something he’ll remember. Something “New York.”
我们小时候 你也这么大方吗
Were you this generous when we were kids?
好了 甜心
Okay, sweetheart.
我也给你买♥♥个雪景球吧
I’ll get you a snow globe, too.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Come on.
-下午好 希拉 -机长好
– Good afternoon, Sheila. – Captain.
-你好 唐娜 -机长好
– Hello, Donna. – Captain.
-杰夫 -萨利 你好
– Jeff. – Hey, Sully. How are ya?
大伙儿 杰夫
Hey. Guys! Jeff!
我们要赶不上了
We’re not gonna make it!
这次旅行我可是盼了一年了 爸爸
I’ve been waiting for a year for this trip, Dad.
我绝不能误机 我们登机口见
I’m not gonna miss this flight. Just meet us at the gate, okay?
我们那边见 罗比叔叔
We’ll see you there, Uncle Robbie.
高度表3023调定
Altimeter is verified. 3023.
3023.
开车检查完成
Start checklist complete.
你觉得他们会给我们放行吗
You really think they’ll release us?
我查了最新预报
I’ve checked the latest reports.
去夏洛特的航路上一路晴朗
We’re clear all the way to Charlotte.
那之后我们去吃牛排
Then steaks.
德福里斯科餐厅 我请客
Del Frisco’s. On me.
没去过
Never been.
不过听说很好吃
And I hear good things.
肋眼牛排好吃到哭
The rib eye’ll break your heart.
我更喜欢大丁骨牛排
I’m more of a porterhouse man.
大丁骨更是一级棒
The porterhouse will stop your heart.
飞往夏洛特的全美航♥空♥1549次航♥班♥
We are now closed for US Airways flight 1549,
现在停止登机
service to Charlotte…
等等 等等
Wait, wait!
-到了 -等等 等等
– You got it. – Wait, wait, wait!
抱歉
Hi. I’m sorry.
精神航♥空♥[一家廉价航♥空♥]让我们过来的
Um, Spirit sent us.
我们的航♥班♥被取消了 让我们转这趟
We got cancelled and they said that we were re-routed.
你们这边还有空位对吗
That you guys had some seats?
已经停止登机了
Flight is closed.
等下 看到那边那个一瘸一拐的老人家吗
Wait, see that old guy limping up right there?
那是我爸 情况紧急
That’s my dad. It’s an emergency.
他必须得赶上这趟飞机
He’s gotta be on this flight.
是什么紧急的情况
What kind of emergency?
-急着打高尔夫 -这趟航♥班♥取消了吗
– Golf emergency. – This flight cancelled?
应该是的
Oughta be.
-请出示证件 -我的天
– ID’s please. – Oh, my God!
一共几个人
How many people are travelling?
三个人 谢谢
Three. Thank you.
没有在一起的座位了
Nothing together.
没关系 我坐机翼上都行
That’s all right. Hell, I’ll fly on the wing.
给
Here we go.
22A
22A,
6A
6A,
还有6C
And 6C.
-谢谢 非常感谢 -谢谢
– Thank you. Thank you so much. – Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-太棒了 -完美的结局
– Yes! What! – Happy ending.
-她朝我抛了媚眼 -万人迷
– She gave me the eye. – You charming bastard!
-你好 -欢迎登机
– Ahoy. – Welcome aboard.
-你好 -真幸运你们赶上了
– How’s it going? – Lucky you made it.
-是啊 必须的 -好了
– Yeah, no kidding. – All right.
-谢谢 抱歉 -谢谢
– Thank you. Sorry. – Thank you!
我们在六排 杰夫
We’re in six, Jeff.
不 那个给几米坐
Oh, no. That’s all Jimmy.
我昨晚凌晨三点才睡 要补个觉
I was up till 3:00. I gotta get some sleep.
你在这也能睡啊
You can sleep here.
我才不要一直听你聊比赛
Not with you verbally running the course the whole time.
“我觉得我会用七号♥铁打第九洞”
“I think I’ll play the seven iron on the 9th.”
我不听 晚安
No. Good night.
抱歉 借过
Sorry. Excuse me.
来 我帮你
Here. There you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thanks. – Yeah, of course.
朋友们 我坐在这
Hey, guys, I’m in here.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
他什么东西都喜欢乱丢
He likes to throw everything.
刚好 我什么东西都喜欢乱接
That’s perfect. I like to catch everything.
小家伙
Hey, little man.
我昨晚在谷歌♥上搜索了你
I googled you last night.
你网站上关于你公♥司♥的内容 我都看了
Read all about your company on your website.
令人印象深刻
It’s impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
我以为我已经挺能吹牛了 不过你呢
I thought I was a good bullshitter, but you?
简直是专家级别的
You could go pro.
开个玩笑
Oh, I’m only teasing.
网站上说的好像
The site does make it sound
你的航♥空♥安全咨♥询♥业务
like your air safety consulting business
有上百名员工
has got about 100 employees
总部分设在三个州
and headquarters in three states.
当我再深入研究的时候
Then when I dug a little deeper,
我发现了 只有你一个人
I realized it’s only you.
放轻松
Go easy.
我只想继续运营下去
I’m just getting it going.
一般不会有人觉得我满嘴跑火车
I’m not usually accused of being a bullshitter.
别误会 其实我是在夸你
Don’t get me wrong. Actually, it’s a compliment.
不说那个网站 我就会雇佣你的
Off that website? I’d hire you.
女士们先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎乘坐全美航♥空♥1549次航♥班♥
Welcome on board US Airways Flight 1549
本次航♥班♥飞往夏洛特
with service to Charlotte.
请您阅读前方座椅靠背
Please review the safety instruction card
口袋中的安全须知卡
in the seat back pocket in front of you.
上面说明了本架飞机的安全设施
It explains the safety features of this aircraft
包括紧急出口位置
as well as the location
以及打开方式和逃生设备的使用方法
and operation of the exit and flotation devices.
您的坐垫可当作漂浮装置使用
Your seat cushion serves as a flotation device.
拉瓜迪亚机坪 全美1549
LaGuardia Ramp, Cactus 1549.
廊桥21 申请推出
Ready for pushback at Gate 21.
全美1549 廊桥21 可以推出
Cactus 1549, Gate 21 cleared to push.
停机位28 准备好滑行联♥系♥地面
Spot 28, ground for taxi.
请关机
Be sure you turn that off.
请收起小桌板
Tray table up.
从拉瓜迪亚起飞能有一次准时就好了
Just once I’d like to get out of LaGuardia on time.
你知道怎样才能
Well, you know the only way to
准时飞出拉瓜迪亚吗
get out of LaGuardia on time.
什么办法
Yeah, What’s that?
肯尼迪机场航♥班♥正点率高于拉瓜迪亚机场
从肯尼迪机场起飞
Fly out of JFK.
你真幽默
Funny.
确认起飞所需最低油量
Take-off minimum fuel quantity verify.
需要8.6183吨♥
19,000 pounds required.
我们有9.89吨♥
We got 21.8 on board.
需要8.6183吨♥ 实载9.89吨♥
19,000 pounds required. 21.8 on board.
全美1549
Cactus 1549.
跑道04 可以起飞
Runway 4. Cleared for take-off.
全美1549 可以起飞
Cactus 1549. Cleared for take-off.
起飞推力
TO/GA.
起飞推力调定
TO/GA set.
正上升
Positive rate.
收起落架
Gear up, please.
收起落架
Gear up.
这样看哈德逊河真美
Nice view of the Hudson.
高空上的美景 我百看不厌
I’ll never get over how beautiful it is up here.
在空中生活更简单吧
Life’s easier in the air.
大概是的
I guess it is.