You show me the left engine,
我能给你找出鸟的尸体并证明发动机失效
I’ll show you dead birds and no power.
因为着陆时严重撞击
The left engine was lost in
左侧发动机现在找不到了
the crash due to excessive damage on touchdown.
这个我们可以之后再讨论
But we can circle back to that later.
我们先假设 如你所说的
Let’s just assume that it was, as you say,
因为鸟击 两台发动机均损坏
a dual engine loss due to bird strike.
飞机总重量68.7238吨♥
Your weight was 151,510 pounds,
风向北偏西北 温度零下六摄氏度
wind and temperature north-northwest, 21 degrees.
空速200节 高度859米
Speed and altitude 200 knots at 2,818 feet.
-没异议吧 -没有
– Agree? – Correct.
我们同时运用所有的算法
We were able to run all the algorithms concurrently.
电脑对全美航♥空♥1549号♥班机做的模拟
And the resulting computer simulations of US Airways Flight 1549
结果显示航♥空♥工程师是正确的
show that the aviation engineers were correct.
在鸟击之后 高度和速度
There was enough altitude and speed after the bird strike
仍足以成功返航拉瓜迪亚
for a successful return to LaGuardia.
成功
Successful?
飞机能在拉瓜迪亚降落
The plane landed at LaGuardia.
全须全尾
Intact.
毫发无伤
Undamaged.
是一次电脑模拟得出的结论吗
You got that from one computer simulation?

No.
是二十次
From 20.
包括试图在泰特波罗机场19跑道
Including attempts made for Teterboro Runways 19
拉瓜迪亚22和13跑道降落
and LaGuardia Runways 22 and 13.
电脑模拟时使用的是完全一样的飞行参数
Every computer simulation with the exact flight parameters
均显示返航拉瓜迪亚是可行的
demonstrated that a return to LaGuardia was possible.
不止是可行 是成功率极高
And not just possible, probable.
还有谁需要听更多的电脑模拟证据吗
Does anyone need to hear further computer evidence?
萨伦伯格机长
Captain Sullenberger?
副驾驶斯凯尔斯
First Officer Skiles?
目前没有
Not at this time.
我想去核查一遍所使用的参数
I would like to go over the parameters that were used.
我们会提交给工会
We will make them available to the union.
谢谢
Thank you.
一旦调查结束
Once the investigation is complete,
我们会公布真实的电脑模拟结果
we’ll be able to share the actual computer simulations.
但目前 这仍然是保密的
For now, they remain confidential.
我们不能冒险将消息透露给媒体
We cannot afford a leak to the press.
现在媒体已经闹得沸沸扬扬了
There’s been far too much talk in the press already.
等驾驶舱话音记录器的数据译码完成
When the complete cockpit voice recording is compiled,
并拿到空管和所有的机载记录
along with ATC and all on board transcripts combined,
我们会再传唤你们
we will call you back.
谢谢 先生们 再见
Thank you, gentlemen. Good day.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们是在电脑前玩模拟游戏
They’re playing Pacman.
而你开的是一架满载乘客的飞机
You were flying a plane full of human beings.
不知道怎么回事 我记忆中不是这样的
Somehow, that’s not how I remember it.
不对劲
It just doesn’t seem right.
因为本来就有问题
It’s because it’s not right.
萨利 你尽力了
Sully, you did everything you could
而且绰绰有余
and it was more than enough.
问问乘客们
Ask the passengers.
问问你的妻子孩子 还有我的
Ask your wife and kids. Ask mine.
驾驶舱传来的第一个指令是什么
So what was the first thing you heard from the cockpit?
-是”防冲击姿势” -“防冲击姿势”
– “Brace for impact.” Yes. – “Brace for impact. ”
以前从驾驶舱里听到过这个指令吗
Now, uh, ever hear that before coming out of a cockpit?
从来没有
No, not ever.
在其他生活方面 听到过这个指令吗
Ever hear that in any other aspect of your lives?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我不好说
I don’t know.
我可能要因此失业了
They could take this show away from me.
杰夫既放松又风趣
Jeff was relaxed and funny.
那些采访要求应该都交给他才对
He should be getting all of our interview requests.
参加这些媒体节目
Are they paying you
他们会付你钱吗
for all this media stuff at least?
这是新闻节目 洛
It’s news, Lorr.
不需要给钱
No payment is necessary.
多希望银行也这么想
Oh, I wish the bank felt the same way.
怎么了 什么意思
Why? What do you mean?
只是…
It’s just…
比尤特县的那块空地又来了一张催款单
We got another notice about the space in Butte County.
我们会找到租户的
We’ll find a tenant.
只是需要点时间
It just takes time.
是啊 这话你都说了九个月了 萨利
Yeah, you’ve been saying that for nine months, Sully.
还是没找到租户
It’s still vacant.
经济肯定会好转起来的
The economy has to take a turn.
我感觉 如果我们失去了那块地
It feels like if we lose that space,
很快就会失去房♥子 就像多米诺骨牌一样
the next domino to fall is the house.
洛 我们不会失去房♥子的
Lorr, we’re not gonna lose the house.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我很担心
I’m just anxious
而且我一个人在家 还睡眠不足
and I’m alone and not enough sleep.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我在这边也睡不踏实
Not a lot of sleep going on here either.
对不起 我是不是给你增加了压力
I’m sorry if I’m adding to your stress.
不过请告诉我你很快就会复工
But just tell me you’ll be back in the air soon.
得等到安全委员会结束调查了才行
Not until the NTSB is finished with their investigation.
我们需要你继续飞
We need you flying.
洛 如果事态恶化
Lorr, if this goes badly,
我的安全专家的事业
my career as a safety expert
除了有个网站和名片 就一文不值了
will end as a website and a business card.
我更担心你的飞行事业
I’m more worried about your career as a pilot.
要是我搞砸了呢
What if I did blow this?
你说什么
What are you saying?
要是我在职业生涯接近尾声时犯了错
What if I did get this wrong, so close to the end of my career?
如果是我将乘客的生命安全置于危险之中呢
If I endangered the lives of all those passengers?
萨利 看看新闻 你是英雄
Sully, watch the news. You’re a hero.
所有人都要接受这点 包括安全委员会
Everyone’s gonna have to get used to it, including the NTSB.
最坏的可能是
Worst case scenario,
安全委员会认定我是事故主要原因
the NTSB lists me as the probable cause.
立刻退役 没有退休金
That’s immediate retirement. No pension.
我终身的事业将化为泡影
My life’s work gone.
你吓到我了 萨利 怎么回事
Okay, you’re scaring me now, Sully. What is going on?
左侧发动机有可能还在慢车运转
The left engine might have still been idling.
而且空客的模拟显示
And the Airbus simulations say
我本来可以安全返航拉瓜迪亚的
I could’ve made it back to LaGuardia safely.
但是不可能啊
But that doesn’t make sense.
和我在驾驶舱内感觉到的完全不一样
Doesn’t be with everything I felt in the cockpit.
那你为什么这么做呢 萨利
Then why did you do it, Sully?
什么 水面迫降吗
What, land in the water?
那不就是你能做的
Wasn’t that the most dangerous thing
最危险的选择吗
you could have done?
欢迎来到拉瓜迪亚机场
下午好 格瑞西朗
Good afternoon, Gursimran.
罗勒味金枪鱼还是芝士火腿
The, uh, tuna basil or the ham and cheddar?
罗勒味金枪鱼 萨利先生 非常新鲜
Tuna basil, Mr. Sully. Very fresh.
-谢谢 -在天上注意安全
– Thank you. – Be careful up there.
今天好冷 非常冷
Too cold today. Too much cold.
你什么时候来乘坐我的班机
When are you gonna come fly with me?
等全美开通去海得拉巴[印度城市]的航线吧
When US Air starts flights to Hyderabad.
我会转告董事长 看看能不能开通
I will talk to the chairman, see what we can work out.
-我的天 戴安 -不行
– Oh, for heaven’s sakes, Diane! – No!
-这是他生日啊 -不行 妈妈
– It’s his birthday! – Come on! No, Mom!
只是个小玩意
Just a little something.
威尔的礼物已经把行李箱塞满了
The suitcase is already overstuffed with gifts for Will.
从机场带点东西很有意义的
It’s always fun to get something from the airport.
能让别人觉得好像他也去旅游了一圈
Feels like you’ve travelled, too.
妈妈 他还不到一岁
Ma, he’s turning one.
别指望他能分辨出礼物是哪里买♥♥的
Don’t think he’ll be discerning what gift came from where.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!