指阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥战争
伯尼·麦道夫
Bernie Madoff,
两场永无止境的战争
two wars without end.
数百万人找不到工作
Many million new people with no work.
这还只是一月的头两个星期
And that’s just the first two weeks of January.
而周五的头条 这太感人了
Friday’s headline? This is beautiful.
麦克 我们把司机加到
Hey, Mike. How about we add the driver
品格证人中怎么样
as a character witness?
终于
Finally!
是啊 终于打通了
Yeah, finally.
安全委员会一整天都缠着我们
The NTSB had us tied up all day.
我知道
I know.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just needed to hear your voice.
一直听的都是别人的声音
I’ve been hearing everybody else’s.
你都不知道你有多少亲戚
You’d be amazed how many cousins you have.
在这里感觉不像在家里
It doesn’t feel much like family here.
这里也挺”安静”的
Pretty quiet here, too.
记者们想让我说一下
The reporters want me to give
萨利是怎么想的
an update inside the mind of Sully.
我该跟他们说什么
What should I tell them?
洛丽 告诉他们你不能跟任何人谈论
Lorrie, tell them you’re not allowed to talk to anybody.
-我听不到你的声音了 -洛丽 我
– Look, I can’t hear you. – Lorrie, I…
-我听不到了 再打给我 -我是说
– I can’t hear you. Call me back. – I’m trying to tell you
你不需要跟他们说什么
you do not have to talk to anybody.
我听不到了 再打给我
I can’t hear you. Call me back.
洛丽 我是说
Lorrie, I’m trying to tell…
萨利机长
Hey, Captain Sully!
-萨利机长 -萨利
– Captain Sully! – Sully!
成为奇迹的缔造者感觉如何
How does it feel to be a miracle maker?
萨利 就一个问题
Sully, one question!
-你是如何完成这不可能的事的 -萨利
– How did you pull off the impossible? – Sully!
萨利机长 萨利
Captain Sully! Sully!
抱歉
Pardon me.
萨利机长
Captain Sully!
我在考虑开车撞死这些记者
I’m thinking about running over the press with the car.
正当防卫 你觉得陪审团会给我定罪吗
Self-defence. You think a jury would convict?
做你必须做的事就好
Just do what you have to do.
我就当你允许了
You know, I’m taking that as permission.
警♥察♥会去找你的
The cops’ll be coming after you.
萨伦伯格不能出席
Sullenberger couldn’t be here.
国家运输安全委员会进行调查期间
He is not able to speak to the media
他不能跟媒体交流
while the NTSB is conducting its investigation.
萨利 你在听我说吗
Sully, are you listening to me?
也许我们可以晚点再聊
Maybe we should talk later.
亲爱的 这已经是晚些时候了
Honey, it is later.
我等了一整天
I’ve been waiting all day.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 就是累
Yeah, just tired, that’s all.
姑娘们还好吗
How are the girls?
她们
Well, they’re…
她们有点儿不知所措
They’re a little overwhelmed.
听起来好像你也是
It sounds like you are, too.
是啊
Yeah…
不过她们会没事的
Yeah, well, they’ll be all right.
这确实很难承受
It is a lot.
是的 没错
Yes, it is.
找不到引擎
Those missing engines
绝不是调查人员想要的结果
were definitely not what investigators wanted. ..
全世界都在谈论你
The whole world is talking about you.
我的萨利
My Sully.
天哪 我真不敢相信
God, I just can’t believe this.
洛丽 我得在这儿多呆一阵子
Lorrie, I have to stay here longer
要配合安全委员会的调查
for the NTSB investigation.
我跟你说过了吗
Did I tell you that already?
如果没说我很抱歉
I apologize if I didn’t tell you.
你不用道歉
There is no need for you to apologize.
你应该在那儿
You are right where you need to be.
我想让你知道 我已经尽力了
I want you to know, I did the best I could.
你当然尽力了 你救了所有人
Of course you did. You saved everyone.
也许我们应该早上再聊
Uh, maybe we should just talk in the morning.
我好累
I’m tired.
这些关注让我不知所措
I’m overwhelmed by all this attention.
明早我要上电视
I’m gonna be on TV in the morning.
他们会问我什么 我要怎么说
What are they gonna ask me? What am I gonna say?
萨利 你想让我过去陪你吗
Sully, do you want me to come be with you?
不 洛丽
No, Lorrie.
谢谢 但姑娘们需要你
Thanks, but the girls need you.
告诉她们我爱她们
Tell them I love them.
我爱你 快去睡吧
I love you. Get some sleep.
哈德逊河迫降发生在1月15日
也许我醒来后就是1月14日了
Hey, maybe when I wake up, it’ll be January 14th.
那该多好
Wouldn’t that be good?
我爱你
I love you.
为什么萨伦伯格机长做出那样重大的决定
Why Captain Sullenberger made that fateful decision
将哈德逊河变成了跑道
to turn the Hudson into a runway?
只有他能够回答
Well, only he can answer.
但现在我们知道那是错误的选择
But we now know it was the wrong choice.
一个威胁到机上所有人生命的选择
A choice that endangered the lives of all of those on board.
在大部分人颂扬他为英雄时
So, while much of the country hails him as a hero,
这则新的消息
this new information will
势必会改变所有人
certainly change everyone’s understanding
对这次所谓”哈德逊河奇迹”的看法
of the so-called “Miracle on the Hudson.”
萨利·萨伦伯格 你是英雄还是骗子
Sully Sullenberger, are you a hero or a fraud?
-喂 -杰夫
– Hello? – Jeff?
很抱歉这么晚给你打电♥话♥
I’m sorry to call so late.
没事 反正我也睡不着
It’s okay. There’s no sleep in this room either.
你能相信这里的士力架五块钱一个吗
Can you believe they charge $5 for a Snickers?
我吃四口就能让公♥司♥破产了
I could bankrupt the airline in about four bites.
我想 也许 也许你想
Just thought maybe you would want to, uh…
谈谈
Talk?
当然
Absolutely.
我们出去透透气
Let’s get some air.
太好了
Great.
好的 五分钟后楼下见
All right. Be down there in five minutes.
你会忍♥不住哆嗦吗
You enjoying the shakes?
噩梦 心跳加快
The nightmares, rapid heartbeat.
有时会
A little bit.
工会给我们提供心理辅♥导♥
Union’s offering us counselling.
他们会怎么说
Yeah. What are they gonna say?
“你在空难中活了下来
“You were in a plane crash and lived.
“也许会对你的日常生活有些轻微影响”
“It may have a minor impact on your day-to-day.”
我不喜欢对过程没有掌控的感觉
I don’t like not being in control of the process.
-我想找回我自己 -是啊
– I want my self back. – Yeah.
希望六个月后 我们能笑着说
I’m hoping six months from now, we’ll just be laughing
美国著名深夜脱口秀主持人
我们曾与大卫·莱特曼会面
about how we got to meet David Letterman.
我们要上大卫·莱特曼的节目吗
We’re doing David Letterman?
是啊 就在安全委员会面谈之后
Yeah. Right after the next NTSB interview.
莱特曼
Letterman.
我猜还是上节目更有趣一点
I’m guessing Dave is gonna be slightly funnier.
太梦幻了
This is so surreal.
我想我很快
I guess I’m having a little trouble
就无法区分现实和这该死的一切了
separating reality from whatever the hell this is.
是啊
Yeah.
两个大男人冻得要死
This is two men freezing their asses off.
萨利
Sully.
别担心 你做了一件伟大的事
Don’t worry. You did a great thing.
人们会一直铭记这件事
It’s gonna be remembered for a very long time.
讽刺的是
Here’s the funny thing.
过去四十年我运送过上百万乘客
I’ve delivered a million passengers over 40 years in the air,
但最后却是这208秒来评判一切
but in the end, I’m gonna be judged on 208 seconds.
好了 明天会是美好的一天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!