我觉得和大家一样 今天这个日子
I think today was as much and
对于我和机组人员同样意义重大值得庆祝
as good for me and my crew as it was for you.
正是因为2009年1月15日的那起事故
And because of the events of January 15, 2009,
我相信我们会
I’m convinced that we will be
永远心连心
joined in our hearts and in our minds forever.
家里是我负责收信
I am the keeper of the mail.
所以我会读全国各地的人写给我们的邮件
So I read when people from across the country write to us.
我收到过
And I open the letters
各位的家人寄到我家的信
that come to our house from your families.
我收到过圣诞贺卡
And I open the Christmas cards.
因此 非常感谢大家
So, thank you so much
对我的家人表示的感谢
for the gratitude that you’ve expressed to our families
还有信件和贺卡
and the letters and the cards
这些对我们全家来说都非常有意义
because they really do make a difference to us as well.
所以 谢谢大家
So, thank you.