十七次
Seventeen?
降落到泰特波罗机场的飞行员
The pilot who landed at Teterboro had
进行了十七次练习
17 practice attempts
才成功完成我们刚刚看到的模拟
before the simulation we just witnessed.
你的反应决策时间将被设置为35秒
Your reaction decision time will be set at 35 seconds.
35秒 不够啊
Thirty-five seconds. That’s not enough time.
我们一共才只有208秒
We only had 208 seconds total,
就35秒吧
so I’ll take it.
上传链接
Upload the link.
返回拉瓜迪亚
Return to LaGuardia.
现在增加35秒的反应时间
Now with an added 35-second delay in response time.
-有鸟 -我看到了
– Birds. – Okay, I saw them.
-倒计时35秒 -35秒
– Give me 35 seconds. – Thirty-five seconds.
时间到
Time’s up.
我们开始
Here we go.
飞行航迹矢量
Flight path vector.
飞回跑道13
Going for 13.
好的
Okay
激活确认
Activate confirm.
很好 确认
All right. You are confirmed.
我们现在返回机场
We’re heading right for the airport.
警告 障碍物
Caution, obstacle.
警告 障碍物
Caution, obstacle.
我们离跑道大约有11公里
We’re about seven miles from the runway.
警告 障碍物
Caution, obstacle.
注意地形 注意地形
Terrain, terrain.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
高度低 注意地形
Too low, terrain.
速度太快了
We got a little extra speed.
要放襟翼吗
You want some flaps?
高度低 注意地形
Too low, terrain.
不 别放襟翼
No, leave the flaps up.
高度低 注意地形
Too low, terrain.
高度低 注意地形
Too low, terrain.
高度低 注意地形
Too low, terrain.
五十[英尺] 四十 三十 二十
Fifty, 40, 30, 20…
试试泰特波罗
Let’s try Teterboro.
请上传链接
Upload the link, please.
鸟来了
Birds.
自动驾驶关闭 飞行指引仪关闭
Autopilot off. Flight Director off.
倒计时
Hack the time.
-35秒 -35秒
– Thirty-five seconds. – Thirty-five seconds.
一号♥和二号♥发动机失效
Engine one and two fail.
转向
Turn.
好的
Okay.
我们看看能不能成功
Let’s see if we can make it.
航向旋钮298
Heading sub 298.
你看到那边的泰特波罗了吗
You seeing Teterboro out there?
看到了
I do.
高度太低了
Way too low.
障碍物 障碍物
Obstacle, obstacle.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
不行 不行
Not gonna work, not gonna work.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
拉起
Pull up.
还有人想看更多模拟吗
Does anyone need to see more simulations?
既然我们已经看到了可能会发生什么
Now that we’ve seen what could have happened,
我们能否听听真正发生了什么
can we, uh, listen to what actually did?
我们稍后再检查这些模拟结果
We will look at all the results at a later date.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
接下来是
For the record,
2009年1月15日全美航♥空♥1549航♥班♥
this is the CVR of us Airways Flight 1549,
驾驶舱录音
January 15th, 2009.
请大家戴上耳机
Gentlemen, headsets.
有鸟群
Birds!
见鬼
Shit.
一台发动机转速下降
We got one rolling back.
两台发动机转速都下降了
We have both of them rolling back.
点火
Ignition start.
打开辅助动力装置
I’m starting the APU.
-我♥操♥纵 -你操纵
– My aircraft. – Your aircraft.
快看快速检查单
Get out the QRH.
左座操控
Priority left.
双发失效
Loss of thrust on both engines.
求救 求救 求救 全美1549
Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is Cactus 1549.
鸟击 现在双发失效
Hit birds. We’ve lost thrust on both engines.
我们现在要返回拉瓜迪亚
We are turning back towards LaGuardia.
收到 你要返回拉瓜迪亚吗
Okay, you need to return to LaGuardia?
-左转航向220 -220
– Turn left heading 220. – 220.
-哪台发动机失效 -两台 双发失效
– Which engine did you lose? – Both. Both engines.
“如有剩余燃油 发动机方式
“If fuel remaining, engine mode,
选择点火”
select your ignition.”
-点火 -点火
– Ignition. – Ignition.
-推力手柄 确认慢车 -慢车
– Thrust levers, confirm idle. – Idle.
最佳重新点火速度 300节
Airspeed. Optimum relight, 300 knots.
-我们达不到这个速度 -达不到
– We don’t have that. – No, we don’t.
全美1549 如果能协调到
Cactus 1549, if we can get it for you,
你们想尝试落跑道13吗
do you wanna try to land Runway 13?
落不了 可能要去哈德逊河了
We are unable. We may end up in the Hudson.
紧急电源
Emergency electrical power,
紧急发电机未启动
emergency generator not online.
启动
Online.
通知空管 应答机7700
ATC notified. Squawk 7700.
发送遇险信息 已经发了
Distress message transmit. We did that.
全美1549 跑道31 左起落航线
Cactus 1549, it’s gonna be left traffic, Runway 31.
无法执行
Unable.
收到 你需要降落在哪里
Okay. What do you need to land?
风切变
Wind shear.
关闭一号♥飞行增稳计算机 再打开
FAC 1 off, then on.
已经十秒了 机长 快回话
Been 10 seconds, Captain. Come on.
说句话吧
Talk to me.
全美1549
Cactus 1549,
跑道04可以降落
Runway 4’s available
你可以加入跑道04左起落航线
if you wanna make left traffic to Runway 4.
我觉得我们到不了任何跑道
I don’t think we can make any runway.
我们右边什么情况
Uh, what about over to our right?
新泽西怎么样 泰特波罗可以落吗
Anything in New Jersey? Maybe Teterboro?
收到 你的右边泰特波罗机场可以降落
Okay, yeah. Off your right side is Teterboro airport.
拉瓜迪亚离场 我这有紧急情况
LaGuardia Departure, got an emergency inbound.
泰特波罗塔台 请讲
This is Teterboro Tower. Go ahead.
全美1549 刚过华盛顿大桥
Cactus 1549 over the GW Bridge.
需要立即到你那迫降
Needs to go to the airport right now.
收到 他需要救援吗
Check. Does he need assistance?
需要 鸟击 能让他落到01跑道吗
Yes. Bird strike. Can I get him in for Runway 1?
全美1549
Cactus 1549,
你想尝试落泰特波罗吗
you wanna try and go to Teterboro?
障碍物 障碍物
Obstacle. Obstacle.
障碍物 障碍物
Obstacle. Obstacle.
拉起
Pull up.
冲突解除
Clear of conflict.
“如果三十秒后没有重新点火
“No relight after 30 seconds,
“关闭一号♥和二号♥发动机主电门”
engine master one and two, confirm off.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!