比较严重的撕裂伤
Fairly severe laceration.
我们会让她住一两天院 以防感染
But we’ll keep her a day or two to stem the infection.
她会恢复的吧
But she’ll be okay?
她会有个疤 还有个故事讲给人听
She’ll have a scar and a hell of a story to tell.
虽然没人会相信她
Although no one’ll believe her.
我现在就站在你面前
Hell, I’m standing here with you right now
可我还是不相信
and I don’t believe it.
你把飞机降在了哈德逊河上 竟然毫发无损
You landed a plane on the Hudson. Not a scratch on you.
阿尼
Arnie.
工会的大佬们今天全都出动了吧
The union is pulling out all the big guns today, huh?
萨利 丹·布瑞特跟我说过了
Talked to Dan Britt, Sully.
人数统计出来了
Got a count.
155.
155.
是正式结果
It’s official.
-155 -155
– 155. – 155.
155.
谢谢 阿尼
Thank you, Arnie.
-卡尔 -杰夫
– Hey, Carl. – Jeff.
-萨利 -卡尔
– Sully. – Carl.
你今天可真是制♥造♥了个大新闻
Hell of a thing you pulled off out there today.
我们活着站在这里
Well, we’re here.
我现在只关心这一点
It’s about all I know at the moment.
这是梅女士 酒店工作人员
Oh, this is Ms. May, with the hotel.
想跟你们说几句话
Wanted to have a quick word with you.
我不会占用你们太多时间 先生们
I won’t take your time, gentlemen.
只想说我和我的员工们
This is only to say that my staff and I
会尽全力保护你们的隐私
are committed to protecting your privacy.
如果有什么需要我做的
So, if there’s anything I can do at all…
如果有可能 我希望
If it’s possible, I’d love
能帮忙连夜干洗一下我的制♥服♥
to have my uniform dry-cleaned overnight.
我只带了这套衣服
It’s the only clothing that I have.
干洗吗
Dry-cleaning?
要是太过分了 要是太晚了
If it’s too much… If it’s too late…
别开玩笑了
Are you kidding?
萨伦伯格机长
Captain Sullenberger,
我要是能 我愿意把整个酒店都给你
I’d give you this whole hotel if I could.
好吧
Oh, okay.
谢谢你 伊夫琳 非常感谢
Well, thank you, Evelyn. Thank you very much.
-萨利我的神 -好吧
– Anything for Sully. – Okay.
祝你们愉快
Have a blessed day.
刚才怎么回事
What just happened?
你被一个陌生人拥抱了
You just got hugged by a total stranger.
好了 萨利
Ah, come on, Sully.
你上次听说有人把喷气式飞机
When’s the last time you heard of someone
停在水上 而且所有人获救
landing a jet plane on the water
是什么时候
and everybody lived?
没有就对了
Exactly.
我带了剃须膏 刮胡刀片 牙膏
I got shaving cream, razor blades, toothpaste.
还有新衣服
And new clothes.
什么 你以为我们是忍♥者吗
What, did you think we were ninjas?
美国一家大众化廉价超♥市♥
只有K市场还开着
K Mart was the only store open.
纽约的穷♥人♥区
这里是皇后区 现在是晚上十点
It’s Queens. It’s 10:00 in the evening.
美国知名男装品牌
-你去找家布鲁克斯兄弟试试 -好吧
– You find a Brooks Brothers. – Yeah.
萨利
Sully.
你怎么还穿着制♥服♥
What are you even still doing in uniform?
我也不知道 我不知道
Ah. You know, I don’t know.
两位今天肯定累坏了
Look, guys. It’s been a long day.
你们早点休息吧
Why don’t you get some rest?
麦克·克利里早上会过来
Mike Cleary will be over in the a.m.
你们都要有个好状态
And make sure you’re both doing okay.
谢谢你 卡尔
Thank you, Carl.
没事 谢谢你 机长
Yeah, thank you, Captain.
纽约已经很久没有这样的好消息了
It’s been a while since New York had news this good.
特别是有关飞机的消息
Especially with an airplane in it.
回见 萨利
I’ll see you later, Sully.
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
延误总比空难好
政♥府♥官员们一直重复的一个词是”及时”
The word city officials keep repeating is “Timing.”
纽约市警♥察♥局潜水队及时到位
The perfect timing of the NYPD scuba units
渡轮船长及时反应
and of the ferry boat captains,
当然 还有飞行员
and of course, the inexplicably
难以置信的及时行事
precise timing of the pilot.
萨伦伯格 “萨利”机长
Captain “Sully” Sullenberger,
几乎没用什么时间
who, with almost no time,
就变成了流芳百世的人物
became a man for all time.
记者克里斯汀·约翰逊
This is Kristine Johnson…
及时
The timing.
在哈德逊河为您现场播报
reporting live from the Hudson River.
纽约一台新闻快讯
New York One Minute.
海岸警卫队发布的这段新视频
The coast guard released this new video of Flight 1549
显示了1549次航♥班♥迫降在哈德逊河的过程
making its emergency landing on the Hudson.
同时 工作人员已经
Meanwhile, the search is launched
展开对飞机发动机的搜寻
for the engine of the aircraft.
萨利 让我
Hey, Sully. Let me…
快点 接电♥话♥
Come on. Answer.
接电♥话♥
Answer!
拉里 还有两天就要听驾驶舱录音了
Larry, the CVR is in two days.
需要你帮个忙 不知道能有多快
How fast can you arrange a favour?
是萨利吗
Sully?
我知道空客安排了
I know that Airbus has simulations
在工厂用S22模拟器进行模拟
scheduled for the S22 sim at the factory.
但计划是下周在图卢兹
But that’s next week in Toulouse.
法国城市 空客公♥司♥总部在此
你能让他们改个时间吗
Can you get them to reschedule?
现在是凌晨一点半啊
1.30 in the morning.
我需要你让它提前到
I need you to make it happen
我们听驾驶舱录音之前
before we listen to the CVR.
在我们说完证词之前
Before our testimony is complete.
为什么
Why?
我有权看到模拟过程
I have a right to see the simulations
我有种感觉
and I have a feeling that
让人而不是电脑当飞行员
with human pilots and not a computer,
结果会不一样
the results are going to be different.
要是结果完全一样呢
What if they show the exact same result?
要是完全一样 我会主动辞职
If they do, then I’ll hand you my wings myself.
关键就在及时 拉里
It’s all about the timing, Larry.
只要及时 什么事都能办成
You can accomplish anything if you’re never in a hurry.
这话我绝对同意
I sure as hell agree with that.
周三听驾驶舱录音 还有36小时
The CVR is on Wednesday. That’s 36 hours.
你能办得到吗
Can you make it happen?
我试试 要打很多电♥话♥
I’ll try. It’s a lot of phone calls to make.
法国现在已经早上七点半了
It’s already 7:30 in the morning in France,
所以你最好现在就开始
so you better get started.
谢谢 拉里 谢谢你
Thank you, Larry. Thank you.
交通运输部
交通运输部
交通运输部
交通运输部
联邦航♥空♥管理局
联邦航♥空♥管理局
联邦航♥空♥管理局
联邦航♥空♥管理局
洛丽
Hey, Lorrie.
抱歉在听证会之前打扰你
Hi. I’m sorry to bother you before the hearing.
亲爱的 怎么了
Sweetheart, what happened?
我刚刚才
I realized just now,
第一次意识到 飞机上
for the first time, that there were…
飞机上有155人
There were 155 people on that plane
而你也是其中之一
and you were one of them.
我们差点就失去你了
We almost lost you.
但其实并没有 我还活着